Body of Christ

Alrighty then...

At this point I just want to thank you for helping me to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the vile and contaminating flesh of any unclean creature that does not ruminate and for so generously demonstrating the deeply disturbing consequences for failure to comply.

Well done!
Thank you, but since the Bible clearly identifies God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit as being One God, I'm doing just fine as are the other 1 billion Christians who believe in the Trinity.

Yeah well by the time I'm done no one will.
Militant atheists have been saying that for quite some time.

But I am not a militant atheist. I just reject your professed belief in a trinity as a lie of the devil..

The time is coming when the only people on earth who would have the audacity to continue to perpetuate such a lie even after the truth has been made known are those who have made evil a deliberate choice.

but eventually they will all die out.

Then the judgment.

And at the judgment it would have been better to have been a militant atheist than to have wasted your only chance at eternal life by professing to believe in an edible triune god made man made matzo made by human hands.
You don't even know that Genesis declares God is the source of matter, order and life in the universe. You aren't qualified to address the advanced subject of a multi-dimensional being. Especially since everything in the Bible contradicts your belief.

Sorry son, you lose.

You can't open what is closed to you and you can't close what has been opened to me.

Aside from that how do expect to convince those standing around, watching, that they did not see what they saw with their own eyes?

Thank you, but since the Bible clearly identifies God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit as being One God, I'm doing just fine as are the other 1 billion Christians who believe in the Trinity.

But I am not a militant atheist. I just reject your professed belief in a trinity as a lie of the devil..

The time is coming when the only people on earth who would have the audacity to continue to perpetuate such a lie even after the truth has been made known are those who have made evil a deliberate choice.

Then the judgment.

And at the judgment it would have been better to have been a militant atheist than to have wasted your only chance at eternal life by professing to believe in an edible triune god made man made matzo made by human hands.
You don't even know that Genesis declares God is the source of matter, order and life in the universe. You aren't qualified to address the advanced subject of a multi-dimensional being. Especially since everything in the Bible contradicts your belief.

Sorry son, you lose.

You can't open what is closed to you and you can't close what has been opened to me.

Aside from that how do expect to convince those standing around, watching, that they did not see what they saw with their own eyes?
Right back at you. The only difference is that God has revealed himself to me because I had faith that he would, while you on the other hand lack faith in God.

Then the judgment.

Sorry son, you lose.

Right back at you. The only difference is that God has revealed himself to me because I had faith that he would, while you on the other hand lack faith in God.
Bullshit.

There is no such thing as a three in one God that diddled a virgin to become fully human without a human father..

He who alone is truly God has never revealed himself to you. You have been deluded by your own unrestrained imagination..

You openly and defiantly worship a trinity, a false God, in the form of a lifeless cracker made by human hands that doesn't even qualify as a decent snack food.That is the very definition of idolatry in every language.

Now I know that you are convinced that you are having a religious experience when you get down on your knees in deranged adoration before a matzo made by human hands, and I agree, you are having a religious experience......its just not a very good one.

I'm sure getting smacked upside your head and being condemned by God to live out the rest of your days crawling on your belly and eating dust is a very intense first hand experience of divine power.

But you can keep it..

I prefer to remain sane, awake, and alive..

Last edited:
Speak for yourself.

You read in scripture about other people who heard from God as a living being whose existence is absolute, not as a philosophical construct or an enumeration of attributes.

Thats like reading about other people being kicked by a horse which is nothing whatever like being kicked by a horse and then you have the audacity to claim to know all about a God that you do not know based on the described experiences of other people which is simply a lie.

I speak about God from the experience of being in his actual presence and have demonstrated the proof of it.

To enter into a relationship with a belief about a triune God that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence is entering into a self aggrandizing descent into madness, a painfully slow descent into oblivion.

You speak from ignorance about a God that you have never seen or heard a word from in your entire life and have demonstrated the proof of that.

The more you lie in the name of God the deeper you will be digging your own grave.

So go to a priest and make your confessions and then defiantly practice idolatry, perjure yourself, and mislead other people to show God just how sorry you are for your sins.

You are a very stupid man.

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous, arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."
No. I speak from an understanding of time and space. It is not possible for three dimensional beings to comprehend a multi-dimensional being. The closest we can come is the mystery of the Trinity which has been revealed to us through Christianity and Judaism; the only revealed religion.

The trinity is not a mystery to be solved, it is a relationship to be entered into.

Judaism has absolutely nothing to do with your version of Christianity. You don't know anything about time or space. What you think you know about time and space does not equal knowledge of God and even that has been taken away. You can thank me some other time.

The trinity is not a relationship to be entered into it is a brazen satanic lie to be rejected. There is nothing mysterious about it. Nothing.

You say its impossible to know God. This too is a satanic lie and you are calling Jesus a liar.

"This is eternal life; to KNOW thee who alone art truly God." John 17:3
Mr Cherry-picker is at it again. Doesn't believe in Genesis, but quotes John. Hmmmm.

I believe in Genesis, I just don't believe that the story is about the creation of the universe.solar system the earth or the first plants animals and human beings. That belief is ridiculous.

Its not like I haven't already explained what I believe in great detail.

How many times do I have to tell you what the story is actually about before you hear it?
Creation is creation. Are you telling me that God did not create space and time?
How was god created?

No. I speak from an understanding of time and space. It is not possible for three dimensional beings to comprehend a multi-dimensional being. The closest we can come is the mystery of the Trinity which has been revealed to us through Christianity and Judaism; the only revealed religion.

The trinity is not a mystery to be solved, it is a relationship to be entered into.

Judaism has absolutely nothing to do with your version of Christianity. You don't know anything about time or space. What you think you know about time and space does not equal knowledge of God and even that has been taken away. You can thank me some other time.

The trinity is not a relationship to be entered into it is a brazen satanic lie to be rejected. There is nothing mysterious about it. Nothing.

You say its impossible to know God. This too is a satanic lie and you are calling Jesus a liar.

Mr Cherry-picker is at it again. Doesn't believe in Genesis, but quotes John. Hmmmm.

I believe in Genesis, I just don't believe that the story is about the creation of the universe.solar system the earth or the first plants animals and human beings. That belief is ridiculous.

How many times do I have to tell you what the story is actually about before you hear it?
You have to give Genesis an alternate meaning than what's written because as written, you agree that it makes no sense. You're a cherry-picker. How many times do i have to explain to you? :biggrin:
Are you kidding? It makes perfect sense that God created space and time.
So if you believe Genesis was how the universe was formed, how did kangaroos get from Australia to Noah's boat?

Creation is creation. Are you telling me that God did not create space and time?
How was god created?

fusion

You have to give Genesis an alternate meaning than what's written because as written, you agree that it makes no sense. You're a cherry-picker. How many times do i have to explain to you? :biggrin:

Of course it makes no sense as written. The authors were not scientists. They has absolutely no understanding of the universe.

What does make sense is that the story was never intended to be taken literally by intelligent people.

Light was spoken into existence. The law is referred to as a light. Thats what the story is about, the time when light came into this world that had been for millions of years without shape or form and void, lawless, and darkness covered the face of the deep, the unknown.

Thats not cherry picking. Thats using intelligence to understand the teaching, what the story is actually about.

Why is that so difficult for you to comprehend?

If you ask me the same damn question tomorrow as if you never heard me answer you for the thousandth time today, I'm just going to fuck with you.

Capisce?
But do you understand that when Genesis was written, everyone believed that that was how the universe was made? We don't believe it now for obvious scientific reasons, but that's something relatively new. And there still are millions of people who still believe it, called Creationists. You, on the other hand, have decided to cherry-pick the stories, so you're the one deviating from the norm. I think they call that a heretic? :biggrin:

How was god created?

fusion
Who made fusion?

How was god created?

fusion
Who made fusion?

some god named Hans Bethe

But do you understand that when Genesis was written, everyone believed that that was how the universe was made?

Thats quite the unsubstantiated assumption.. Any story that starts with "In the beginning" and introduces a talking serpent is exactly like a children's story that starts with "Once upon a time" and introduces a talking animal. It was a story written to teach children moral lessons.

Any ancient hebrew child who heard that story would have asked questions, like "can serpents talk" and the parent would have said no, the talking serpent is representative a of a specific human archetype. Just like when your parent or school teacher read the story of the three pigs to you, if you had the intelligence to ask if pigs could really build houses they would have told you no, the three pigs represent different types of human beings..

And just like any children's story that uses anthropomorphisms the moral teaching was never written down.

When the adults who understood the hidden significance of the genesis story, those who held the secrets to the kingdom of heaven were slaughtered, as they were periodically, all that remained were silly stories that their godless and superstitious enemies could never comprehend.

The wisdom remained hidden like buried treasure.

We don't believe it now for obvious scientific reasons, but that's something relatively new. And there still are millions of people who still believe it, called Creationists.

Yeah I know and everyone knows that the world is full of stupid people.

You, on the other hand, have decided to cherry-pick the stories, so you're the one deviating from the norm. I think they call that a heretic? :biggrin:

Heretic? lol....I don't think any of them have been that nice.

Last edited:
But do you understand that when Genesis was written, everyone believed that that was how the universe was made?

Thats quite the unsubstantiated assumption.. Any story that starts with "In the beginning" and introduces a talking serpent is exactly like a children's story that starts with "Once upon a time" and introduces a talking animal. It was a story written to teach children moral lessons.

Any ancient hebrew child who heard that story would have asked questions, like "can serpents talk" and the parent would have said no, the talking serpent is representative a of a specific human archetype. Just like when your parent or school teacher read the story of the three pigs to you, if you had the intelligence to ask if pigs could really build houses they would have told you no, the three pigs represent different types of human beings..

And just like any children's story that uses anthropomorphisms the moral teaching was never written down.

When the adults who understood the hidden significance of the genesis story, those who held the secrets to the kingdom of heaven were slaughtered, as they were periodically, all that remained were silly stories that their godless and superstitious enemies could never comprehend.

We don't believe it now for obvious scientific reasons, but that's something relatively new. And there still are millions of people who still believe it, called Creationists.

You, on the other hand, have decided to cherry-pick the stories, so you're the one deviating from the norm. I think they call that a heretic? :biggrin:

oy -----the GOLDEN BOOK ---genesis by the brothers,
Grimm. There is a way to say "once upon a time.." in Hebrew and it is NOT BORESHIT. Genesis is a very serious writing------INNOVATIVE-----a repudiation of
Mesopotamian culture

Grim. There is a way to say "once upon a time.." in Hebrew and it is NOT BORESHIT. Genesis is a very serious writing------INNOVATIVE-----a repudiation of
Mesopotamian culture
The story was attributed to Moses , right?

It was more of a repudiation of Egyptian culture, the talking serpent represents the Pharaoh, who disputed with Moses , claimed to be equal to or greater than God, deceived gullible people with sorcery, mind control, and happened to wear a serpent on his headdress.

People losing their minds for life was a real and present danger to hebrew children and their parents who just came out of Egypt.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Grim. There is a way to say "once upon a time.." in Hebrew and it is NOT BORESHIT. Genesis is a very serious writing------INNOVATIVE-----a repudiation of
Mesopotamian culture

It was more of a repudiation of Egyptian culture, the talking serpent represents the pharoah, who claimed to be equal to God, deceived gullible people with sorcery, mind control, and happened to wear a serpent on his headdress.

People losing their minds for life was a real and present danger to hebrew children who just came out of Egypt.

image.jpg

try again-----I said---REPUDIATION OF MESOPOTMIAN
CULTURE. I will help you. Mesopotamia had a very
stratified culture with very definite and defined roles and paths
determined AT BIRTH. If you ever decide to read the book
called (in English) GENESIS -----you might be able to discern a MAJOR THEME--------I will help you-----the MAJOR
theme is CHOICE. The word appears over and over if
you do it in Hebrew-------people got CHOICE as a kind of
special gift. It is an innovative idea in the world. Lots of
cultures ain't got it. The contemporary (sorta) INDIAN and
MESOPOTAMIAN did not have it-----today, even DA UMMAH
don't have it

PS----the talking serpent as a symbol is what makes YOU imagine that it knocks EGYPT---just because the king had
a snake on his hat?

PS----the talking serpent as a symbol is what makes YOU imagine that it knocks EGYPT---just because the king had
a snake on his hat?
No, because Moses wrote the story after leading his people out of egypt, not iraq.

The talking serpent represents the Pharaoh, who disputed with Moses , claimed to be equal to or greater than God, deceived gullible people with sorcery, mind control, and happened to wear a serpent on his headdress.

People losing their minds for life was a real and present danger to hebrew children and their parents who just came out of Egypt when the story was written.

Didn't the people grumble and complain about their new found freedom and suggested going back to egypt where at least they had jobs as slaves?

Mesopotamian culture
The story was attributed to Moses , right?

It was more of a repudiation of Egyptian culture, the talking serpent represents the Pharaoh, who disputed with Moses , claimed to be equal to or greater than God, deceived gullible people with sorcery, mind control, and happened to wear a serpent on his headdress.

People losing their minds for life was a real and present danger to hebrew children and their parents who just came out of Egypt.

image.jpg

the story is attributed to "KNOWN HISTORY"------and recorded by Moses. At THAT TIME in the world----writings
of any kind were often attributed to DA KING. Even the "Psalms of DAVID" were probably not all written by him----maybe during his reign. Genesis is the HEBREW VERSION OF HISTORY of the BEGINNING OF THE WORLD

It's more substantiated than you saying that they were simply little moral stories to teach children... Where do you get that from? Up until very recently, Christian churches have believed in the veracity of Genesis, and throughout history would burn or otherwise torture or kill people who went against that.

It's more substantiated than you saying that they were simply little moral stories to teach children... Where do you get that from? Up until very recently, Christian churches have believed in the veracity of Genesis, and throughout history would burn or otherwise torture or kill people who went against that.

I do not believe that way back then there was a culture of
"CHILDREN'S STORY BOOKS" There, most likely, was
a culture of STORY TELLING----but not specifically directed at
children

Forum List

Back