Blow Job Bill Clinton’s pardon of fugitive Marc Rich continues to pay big!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
And why shouldn't it... Rich would still be in jail if he had been caught in America and NOT pardoned!

NY Post ^ | January 17, 2016 | Peter Schweizer
on Jan. 20, 2001, his last day in office, Bill Clinton issued a pardon for international fugitive Marc Rich. It would become perhaps the most condemned official act of Clinton's political career. A New York Times editorial called it "a shocking abuse of presidential power." The usually Clinton-friendly New Republic noted it "is often mentioned as Exhibit A of Clintonian sliminess." Congressman Barney Frank added, "It was a real betrayal by Bill Clinton of all who had been strongly supportive of him to do something this unjustified. It was contemptuous." Marc Rich was wanted for a list of charges going...

The problem with Clintons is that if you ever started listing all their scandals, you would die of old age before you finished the list.

And Mrs. Clinton was in the middle. Bill seems like a nice guy, who lies like a rug. But then again so does Mrs. Clinton. Maybe it is something taught in law school. I really think they channel Nixon in thinking that if the President does it then it isn't illegal. What I don't understand is how the democrats are still in love with them. Really is a head scratcher.

And Mrs. Clinton was in the middle. Bill seems like a nice guy, who lies like a rug. But then again so does Mrs. Clinton. Maybe it is something taught in law school. I really think they channel Nixon in thinking that if the President does it then it isn't illegal. What I don't understand is how the democrats are still in love with them. Really is a head scratcher.
But they rejected her in 2008 when someone better came along.

And I think it will happen again this cycle with Bernie Sanders.

Sanders doesn't have a chance in hell against even the worst of Republican candidates.

I think the Democrats are just going to chalk this election up as a loss.

The only question that remains is how badly Hillary or Sanders will hurt candidates on the state and local level.

And why shouldn't it... Rich would still be in jail if he had been caught in America and NOT pardoned!

NY Post ^ | January 17, 2016 | Peter Schweizer
on Jan. 20, 2001, his last day in office, Bill Clinton issued a pardon for international fugitive Marc Rich. It would become perhaps the most condemned official act of Clinton's political career. A New York Times editorial called it "a shocking abuse of presidential power." The usually Clinton-friendly New Republic noted it "is often mentioned as Exhibit A of Clintonian sliminess." Congressman Barney Frank added, "It was a real betrayal by Bill Clinton of all who had been strongly supportive of him to do something this unjustified. It was contemptuous." Marc Rich was wanted for a list of charges going...

Rich would still be in jail if he had been caught in America and NOT pardoned!

Well.....I'm pretty sure they'd have let him out, 2.5 years ago, after he died.

Sanders doesn't have a chance in hell against even the worst of Republican candidates.

The only question that remains is how badly Hillary or Sanders will hurt candidates on the state and local level.

I agree that they will reject her, maybe I just think it should be 100 percent. I know a lot of folks that don't seem to be influenced by Mrs. Clinton's lying. Either they don't know, or don't care. I am hoping it is the former and not the latter.

But look at some on this board, they DEFEND her lying. They defend her lying about sniper fire even though there is video PROOF of her outright lying to aggrandize herself. Really kind of sad that form of blind partisanship especially over a Clinton.

The Clintons are slimy enough to know by now the FBI are moving in on them.
Hillary will quit for 'health reasons' two weeks before the FBI recommends charges against both Clintons.
Of course Lynch will never actually follow through with any charges. She'll stone wall until she leaves the administration.
That leaves good old Bernie to go down with the DEM ship.
He's never really wanted to spend the rest of his life in the Oval Office fighting a losing battle trying to get his Marxist agenda passed.
You're right. The DEMs have written off the next election.

I agree that they will reject her, maybe I just think it should be 100 percent. I know a lot of folks that don't seem to be influenced by Mrs. Clinton's lying. Either they don't know, or don't care. I am hoping it is the former and not the latter.

But look at some on this board, they DEFEND her lying. They defend her lying about sniper fire even though there is video PROOF of her outright lying to aggrandize herself. Really kind of sad that form of blind partisanship especially over a Clinton.
Did any of Mrs. Clinton`s lies lead to 4,500 dead soldiers. The guy who told those lies was rewarded with a second term. E-mail controversy vs. thousands of dead soldiers. I see a difference. Don`t you?

Did any of Mrs. Clinton`s lies lead to 4,500 dead soldiers. The guy who told those lies was rewarded with a second term. E-mail controversy vs. thousands of dead soldiers. I see a difference. Don`t you?

Were Bill and Hillary lying when they talked about the danger of Saddam and his WMDs?

Were Bill and Hillary lying when they talked about the danger of Saddam and his WMDs?
Did they say there were wmds AFTER the UN weapons inspectors found none? See the difference? It wasn`t the Clintons that murdered our soldiers.

Did they say there were wmds AFTER the UN weapons inspectors found none? See the difference? It wasn`t the Clintons that murdered our soldiers.

Did they say there were wmds AFTER the UN weapons inspectors found none? See the difference?

Did Hillary vote to invade?

Did they say there were wmds AFTER the UN weapons inspectors found none? See the difference?

There were NO votes to invade. Apparently you have no idea that the Iraq Resolution was designed to show SH that we would invade if he didn`t allow the inspectors into IRAQ. The resolution worked as intended because the inspectors were allowed in and they found nothing. The war criminals invaded anyway so defense contractors could receive their entitlements. They don`t much give a shit about body bags when they know their children aren`t in them. Actually, I doubt very much if they would care if the dead soldiers were their own children. They wanted some taxpayer money and they got it.

There were NO votes to invade. Apparently you have no idea that the Iraq Resolution was designed to show SH that we would invade if he didn`t allow the inspectors into IRAQ. The resolution worked as intended because the inspectors were allowed in and they found nothing. The war criminals invaded anyway so defense contractors could receive their entitlements. They don`t much give a shit about body bags when they know their children aren`t in them. Actually, I doubt very much if they would care if the dead soldiers were their own children. They wanted some taxpayer money and they got it.

Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002

Hillary voted Yea.

The Clintons are slimy enough to know by now the FBI are moving in on them.
Hillary will quit for 'health reasons' two weeks before the FBI recommends charges against both Clintons.
Of course Lynch will never actually follow through with any charges. She'll stone wall until she leaves the administration.
That leaves good old Bernie to go down with the DEM ship.
He's never really wanted to spend the rest of his life in the Oval Office fighting a losing battle trying to get his Marxist agenda passed.
You're right. The DEMs have written off the next election.

Our differences on Trump aside, I agree that Hillary's hole card is a trade to leave public life for the DOJ not to indict her. It must happen soon so Hussein can sneak Biden onto the ballots in all 50 states. Otherwise he loses his "legacy" healthcare and Iran nuke scams to a GOP president. There are statutes of limitation on her crimes but she won't get another night's sleep until Hussein blanket pardons her and her piece of shit husband.

Keep on telling that debunked lie, but Hillary also supported and voted for that war.

Hillary voted Yea.
Contingent upon whether Saddam allowed the inspectors in. Use your Google and look up the word contingent. I`m done trying to teach if you refuse to learn.

Hillary voted Yea.
Contingent upon whether Saddam allowed the inspectors in. Use your Google and look up the word contingent. I`m done trying to teach if you refuse to learn.

Contingent upon whether Saddam allowed the inspectors in.

Text of H.J.Res. 114 (107th): Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002 (Passed Congress/Enrolled Bill version) - GovTrack.us

That's weird, the word contingent wasn't in the actual bill.
Were you lying, or just confused?

Keep on telling that debunked lie, but Hillary also supported and voted for that war.

Hillary voted Yea.

Contingent upon whether Saddam allowed the inspectors in.

Text of H.J.Res. 114 (107th): Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002 (Passed Congress/Enrolled Bill version) - GovTrack.us

That's weird, the word contingent wasn't in the actual bill.
Were you lying, or just confused?
Those with at least a room temperature IQ knew exactly why there was an Iraq war resolution. I can`t help you if you think it was a Declaration Of War.

Forum List

Back