Bodycam shows white cop fatally shooting fleeing black dude

Oklahoma police officer s body-cam captures fatal shooting - CNN.com

Here you go all you cop hating retards. CNN gives a VERY fair assessment and slows the video down and pauses it....where you can see 100% clear that the thug is bent over, facing the officer, picking up a pistol, with the potential ability to fire at the cop within a half second. What would YOU do?

By the way...the cop was there because a victim called 911 saying this innocent young black man...with a gun...had just threatened to kill her.

God Bless this officer. He'll be next to suffer the lynch mobs wrath for protecting himself and others.

The video in your link is to a cop shooting a car passenger in New Jersey.

And there's nothing in the article about a 911 call either. All we have on that story is a claim from the Muskogee police chief.
Thanks but I'll take the word of the police chief instead of your 'opinion'.
You obviously have serious mental issues about anyone 'in authority'. Blame that on your gym teacher.

He was picking up a gun, you dolt. Should the cop wait until the first round hits him in the forehead before dispatching the ARMED perpetrator?

If he believes the kid is picking up a gun -- and it's entirely reasonable to presume he is -- why doesn't he shoot at the gun or the kid's hand to keep it out of his control? And perhaps he did but unsuccessfully, whereupon the kid begins to run off. He then continues firing at a running target that's in no position to shoot back.
Ya in your fucked up world cops should shoot guns out of people's hands.
Are you posting from a mental institute?
'Center mass' fuck-witt. Center mass.
The tree dweller simian is fucking dead. Thank the cop. Next time he may save your stupid ass.

This really is a non story. Even the black preacher who witnessed it said the cop did everything right...and that man should be applauded for his honesty and integrity. His flock wont like him siding with the truth....er I mean with the popo.

He was picking up a gun, you dolt. Should the cop wait until the first round hits him in the forehead before dispatching the ARMED perpetrator?

If he believes the kid is picking up a gun -- and it's entirely reasonable to presume he is -- why doesn't he shoot at the gun or the kid's hand to keep it out of his control? And perhaps he did but unsuccessfully, whereupon the kid begins to run off. He then continues firing at a running target that's in no position to shoot back.
Ya in your fucked up world cops should shoot guns out of people's hands.
Are you posting from a mental institute?
'Center mass' fuck-witt. Center mass.
The tree dweller simian is fucking dead. Thank the cop. Next time he may save your stupid ass.

This is how many think man. At APD you should have heard some of the nonsense people said officers should've done, like shooting a knife out of a guys hand as he charges.

And the scary part is this generation who thinks like that will make up our jurys.

"SHOOT THE GUN OUT OF HIS HAND!!!!"
YOU FUCKING SHOOT THE GUN OUT OF HIS HAND ASSHOLE! I'M AIMING CENTER MASS!!"

Whether or not this perp was shot in the back is not a matter for conjecture. The best you could say is that it looks to you like he was shot in the back. It looks to me that he turned reaching for a gun. The only way to know for sure is to see the entry and exit wounds. The gun was recovered at the scene. The other cop is shown finding it and moving it beyond the reach of the perp.

Either the facts are understood or its Ferguson part 2.

Here you go all you cop hating retards. CNN gives a VERY fair assessment and slows the video down and pauses it....where you can see 100% clear that the thug is bent over, facing the officer, picking up a pistol, with the potential ability to fire at the cop within a half second. What would YOU do?

By the way...the cop was there because a victim called 911 saying this innocent young black man...with a gun...had just threatened to kill her.

God Bless this officer. He'll be next to suffer the lynch mobs wrath for protecting himself and others.

And there's nothing in the article about a 911 call either. All we have on that story is a claim from the Muskogee police chief.
You obviously have serious mental issues about anyone 'in authority'. Blame that on your gym teacher.

The simple fact is there's nothing in the story about any 911 call. Either you got that from somewhere else you're not telling us about, or you made it up.

Guess where that puts you on the credibility scale. :eusa_hand:

Once again, going by the article we have the word of a single statement from a person very much in a position to lie about it. And that's all we have. You have more than that, bring it forward. Otherwise you're making shit up.

Thanks, that one worked.

But the freeze frame doesn't show what you described. He's not facing the officer at all; he's facing straight down to the street concentrating on picking up the object. As soon as he has it in hand he takes off again, and that's when he gets shot. He couldn't take off if he was already shot.

The officer starts firing while Walker is crouched facing the street and continues as he runs away. And then, perhaps his bigger problem -- he pulls his trigger seven times to his target's back. It would seem that's going for more than a disable.

You need to read up on the science of this stuff and the sympathetic nervous system. Under that stress...reactions are on a 1-2 second delay as the brain processes the stress. People like SEALS may not because of experience their system gets used to the stress.

Cops..especially rural ones like this..rarely encounter shooting scenarios. So the brain is under a stress dump and reactions get slower and very deliberate. Its why Krav Maga works in combat over fancy karate.

Anyway...grand jurys are usually given presentations on the science of how the body reacts under stress. All criminal trial jurys are given it.

And after that lesson...people understand more how that stress works...vs watching it on TV like a video game.

Kinda like you tailgating a car too close and they stop suddenly. Rarely can the brain process that sudden stress and the body hit the brake in time to stop.

Once he decided to shoot...he wasnt gonna stop for 1-2 seconds. But you're watching it all on a couch with a resting heart rate without your life at risk. And thats why you see it different than he felt it.

It's real time, I understand that. And you may have sent the command to your finger to pull the trigger before the senses can plug in new information, I get that too. But when you see your target's running away, and in the case of the last couple of shots already down, and the command to pull the trigger is already sent, you can send an additional command to your hand to move your aim above his head and harmlessly into the air. Just as if that car stops short in front of me I can veer suddenly to the side faster than I can move my foot into position to hit the brake. Because the steering wheel's already in my hand.

In other words it seems to me the sight of a target's back ought to immediately trigger, no pun intended, holding one's fire (or if it's already enroute, intentionally wasting it). That that didn't happen here raises questions about what the officer's motive was.
What a brilliant argument...coming from someone who has no clue regarding real life law enforcement. I'm betting you would have defended the thug had the officer been killed.

I'm sure you are. You're an idiot. And your post immediately before this one sums it up.

Final thoughts, because I can't stomach watching this video any more -- my concern is really not the prospect that Officer McMillin did not follow police procedure. If true that would be a problem on one level. My concern is that he did. If true that's a much bigger level.

And second, although it didn't succeed (yet), I deplore the OP's attempt at race-baiting by inserting the races of the two parties into the thread title. That's bullshit.
While I agree with your last sentence, my post to which you refer merely expresses the pleasure I get when armed thugs are killed. I would cheer had the colors been reversed...black cop kills white armed thug. Another one bites the dust!

Actually I wasn't thinking of race with that comment about your post. The observation about the OP was, but here I was thinking about that fucked up mental condition of spiritual dichotomy where you see two species of humans, one that deserves to live and one that must be exterminated.

Not sure if you see what the problem with that sort of thinking is but hey, why don't we just line them up and march them into gas chambers instead of picking them off one at a time. Get my drift?

The simple fact is there's nothing in the story about any 911 call. Either you got that from somewhere else you're not telling us about, or you made it up.

Once again, going by the article we have the word of a single statement from a person very much in a position to lie about it. And that's all we have. You have more than that, bring it forward. Otherwise you're making shit up.

So you think the cops are lying about the 911 call?

You do know...911 calls are recorded and time stamped. And have caller ID. So lying would be incredibly easy to prove if there isnt a 911 call record...and a victim who called.

OH WAIT.....the cops had an undercover officer call 911 and make a false accusation against this black male and then they drugged him and planted a gun on him...all so they could shoot him.

Surely you are this dumb right? The 911 call is absolutely so easy to verify. Even the media isnt questioning it because they know its impossible to lie about recieving a 911 call.

You do know...911 calls are recorded and time stamped. And have caller ID. So lying would be incredibly easy to prove if there isnt a 911 call record...and a victim who called.

OH WAIT.....the cops had an undercover officer call 911 and make a false accusation against this black male and then they drugged him and planted a gun on him...all so they could shoot him.

Surely you are this dumb right? The 911 call is absolutely so easy to verify. Even the media isnt questioning it because they know its impossible to lie about recieving a 911 call.

No I don't think the police are lying about a 911 call -- I think YOU are.
I did a word search on your link and the OP article. There's nothing in either about any "911 call".

So WHERE are you getting the existence of this "911 call"?

I did a word search on your link and the OP article. There's nothing in either about any "911 call".

Well...the police said they responded to the church because a woman was reporting that the thug...her ex...was there threatening her saying he "had a bullet with her name on it".

And when people feel threatened and call cops...they use 911.

People with common sense assume that calling the cops means calling 911. Man...really? You need that explained?

Well...the police said they responded to the church because a woman was reporting that the thug...her ex...was there threatening her saying he "had a bullet with her name on it".

People with common sense assume that calling the cops means calling 911. Man...really? You need that explained?

AH. So finally you admit you're making shit up. As I said earlier.

That was like pulling teeth.

Shot in the back while running away. The cop murdered him and will go to prison.
He stopped and faced the cop, apparently going for his own weapon.

It looked like he dropped his gun and went to pick it up.
The cop didnt know whether he was going to pick it up and continue running or start shooting.
Dont blame the cop one bit. I would have shot him as well.

He...again...went for a gun vs a cop.

Sad. But cop was justified.

Yep,had he just kept running the cop wouldnt likely have shot him.
But even if he did,as long as the cop knew he had a weapon it would be justified.
They have every right to shoot to stop an armed assailant,in the back or otherwise.

AH. So finally you admit you're making shit up. As I said earlier.

That was like pulling teeth.
Are you serious???

Ok. A woman called the cops because she thought her ex was gonna shoot her.

And I assume she called 911.

How else would she call them??????

And also to note and applaud:

The black pastor at the church...a witness...came calmly asking the cop to please not shoot anymore which the cop didnt.

He couldn't. He was already out of bullets. As noted before the cop tried to shoot the kid seven times.

The pastor had no way to know that of course but it's right there in the video. Bang bang bang bang bang click click. You can see his hand moving expecting recoil before he realizes he's spent his ammo.

It's highly unlikely he was out of rounds unless he only loads the mag half full.
So what do ya think the odds of that are since he was out brother hunting?
He'd want every shot he could get just in case he found himself with the opportunity for a double.

This post is chock full of dumb ass.

He also questions if a woman called 911...even though she called cops bc her ex was threatening her with "a bullet". Yet...he says we cant assume she called 911.

He also questions if a woman called 911...even though she called cops bc her ex was threatening her with "a bullet". Yet...he says we cant assume she called 911.

No shit,someone obviously called the cops or he wouldnt even be there.
Who called really has no bearing on what happened anyway,thats just pogo trying to muddy the waters.

Forum List

Back