Body of Christ

giphy.gif

"Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and teach others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven:"

To understand what Jesus meant by saying, "least in the kingdom of heaven." see Genesis 3:14

27 of the 66 Books of the Bible discuss God as the creator of matter, order and life.

27 of the 66 Books of the Bible discuss God as the creator of matter, order and life.
Yeah well the entire OT and NT teaches that God is not, never was, and never will become an human being that can be transformed into a lifeless matzo made by human hands.

"Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and teach others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven:"

To understand what Jesus meant by saying, "least in the kingdom of heaven." see Genesis 3:14

Genesis clearly declares God is the source of matter, order and life in the universe and that there was a beginning to creation.

Science clearly proves that space and time had a beginning.

giphy.gif

Genesis clearly declares God is the source of matter, order and life in the universe and that there was a beginning to creation.

giphy.gif

Alrighty then...

At this point I just want to thank you for helping me to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the vile and contaminating flesh of any unclean creature that does not ruminate and for so generously demonstrating the deeply disturbing and terrifying death consequent for failure to comply with Divine instruction to diligently standing guard over the purity of your own mind

Well done!

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Alrighty then...

At this point I just want to thank you for helping me to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the vile and contaminating flesh of any unclean creature that does not ruminate and for so generously demonstrating the deeply disturbing consequences for failure to comply.

Well done!
Thank you, but since the Bible clearly identifies God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit as being One God, I'm doing just fine as are the other 1 billion Christians who believe in the Trinity.

giphy.gif

Alrighty then...

At this point I just want to thank you for helping me to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the vile and contaminating flesh of any unclean creature that does not ruminate and for so generously demonstrating the deeply disturbing consequences for failure to comply.

Well done!
Thank you, but since the Bible clearly identifies God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit as being One God, I'm doing just fine as are the other 1 billion Christians who believe in the Trinity.

Yeah well by the time I'm done no one will.

giphy.gif

Alrighty then...

Well done!

Militant atheists have been saying that for quite some time.

Mark 3:28-30: "Truly I tell you, all sins and blasphemes will be forgiven for the sons of men. But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, but is guilty of an eternal sin.

giphy.gif

Alrighty then...

Well done!

But I am not a militant atheist. I just reject your professed belief in a trinity as a lie of the devil..

The time is coming when the only people on earth who would have the audacity to continue to perpetuate such a lie even after the truth has been made known are those who have made evil a deliberate choice.

but eventually they will all die out.

Then the judgment.

And at the judgment it would have been better to have been a militant atheist than to have wasted your only chance at eternal life by professing to believe in an edible triune god made man made matzo made by human hands.

No. I speak from an understanding of time and space. It is not possible for three dimensional beings to comprehend a multi-dimensional being. The closest we can come is the mystery of the Trinity which has been revealed to us through Christianity and Judaism; the only revealed religion.

The trinity is not a mystery to be solved, it is a relationship to be entered into.

Judaism has absolutely nothing to do with your version of Christianity. You don't know anything about time or space. What you think you know about time and space does not equal knowledge of God and even that has been taken away. You can thank me some other time.

The trinity is not a relationship to be entered into it is a brazen satanic lie to be rejected. There is nothing mysterious about it. Nothing.

You say its impossible to know God. This too is a satanic lie and you are calling Jesus a liar.

"This is eternal life; to KNOW thee who alone art truly God." John 17:3
Mr Cherry-picker is at it again. Doesn't believe in Genesis, but quotes John. Hmmmm.

I believe in Genesis, I just don't believe that the story is about the creation of the universe.solar system the earth or the first plants animals and human beings. That belief is ridiculous.

Its not like I haven't already explained what I believe in great detail.

How many times do I have to tell you what the story is actually about before you hear it?

say it over and over and over-----hobie dear-----it gets more
ENTERTAINING every time

Sure thing Rosie. Anything for a gal from Brooklyn...

Just keep your eyes and ears open...

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous, arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."

hobie remains delerious

Judaism has absolutely nothing to do with your version of Christianity. You don't know anything about time or space. What you think you know about time and space does not equal knowledge of God and even that has been taken away. You can thank me some other time.

The trinity is not a relationship to be entered into it is a brazen satanic lie to be rejected. There is nothing mysterious about it. Nothing.

You say its impossible to know God. This too is a satanic lie and you are calling Jesus a liar.

"This is eternal life; to KNOW thee who alone art truly God." John 17:3
Mr Cherry-picker is at it again. Doesn't believe in Genesis, but quotes John. Hmmmm.

I believe in Genesis, I just don't believe that the story is about the creation of the universe.solar system the earth or the first plants animals and human beings. That belief is ridiculous.

How many times do I have to tell you what the story is actually about before you hear it?

ENTERTAINING every time

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous, arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."

hobie remains delerious

lol .... Wait till I finish drinking a vat of communion wine..

You aint seen nothin yet..

ENTERTAINING every time

hobie remains delerious

GOODY ----I was nodding off from boredom

ENTERTAINING every time

hobie remains delerious

GOODY ----I was nodding off from boredom

Really? Thats so sad. Where's hubby?

If you want me to ENTERTAIN you, try another approach. Be nice.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Alrighty then...

Well done!

But I am not a militant atheist. I just reject your professed belief in a trinity as a lie of the devil..

The time is coming when the only people on earth who would have the audacity to continue to perpetuate such a lie even after the truth has been made known are those who have made evil a deliberate choice.

but eventually they will all die out.

Then the judgment.

And at the judgment it would have been better to have been a militant atheist than to have wasted your only chance at eternal life by professing to believe in an edible triune god made man made matzo made by human hands.
You don't even know that Genesis declares God is the source of matter, order and life in the universe. You aren't qualified to address the advanced subject of a multi-dimensional being. Especially since everything in the Bible contradicts your belief.

Forum List

Back