🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bloomberg running for President?

No way will the DNC allow a rich white male to win the 2020 election. He represents everything they're against.

He only got 6% in a FOX News poll. I see this as a last-ditch attempt by the Democrats to throw in a white male. That must mean that Biden is pretty much toast.

You are aware that The Berner is white, and identifies as a male (at this point) yes?

I left out "capitalist", as in "rich white capitalist male." Bernie is excluded from his whiteness and maleness, because he presents himself as an "anti-capitalist."

Little Michael is a 'nanny stater'.
I hear he is getting a breast enlargement to see how many Dems will suckle his breasts!
It looks like you are at the front of the line.
A good, solid, Trump-level comment.

Maybe you'll understand what I mean when you're of adult age.

Only you would attempt to milk man-tits.
Afterall, it's your OP, not mine.

I hear he is getting a breast enlargement to see how many Dems will suckle his breasts!

yikes

yikes

I actually like you. Despite the 'useful idiot' threads like this one that you generate from time to time.

Also.... aside from Bloomberg's personal problems....many of them....which we can talk about later...:wink:

This has to be taken into account too

With billionaire gun controller Michael Bloomberg testing the waters for a presidential run it is time to think about some of his favorite gun control proposals and how they would impact gun owners on a national level.

Michael Bloomberg's Top 10 Gun Controls | Breitbart

Also.... aside from Bloomberg's personal problems....many of them....which we can talk about later...:wink:

This has to be taken into account too

With billionaire gun controller Michael Bloomberg testing the waters for a presidential run it is time to think about some of his favorite gun control proposals and how they would impact gun owners on a national level.

Michael Bloomberg's Top 10 Gun Controls | Breitbart
You people sat on your asses as tech made your guns irrelevant, you're too late. Guns are a fetish symbol for the liberty we sat on our asses and watched concentrated wealth extract.

If Pres.Trump is building up the economy. Then we don't need somebody else that will do the same job as Pres.Trump is doing. Unless he wants to bring it back down.
This Climate change agenda ? Agenda 21 is going to make a lot of Billionaires into Trillionaires. And we only have so much of the pie to be spread around. No one has not been baking any pies lately, until Pres.Trump. But still that there is not enough pies that has been made, to give out Trillionaires' pieces. Which means, that many will not have a piece of that pie.

3fvqof.gif
th

Michael Bloomberg pledges $500 million to shut down coal plants, block natural gas - Rock & Coal

The idea behind billionaire Michael R. Bloomberg’s State Impact Center was to promote a climate change agenda by providing state attorneys general with privately paid legal staff, and it seems to be working in New Mexico.

One of the state’s legal fellows, Robert Lundin, kept plenty busy in his first year, providing the “official legislative analysis” for the state’s “mini-Green New Deal” legislation, which passed in March, and working on the legal strategy to shut down a coal-fired electricity plant near Farmington.

Mr. Lundin was involved in the on-going process to shut down San Juan Generating Station — a large, coal-fired power plant in New Mexico,” said the attorney general’s periodic report for the State Energy & Environmental Impact Center at New York University School of Law.

Bloomberg’s climate agenda finds success with privately funded state prosecutor in New Mexico

Why is this interesting??

Why is another billionaire's narcissistic vanity project interesting??

First it was the Starbucks CEO -- where is he now??

Then it was Tom Steyer, where is he now??

Why is there this need for a establishment corporate centrist despite the fact the Democratic base repeatedly rejects them...

Outside of the media bubble in New York, who do you think is clamoring for Bloomberg to join the race?? 6% of voters expressed any interest in Bloomberg running, over 30% of voters said they would flat out not vote for him -- but we are supposed to be excited about this?

Why is this interesting??

Why is another billionaire's narcissistic vanity project interesting??

First it was the Starbucks CEO -- where is he now??

Then it was Tom Steyer, where is he now??

Why is there this need for a establishment corporate centrist despite the fact the Democratic base repeatedly rejects them...

Outside of the media bubble in New York, who do you think is clamoring for Bloomberg to join the race?? 6% of voters expressed any interest in Bloomberg running, over 30% of voters said they would flat out not vote for him -- but we are supposed to be excited about this?
It's interesting because of your reaction, and the reaction of other Democrats.

I know he's not wanted by the party in its present condition.

Forum List

Back