Bodycam shows white cop fatally shooting fleeing black dude

The simple fact is there's nothing in the story about any 911 call. Either you got that from somewhere else you're not telling us about, or you made it up.

Guess where that puts you on the credibility scale. :eusa_hand:

Once again, going by the article we have the word of a single statement from a person very much in a position to lie about it. And that's all we have. You have more than that, bring it forward. Otherwise you're making shit up.

So you think the cops are lying about the 911 call?

You do know...911 calls are recorded and time stamped. And have caller ID. So lying would be incredibly easy to prove if there isnt a 911 call record...and a victim who called.

OH WAIT.....the cops had an undercover officer call 911 and make a false accusation against this black male and then they drugged him and planted a gun on him...all so they could shoot him.

Surely you are this dumb right? The 911 call is absolutely so easy to verify. Even the media isnt questioning it because they know its impossible to lie about recieving a 911 call.

No I don't think the police are lying about a 911 call -- I think YOU are.
I did a word search on your link and the OP article. There's nothing in either about any "911 call".

So WHERE are you getting the existence of this "911 call"?

The simple fact is there's nothing in the story about any 911 call. Either you got that from somewhere else you're not telling us about, or you made it up.

Guess where that puts you on the credibility scale. :eusa_hand:

Once again, going by the article we have the word of a single statement from a person very much in a position to lie about it. And that's all we have. You have more than that, bring it forward. Otherwise you're making shit up.

You do know...911 calls are recorded and time stamped. And have caller ID. So lying would be incredibly easy to prove if there isnt a 911 call record...and a victim who called.

OH WAIT.....the cops had an undercover officer call 911 and make a false accusation against this black male and then they drugged him and planted a gun on him...all so they could shoot him.

Surely you are this dumb right? The 911 call is absolutely so easy to verify. Even the media isnt questioning it because they know its impossible to lie about recieving a 911 call.

I did a word search on your link and the OP article. There's nothing in either about any "911 call".

Hey retard...you didnt look very hard.

Tulsa news released the 911 recordings already.
Muskogee Police Shooting 911 tape 2

And you didn't post that before.
As I already said, you were either referring to something you weren't posting or making it up. In this case -- both.

I don't fuel on ass-umptions. If you do, that's your problem.

Again...why does it matter who called the cops?

It doesn't.

What matters is making shit up you don't know for a fact. That matters a lot.
If you don't see why, it would be a waste of time to try to explain it.

As I already said, you were either referring to something you weren't posting or making it up. In this case -- both.

It doesn't.

Haha. So ridiculous its silly.

How do we know the cops is really a cop? I mean...they say he is. We can assume he is. But can we prove it??

Thats as dumb as what you're saying. That assuming a person dialed 911...because they needed cops for a possible gun toting thugs threats...

You tell me. How else would they have called the on duty cops?

You are making yourself look retarded. Its so bad...that im actually making myself look equally retarded by even debating you on such an absurd topic.

It doesn't.

Haha. So ridiculous its silly.

How do we know the cops is really a cop? I mean...they say he is. We can assume he is. But can we prove it??

Thats as dumb as what you're saying. That assuming a person dialed 911...because they needed cops for a possible gun toting thugs threats...

You tell me. How else would they have called the on duty cops?

You are making yourself look retarded. Its so bad...that im actually making myself look equally retarded by even debating you on such an absurd topic.

Hey, you're the one who devolved to "retard", even spelling it regard in your desperation.
I'm done with you.

By Pogos logic...we cant assume the cop shot the thug. Sure...he fired in that direction. But are we sure he hit him? Sure the thug dropped and died.

But...maybe a thug sniper shot him from 400 yards away as he was running at the same time the cop shot?

Pogo...you cant assume the cops bullet killed the running thug. Just like we cant assume the person who called cops...used 911 to call them.

Right?

He was picking up a gun, you dolt. Should the cop wait until the first round hits him in the forehead before dispatching the ARMED perpetrator?

If he believes the kid is picking up a gun -- and it's entirely reasonable to presume he is -- why doesn't he shoot at the gun or the kid's hand to keep it out of his control? And perhaps he did but unsuccessfully, whereupon the kid begins to run off. He then continues firing at a running target that's in no position to shoot back.

Are you serious ?

First off, officers are trained to aim at the torso, and there is never an attempt to simply wound. Officers are trained to fire until the threat is completely subdued.

But, you actually believe while running an officer would fire at a gun on the ground, or at the perps hand ?

He was picking up a gun, you dolt. Should the cop wait until the first round hits him in the forehead before dispatching the ARMED perpetrator?

If he believes the kid is picking up a gun -- and it's entirely reasonable to presume he is -- why doesn't he shoot at the gun or the kid's hand to keep it out of his control? And perhaps he did but unsuccessfully, whereupon the kid begins to run off. He then continues firing at a running target that's in no position to shoot back.

Are you serious ?

First off, officers are trained to aim at the torso, and there is never an attempt to simply wound. Officers are trained to fire until the threat is completely subdued.

But, you actually believe while running an officer would fire at a gun on the ground, or at the perps hand ?

Yes he does. And he says we cant assume that a person calling cops for help used 911...although I dont know how else one calls cops. Maybe she Twittered #PleaseHelpMe on their page but doubt it.

Are you serious ?

Obviously not while running -- he has to stop and set, as indeed he did.
The object was on the ground for a while. He had plenty of time during that fumbling and re-fumbling to stop and set, which in fact he did. And then fired twice while the kid was still fumbling for it. All of which I'm fine with. Perhaps he was trying to keep the object away from the perp, whether with his aim or as warning shots. And perhaps he partially succeeded, since the kid had to make multiple attempts to pick it up. He's a football player after all.

But then his last three shots -- and last five trigger pulls -- were at the target's back, while he was running away. I downloaded the video so I could run it back in slo-mo to be sure of what I was seeing. And at no time did the perp turn and face the officer. In other words at no time did he take an offensive position. The officer fired at, and hit, the target's back. He doesn't seem to have been hit until the last shot, which is when he drops. And even at that point Officer McMillin continues firing until he realizes his ammo is spent. At a target who's already down or going down. Now that is a problem.

And as you yourself posted above -- how come, if this is a stop to corral such a dangerous gun-toting thug -- this officer takes him on alone? Does that strike you as a little odd? Well, me too. You can see and hear after the shooting, the cop's standing there trying to control a crowd and hold off a perp he doesn't yet know is disabled (could be playing possum) -- with an empty gun, desperately calling for backup to "step it up". If the perp is still alive and armed, or if someone else is -- he's a sitting duck. And he knows it.

Last edited:

It doesn't.

So you think the cop just happened to be passing by?
And even if he was..so what?
This is just a pathetic attempt to somehow make a phone call relevant to the case when it means nothing.

It doesn't.

This is just a pathetic attempt to somehow make a phone call relevant to the case when it means nothing.

That makes no sense. Why would a cop "just passing by" immediately head for a specific person? And then starts handcuffing him without even so much as a "you're under arrest"?
On the other hand if the phone call "means nothing" then why did the other poster feel a need to fabricate it?

Doesn't work either way dood.

It doesn't.

That makes no sense. Why would a cop "just passing by" immediately head for a specific person?
On the other hand if the phone call "means nothing" then why did the other poster feel a need to fabricate it?

Thank you for admitting someone called 911.
Glad thats cleared up...even though it didnt mean shit in the first place.

It doesn't.

That makes no sense. Why would a cop "just passing by" immediately head for a specific person?

I have never contended "nobody called 911". I said that the poster didn't have a source for it and made it up. Which he then admitted and was forced to go find one after the fact.

Learn to read.

It doesn't.

I have never contended "nobody called 911". I said that the poster didn't have a source for it and made it up. Which he then admitted.

Learn to read.

Uh the cop was there,I would say it's pretty safe to assume someone called them.

It doesn't.

I have never contended "nobody called 911". I said that the poster didn't have a source for it and made it up. Which he then admitted.

Learn to read.

Uh the cop was there,I would say it's pretty safe to assume someone called them.

-- and you just made the same ass-umption he did.

Running the same play over and over and expecting different results... :cuckoo:

Learn to read.

Only a dumbass thinks the cops weren't called.
Why you feel the need to question that is beyond me. Utterly pointless...unlike the top of your head.

Learn to read.

Why you feel the need to question that is beyond me. Utterly pointless...unlike the top of your head.

Once again for the literacy-challenged:
The point is not, never was, and never will be, "were the cops called?"

The point was, is, and shall every remain, "you're making shit up".

Perhaps the dead guy didn't understand that when you drop your gun while running from a cop it is not wise to stop and pick it up.

Learn to read.

The point is ...you're a moron for even bringing the shit up.
Of course someone called the cops.
You want to sit there and claim he had some kind of an agenda because he said someone called 911.
What exactly would he gain by saying something that was obvious to anyone with half a brain? ..oh wait,never mind.

Learn to read.

The point is ...you're a moron for even bringing the shit up.
Of course someone called the cops.
You want to sit there and claim he had some kind of an agenda because he said someone called 911.
What exactly would he gain by saying something that was obvious to anyone with half a brain? ..oh wait,never mind.

And thank you for confirming that I was right in post 81. QED.

Forum List

Back