Board's relative "silence" on Ivanka......Irony and Hypocrisy

Yet Hillary was caught red-handed destroying evidence in an FBI investigation. That alone is enough to prove a felon

Please hold your breath until that "felony" conviction........LOL
Not the point.
Hillary got away with stuff that anyone else would do time for.
So you twerps think that accusing someone else of the same crime, even when it isn't the same crime, or even a crime at all, is some sort of inoculation for what Hillary did.

Oh, I'm sure that the Ivanka mess has prompted a few threads on here....BUT, it would be "refreshing" if some Trump acolyte honestly admitted that the bullshit that Trump and his cult spewed about "locking up" Hillary was a bit over the top.

One can only hope that some Trump backers have stopped frinking the orange kool-aid...But, maybe not.

Foolish on Ivanka's part and she deserves criticism yes. But she didn't set up a secret server to bypass the government system. She exchanged no confidential, sensitive, or classified information via her private email account and has deleted no emails, has destroyed no hard drives or other equipment, or been devious or secretive about anything. The vast majority of those emails were related to her schedule and activities in response to communications of close friends and people who care for her home and children, etc.

Does that excuse her lapse in judgment? No.

Is it the same as what Hillary did? No.

She also had things set up according the Federal Regulations while Hitlery did not.

I think using her private email early on was just a dumb rookie mistake. Sort of like Don Jr. and Jarrod taking that meeting Democrat opportunists set up with their operative from Russia.

Ivanka stopped using her private email account early on once she was advised of the problem with that. And I'm sure Don Jr. and Jarrod won't easily make the mistake of checking out dangled bait again.

It's not really a mistake at all after two years of investigations, non stop reporting and an entire campaign of " lock her up".

Ivanka is either the dumbest broad ever or just didn't care. I'm going with option 2.

Again Ivanka was not communicating anything sensitive, secret, or classified. She was mostly responding to close friends and the people who worked for her, took care of her house and children, etc. re her schedule or activities when they contacted her.

She did not set up a private server to bypass the government system.
She did not delete any of the emails.
She did not destroy any hard drives, computers, or other equipment to prevent any examination of or recovery of emails.

As soon as she was advised, early on, that the innocuous exchanges she did make were improper she discontinued using her private account.

Should she have known better? Yes. But all things considered, I can believe that she did not consider those innocuous emails to be a problem until she was advised that they could be.

Is her situation the same as Hillary's? No it is not.

^Straight up lies.
A few points.....

Ivanka indeed set up a private email account on a private server. She did indeed conduct official business over that account.

Clinton did not "bypass the government system" as she communicated regularly with the govt system and vice versa.

Clinton also, like Ivanka, used her private email for personal and staff communications.

You have no idea at all if Ivanka's emails would be deemed classified or if any and how many have been deleted.

As it stands now, Ivanka is exactly where Clinton was before a two year investigation.

Foolish on Ivanka's part and she deserves criticism yes. But she didn't set up a secret server to bypass the government system. She exchanged no confidential, sensitive, or classified information via her private email account and has deleted no emails, has destroyed no hard drives or other equipment, or been devious or secretive about anything. The vast majority of those emails were related to her schedule and activities in response to communications of close friends and people who care for her home and children, etc.

Does that excuse her lapse in judgment? No.

Is it the same as what Hillary did? No.

She also had things set up according the Federal Regulations while Hitlery did not.

I think using her private email early on was just a dumb rookie mistake. Sort of like Don Jr. and Jarrod taking that meeting Democrat opportunists set up with their operative from Russia.

Ivanka stopped using her private email account early on once she was advised of the problem with that. And I'm sure Don Jr. and Jarrod won't easily make the mistake of checking out dangled bait again.

It's not really a mistake at all after two years of investigations, non stop reporting and an entire campaign of " lock her up".

Ivanka is either the dumbest broad ever or just didn't care. I'm going with option 2.

Again Ivanka was not communicating anything sensitive, secret, or classified. She was mostly responding to close friends and the people who worked for her, took care of her house and children, etc. re her schedule or activities when they contacted her.

She did not destroy any hard drives, computers, or other equipment to prevent any examination of or recovery of emails.

As soon as she was advised, early on, that the innocuous exchanges she did make were improper she discontinued using her private account.

Should she have known better? Yes. But all things considered, I can believe that she did not consider those innocuous emails to be a problem until she was advised that they could be.

^Straight up lies.
A few points.....

Ivanka indeed set up a private email account on a private server. She did indeed conduct official business over that account.

Clinton did not "bypass the government system" as she communicated regularly with the govt system and vice versa.

Clinton also, like Ivanka, used her private email for personal and staff communications.

You have no idea at all if Ivanka's emails would be deemed classified or if any and how many have been deleted.

As it stands now, Ivanka is exactly where Clinton was before a two year investigation.

This post is so dysfunctional all I can say is Bless your Heart and have a great afternoon.

^Straight up lies.
A few points.....

This post is so dysfunctional all I can say is Bless your Heart and have a great afternoon.

We all get that you really have no argument.
Anything you say in defense of Ivanka is painfully hypocritical.

Hence your need to exaggerate and misrepresent Clinton's use of a private email acct.

Samantha Bee nailed it. There's no point in further commenting upon the woman. Or her current step-mother.

Don’t listen to her, so I have no idea who she nailed.
Samantha Bee called her "a feckless c(unt" Not nice, and not pc, but I can't say its inaccurate. She and her current mother in law are tied to Trump and Trumpisms. There's no point in paying attention to either one. They bring nothing to the table ... not even vegetables.

Now I remember that, my opinion of Bee is a low class Rosanne Barr wannabe. I have no respect for her at all.

She is very tRumpian in her speaking.

Bee is just like Trump, wants shock value, it is unprofessional, poor taste and shows how far America has fallen.

Totally agree, unfortunately one of them is in charge of the most powerful country on earth. The other is a shockjock/journalist.

Don’t listen to her, so I have no idea who she nailed.
Samantha Bee called her "a feckless c(unt" Not nice, and not pc, but I can't say its inaccurate. She and her current mother in law are tied to Trump and Trumpisms. There's no point in paying attention to either one. They bring nothing to the table ... not even vegetables.

Now I remember that, my opinion of Bee is a low class Rosanne Barr wannabe. I have no respect for her at all.

Bee is just like Trump, wants shock value, it is unprofessional, poor taste and shows how far America has fallen.

Totally agree, unfortunately one of them is in charge of the most powerful country on earth. The other is a shockjock/journalist.

That is our fault, this country went through a primary process and it resulted in dumb and dumber as the choices and we were stupid enough to elect one of the.

That is our fault, this country went through a primary process and it resulted in dumb and dumber as the choices and we were stupid enough to elect one of the.

No argument from me sir.

Crooked Ivanka! "But her emails!" We will not forget.

DseiYUwXoAIhywM.jpg

Lock her up!

Last edited:
Oh, I'm sure that the Ivanka mess has prompted a few threads on here....BUT, it would be "refreshing" if some Trump acolyte honestly admitted that the bullshit that Trump and his cult spewed about "locking up" Hillary was a bit over the top.

One can only hope that some Trump backers have stopped frinking the orange kool-aid...But, maybe not.

That was the obvious point--to get people to at last shut up about Hillary's emails. Let's see if it works in a few days, after the initial squawking is over.

Ridiculous------->they produced ALL of her e-mail...…...NONE had classified information, and NONE are still missing because she DELETED them...….not 33,000, not 3,300, not 330, not 33, lol.

You people are PHONY BALONEY and pathetic, you really are. By the way, did you know the Senate committee with PROSECUTOR, are now revisiting the Hilly e-mail problem, lol.

Oh yes, yes they are. Now that the midterms are over, watch what happens. You guys wanna play? You gonna get played too-)

yeah because Ivanka was privy to all kinds of top secret shit just like Shillary there's absolutely no difference

House To Investigate Ivanka Trump’s Use Of Personal Email For Official Business

Rep. Elijah Cummings, the incoming chairman of the House oversight committee, wants answers.

Great news!
/—-/ DemocRATs War on Women continue. They are scared shytless that Ivamka will run for President in 2020 or 2024.

Possibly - if she isn't in prison...
/—-/ Prison for what? Not being a liberal screeching hag?

House To Investigate Ivanka Trump’s Use Of Personal Email For Official Business

Rep. Elijah Cummings, the incoming chairman of the House oversight committee, wants answers.

Great news!
/—-/ DemocRATs War on Women continue. They are scared shytless that Ivamka will run for President in 2020 or 2024.

Possibly - if she isn't in prison...

Not going to happen but keep dreaming.

I'm still wondering why a year old story is suddenly relevant

Yet Hillary was caught red-handed destroying evidence in an FBI investigation. That alone is enough to prove a felon

Please hold your breath until that "felony" conviction........LOL
Not the point.
Hillary got away with stuff that anyone else would do time for.
So you twerps think that accusing someone else of the same crime, even when it isn't the same crime, or even a crime at all, is some sort of inoculation for what Hillary did.
/—-/ Libtards can’t get Trump on anything so they attack his daughter. Skumbags

Forum List

Back