Boardwalk Empire

I even liked Jimmy's wife, Angela. That whole storyline could have gone on awhile.

I liked him so much. I liked Jimmy Darmody too but they get rid of him instead of his mother so there isn't even a second generation to take over.

I really like Margaret too, btw. She's a strong character and they've begun writing her out of a lot of scenes. I'm disappointed.
I like Margaret, too.

Am I mistaken but wasn't there a brief scene in this last episode in which Margaret, carrying her daughter, is seen going somewhere with Arnold Rothstein? If it's true, and if Margaret is taking up with Rothstein, next season is going to be very interesting

I liked him so much. I liked Jimmy Darmody too but they get rid of him instead of his mother so there isn't even a second generation to take over.

I really like Margaret too, btw. She's a strong character and they've begun writing her out of a lot of scenes. I'm disappointed.
I like Margaret, too.

Am I mistaken but wasn't there a brief scene in this last episode in which Margaret, carrying her daughter, is seen going somewhere with Arnold Rothstein? If it's true, and if Margaret is taking up with Rothstein, next season is going to be very interesting

She made a deal with him to buy her an apartment make payments for like 3 years or so and she would feed him the stock info as it comes in. You saw her and her kids moving into a nice apartment that looked like a hotel or something. It was a business deal.

Forum List

Back