Blowing Up Yet Another Democrat Myth

:rofl:

What fucking universe do you live in, PC?

Clean up your language....and then I'll eviscerate you.....again.
Like you did to me when you listed Obama's $9 trillion in spending?

Oh, wait - you didn't. You ran away from that thread, tail between your legs.

.".... calculating how much the debt increased during Obama's two terms. On January 20, 2009, when he was sworn in, the debt was $10.626 trillion. On January 20, 2017, it was $19.947 trillion. That's why most people say Obama added $9 trillion to the debt, more than any other president."
How Much Did Obama Add to the Nation's Debt?

See what I mean about the 'comic gold'?

.".... calculating how much the debt increased during Obama's two terms. On January 20, 2009, when he was sworn in, the debt was $10.626 trillion. On January 20, 2017, it was $19.947 trillion. That's why most people say Obama added $9 trillion to the debt, more than any other president."

See what I mean about not being able to list the spending?
4i6Ckte.gif

Trump knew that Flynn was a double agent for Türkiye when he made him NSA, and let him see Top Secret intelligence.

Refute THAT, poser.

Turkey????

Giving up the Russia Collusion myth?

Is this why?

The only folks with a close relationship with the Russians are Democrats.
The names Clinton and Podesta come to mind.

"52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe"
52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe - Rasmussen Reports™

Here's why:
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
The first Republican President

And this:
"Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

...the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

....major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons,...."
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

And

"Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin"
Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin » Liberty Alliance

And

"EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank"
EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank

Now....where are the 'investigations'?????

4i6Ckte.gif

4i6Ckte.gif

You need another spanking???

Sure thing...

CNSNews.com) – The federal government passed a fiscal milestone on the first business day of fiscal 2017—which was Monday, Oct. 3—when the total federal debt accumulated during the presidency of Barack Obama topped $9,000,000,000,000 for the first time.

On Jan. 20, 2009, when Obama was inaugurated, the total debt of the federal government was $10,626,877,048,913.08, according to data published by the U.S. Treasury.

As of the close of business on Friday, Sept, 30, the last day of fiscal 2016, the total federal debt was $19,573,444,713,936.79. At that point, the total federal debt had increased under Obama by $8,946,567,665,023.71."
Debt Under Obama Up $9,000,000,000,000

Have you noticed how the drumbeat of Democrats claiming collusion between Trump and the Russians, resulting in poor Bill's wife losing the election, has diminished to the point of silence??

Of course, some of the drones on the board haven't gotten the memo yet, but....even here one can sense that it is all but forgotten.

Now, of course, a new meme: Trump fired Comey to stop the investigation.

Obstruction of Justice!!!!!! Impeachment!!!!!

Two problems with the meme:
1. Obama stopped the investigations of Bill's wife...
"Obama says Clinton didn’t harm national security with private email server"
Obama says Hillary Clinton didn’t harm national security with private email server

"Obama Whines About Criticism Of Hillary’s Private Email Server; ‘A Mistake’ That Gets ‘Blown Up’"
Obama Whines About Criticism Of Hillary's Private Email Server; 'A Mistake' That Gets 'Blown Up'

"CHRIS WALLACE: In October, you were prepared to say you were prepared to say she hadn't jeopardized. And the question is, can you still say that?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: I continue to believe that she has not jeopardized America’s national security.

WALLACE: Can you guarantee to the American people, can you direct the Justice Department to say, Hillary Clinton will be treated as the evidence goes, she will not be, in any way, protected?

OBAMA: I can guarantee that. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case. Full stop. Period.

[END VIDEO]

HEGSETH: Bret, he went on to say that there's classified and then there's classified. Is the president setting the table here? Is he already meddling?"
After Obama Says He Is Not Influencing Email Investigation, Conservative Media Claim President Is “Tipping The Scale” For Clinton

"OBAMA EFFECTIVELY PARDONS HILLARY"
Obama effectively pardons Hillary

"EX-DOJ OFFICIAL: OBAMA SIGNALING FBI TO BACK OFF HILLARY"
Ex-DOJ official: Obama signaling FBI to back off Hillary

2. Comey testified under oath that it never happened.

Beyond the initial idiotic general accusations in the beginning, you don't really seem to be making any point in the OP. You're just blathering.

Currently, many Republicans have stated that they find Comey's firing (along with everyone else that were investigating the Trump campaign), to be highly suspicious.

What is known is that the FBI investigations into Clinton's emails continued until the FBI was satisfied that no significant illegal activity had occurred and closed the case.

And we know that Obama asked the FBI not to go public with the fact that the FBI was investigating the Trump campaign's communications with Russian agents.

Have you noticed how the drumbeat of Democrats claiming collusion between Trump and the Russians, resulting in poor Bill's wife losing the election, has diminished to the point of silence??

Of course, some of the drones on the board haven't gotten the memo yet, but....even here one can sense that it is all but forgotten.

Obama says Hillary Clinton didn’t harm national security with private email server

"Obama Whines About Criticism Of Hillary’s Private Email Server; ‘A Mistake’ That Gets ‘Blown Up’"
Obama Whines About Criticism Of Hillary's Private Email Server; 'A Mistake' That Gets 'Blown Up'

"CHRIS WALLACE: In October, you were prepared to say you were prepared to say she hadn't jeopardized. And the question is, can you still say that?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: I continue to believe that she has not jeopardized America’s national security.

WALLACE: Can you guarantee to the American people, can you direct the Justice Department to say, Hillary Clinton will be treated as the evidence goes, she will not be, in any way, protected?

OBAMA: I can guarantee that. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case. Full stop. Period.

[END VIDEO]

HEGSETH: Bret, he went on to say that there's classified and then there's classified. Is the president setting the table here? Is he already meddling?"
After Obama Says He Is Not Influencing Email Investigation, Conservative Media Claim President Is “Tipping The Scale” For Clinton

How many investigations did Repubs put Hillary under???

not enough. and now this special prosecutor might look into it. you know what happens when one of these guys takes over? I can't wait. I can't wait for all of the collusion Mueller finds on the left. This will be fking amazing. BTW, why don't the libs in congress impeach the pres? go for it. oh wait, they can't now because of the special prosecutor. hly fk, these folks now have nothing to fall on. they are officially trapped.

Exactly we all.know kennth Starr was hired just for white water and then expanded to Monica.

The left have setup about 500 bottle rockets aimed at Trump, they keep shooting them off hoping one will lead to impeachment. Name one president who a party desperately tried to impeach barely 100 days into his term. Democrats have reached a new low. They have no respect for our elections, refuse to accept the election results. The sour grapes cry babies are having a tantrum.

Trump knew that Flynn was a double agent for Türkiye when he made him NSA, and let him see Top Secret intelligence.

Refute THAT, poser.

Turkey????

Giving up the Russia Collusion myth?

Is this why?

The only folks with a close relationship with the Russians are Democrats.
The names Clinton and Podesta come to mind.

"52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe"
52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe - Rasmussen Reports™

Here's why:
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
The first Republican President

And this:
"Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

...the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

....major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons,...."
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

And

"Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin"
Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin » Liberty Alliance

And

"EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank"
EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank

Now....where are the 'investigations'?????
that special prosecutor has no lanes, so he is free to go where ever. i can't wait.

[END VIDEO]

Beyond the initial idiotic general accusations in the beginning, you don't really seem to be making any point in the OP. You're just blathering.

Currently, many Republicans have stated that they find Comey's firing (along with everyone else that were investigating the Trump campaign), to be highly suspicious.

What is known is that the FBI investigations into Clinton's emails continued until the FBI was satisfied that no significant illegal activity had occurred and closed the case.

And we know that Obama asked the FBI not to go public with the fact that the FBI was investigating the Trump campaign's communications with Russian agents.

" you don't really seem to be making any point in the OP. "

Yet, here is the dunce trying to refute it.

Comedy gold!!!

4i6Ckte.gif

4i6Ckte.gif

Sure thing...

CNSNews.com) – The federal government passed a fiscal milestone on the first business day of fiscal 2017—which was Monday, Oct. 3—when the total federal debt accumulated during the presidency of Barack Obama topped $9,000,000,000,000 for the first time.

On Jan. 20, 2009, when Obama was inaugurated, the total debt of the federal government was $10,626,877,048,913.08, according to data published by the U.S. Treasury.

As of the close of business on Friday, Sept, 30, the last day of fiscal 2016, the total federal debt was $19,573,444,713,936.79. At that point, the total federal debt had increased under Obama by $8,946,567,665,023.71."

Of course the fact that the cost of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars (~$5T) was not included in the federal debt reported by the Bush administration and was only included when Obama became President, is overlooked by your numbers.

That means that the debt incurred by the Obama administration was only about half of what you say.

[END VIDEO]

Comedy gold!!!

Perhaps you should take some courses in composition. You don't seem to know how to present an argument clearly, and certainly not logically.

4i6Ckte.gif

4i6Ckte.gif

Sure thing...

Why won't you list the spending that adds up to $9 trillion?

You really suck at this!
4i6Ckte.gif

4i6Ckte.gif

4i6Ckte.gif

Sure thing...

Of course the fact that the cost of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars (~$5T) was not included in the federal debt reported by the Bush administration and was only included when Obama became President, is overlooked by your numbers.

That means that the debt incurred by the Obama administration was only about half of what you say.

Who was President when the debt was incurred?

This guy:
.....Barack Hussein Obama, the dirt-eating low-life, crypto-Islamist, back-stabbing, infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being.

True?

[END VIDEO]

Comedy gold!!!

Perhaps you should take some courses in composition. You don't seem to know how to present an argument clearly, and certainly not logically.

It seems to have been successful in irking you Leftists.

Excellent.

4i6Ckte.gif

4i6Ckte.gif

Sure thing...

This guy:
.....Barack Hussein Obama, the dirt-eating low-life, crypto-Islamist, back-stabbing, infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being.

True?

False. Please reread my statement. Read it slowly and try to comprehend it's meaning. Use a dictionary if needed.

4i6Ckte.gif

4i6Ckte.gif

Sure thing...

Why won't you list the spending that adds up to $9 trillion?

You really suck at this!
4i6Ckte.gif

I showed that the failed presidency incurred $9 trillion in increased debt.

Yet you keep muttering the same thing.

Here is the word for your disability:
per·sev·er·ate
pərˈsevəˌrāt/
verb
PSYCHOLOGY
  1. repeat or prolong an action, thought, or utterance after the stimulus that prompted it has ceased.

4i6Ckte.gif

4i6Ckte.gif

Sure thing...

This guy:

True?

False. Please reread my statement. Read it slowly and try to comprehend it's meaning. Use a dictionary if needed.

You've served your purpose....amusement.

The left have setup about 500 bottle rockets aimed at Trump, they keep shooting them off hoping one will lead to impeachment. Name one president who a party desperately tried to impeach barely 100 days into his term. Democrats have reached a new low. They have no respect for our elections, refuse to accept the election results. The sour grapes cry babies are having a tantrum.
Just remember blues trump doesn't have to break laws to fail to execute the office of president

Forum List

Back