Bodycam shows white cop fatally shooting fleeing black dude

Let's suppose that the officer did stand down and this thug got away. How would you react if this lucky thug then shot his girlfriend as he had already threatened?
Would you blame his actions on the trauma of his being chased by the cop?
LEO are sworn to apprehend violent criminals. They cannot "stand down" and do their job at the same time.

The thug in this case had a gun in his hand and represented a threat to humankind whether he was running away from or toward the officer sworn to shield the general society from such vermin as the subject of this sentence.

Again...why does it matter who called the cops?

It doesn't.

What matters is making shit up you don't know for a fact. That matters a lot.
If you don't see why, it would be a waste of time to try to explain it.

So you think the cop just happened to be passing by?
And even if he was..so what?
This is just a pathetic attempt to somehow make a phone call relevant to the case when it means nothing.

That makes no sense. Why would a cop "just passing by" immediately head for a specific person?
On the other hand if the phone call "means nothing" then why did the other poster feel a need to fabricate it?

Doesn't work either way dood.

Thank you for admitting someone called 911.
Glad thats cleared up...even though it didnt mean shit in the first place.

I have never contended "nobody called 911". I said that the poster didn't have a source for it and made it up. Which he then admitted and was forced to go find one after the fact.

Learn to read.

Wow. A total moron. Do I need a source that says the sky was blue above a cloudy day? Its so obvious.

I have never contended "nobody called 911". I said that the poster didn't have a source for it and made it up. Which he then admitted.

Learn to read.

Uh the cop was there,I would say it's pretty safe to assume someone called them.

-- and you just made the same ass-umption he did.

Running the same play over and over and expecting different results... :cuckoo:

Only a dumbass thinks the cops weren't called.
Why you feel the need to question that is beyond me. Utterly pointless...unlike the top of your head.

Once again for the literacy-challenged:
The point is not, never was, and never will be, "were the cops called?"

The point was, is, and shall every remain, "you're making shit up".

So if I said "It was over 100 degrees a few days last year in Baghdad" without a source...am I making shit up???

It doesn't.

What matters is making shit up you don't know for a fact. That matters a lot.
If you don't see why, it would be a waste of time to try to explain it.

This is just a pathetic attempt to somehow make a phone call relevant to the case when it means nothing.

That makes no sense. Why would a cop "just passing by" immediately head for a specific person?
On the other hand if the phone call "means nothing" then why did the other poster feel a need to fabricate it?

I have never contended "nobody called 911". I said that the poster didn't have a source for it and made it up. Which he then admitted and was forced to go find one after the fact.

Learn to read.

Wow. A total moron. Do I need a source that says the sky was blue above a cloudy day? Its so obvious.

aaaand right back to ad hom. Predictable.
The first and foremost thing I'm here for his honesty. And when you make shit up without a basis, you're gonna get called on it. It's really not rocket surgery.

Let's suppose that the officer did stand down and this thug got away. How would you react if this lucky thug then shot his girlfriend as he had already threatened?
LEO are sworn to apprehend violent criminals. They cannot "stand down" and do their job at the same time.

The thug in this case had a gun in his hand and represented a threat to humankind whether he was running away from or toward the officer sworn to shield the general society from such vermin as the subject of this sentence.

From the little we know it doesn't seem this LEO handled it well. First of all he shows up alone, which is stupid if he's there on suspicion of a gun threat. Then he escalates what appears to be a calm conversation walking up and handcuffing a guy without any explanation of what he's doing. Neither of those had to happen. The chase itself didn't have to happen. He could have kept the situation in view and calm until backup arrived. There was nothing apparently going on when he arrived but casual conversation (look at the body language). McMillin could have simply joined that conversation and stalled for time. They could have had him surrounded by then. But no -- he chose a different course.

Last edited:
Shot in the back while running away. The cop murdered him and will go to prison.
If the black thug kept his pant up, he might have outrun the bullets. Sorry, this was completely lawful. Running with a gun cocked and pants showing your butt crack, you're asking for a trip to Oak Lawn Cemetary.

From the little we know it doesn't seem this LEO handled it well. First of all he shows up alone, which is stupid if he's there on suspicion of a gun threat. Then he escalates what appears to be a calm conversation walking up and handcuffing a guy without any explanation of what he's doing. Neither of those had to happen. The chase itself didn't have to happen. He could have kept the situation in view and calm until backup arrived. They could have had him surrounded by then. But no -- he chose a different course.
From the little you know about law enforcement, you should not expect many to believe your speculation on what should or should not have happened. The thug escalated the situation by breaking and running.

Believe what you want. He clearly stopped facing the officer and had his hands around his ankles. The cop had half a second to react. The suspect WAS armed.

Maybe he was. I don't know, we have no reliable source. In any case the kid's running away. He shot him in the back. We do have reliable evidence for that.
If you're using those body cameras to incriminate the police, crime fighting is going to stop. Time to remove cameras or keep the video away from the ignorant public/ liberals.

Believe what you want. He clearly stopped facing the officer and had his hands around his ankles. The cop had half a second to react. The suspect WAS armed.

Maybe he was. I don't know, we have no reliable source. In any case the kid's running away. He shot him in the back. We do have reliable evidence for that.
Ain't no maybe about it. The thug was armed. The thug was threat to society. Had he allowed the cuffs to be put on, he'd be facing weapons charges rather than his family facing parlor charges. Stupid thug. Effective law enforcement. Another armed thug off the streets forever.

...and I suppose you thug supporters missed the part where the officer was distraught about what he had to do in the line of duty. I'm sure he would rather the thug had done as he asked and avoided his own death.

It doesn't even matter if he was facing the officer or not, he was clearly a danger to anyone. That white car's driver was just a few feet away from the thug drawing his weapon. Is the cop supposed to let the thug possibly shoot some bystander?

Any runner with a gun like that should be shot.

It doesn't even matter if he was facing the officer or not, he was clearly a danger to anyone. That white car's driver was just a few feet away from the thug drawing his weapon. Is the cop supposed to let the thug possibly shoot some bystander?

Why would anyone expect him to do that? What did the car do?

Gun control freak.

From the little we know it doesn't seem this LEO handled it well. First of all he shows up alone, which is stupid if he's there on suspicion of a gun threat. Then he escalates what appears to be a calm conversation walking up and handcuffing a guy without any explanation of what he's doing. Neither of those had to happen. The chase itself didn't have to happen. He could have kept the situation in view and calm until backup arrived. They could have had him surrounded by then. But no -- he chose a different course.
From the little you know about law enforcement, you should not expect many to believe your speculation on what should or should not have happened. The thug escalated the situation by breaking and running.

A situation that, for the reasons I just spelled out and you ignored, didn't have to ever happen in the first place.

Why would anyone expect him to do that? What did the car do?

Gun control freak.

Why do you think a maniac on the run with a gun is going to adhere to logic? You can't sit here and Monday Morning quarterback what he logically would had done. The guy could of been batshit crazy and was willing to kill, why else would he run from a cop and draw his weapon? The cop saw his gun, he really had no choice but to shoot the man in that situation.

You are really stretching on this one.

Learn to read.

aaaand right back to ad hom. Predictable.
The first and foremost thing I'm here for his honesty. And when you make shit up without a basis, you're gonna get called on it. It's really not rocket surgery.

My "basis" is common fucking sense. People like you obviously need links to common sense. Most dont.

The phone number for EVERY police department in America is the same idiot...911.

So when we hear someone called the cops....um....isnt it common sense that they called 911? Is that "making shit up"? Or....is that just knowing the phone number of the Muskogee OK Police Dept....is 911 just like the other 5,000 PDs in America?

From the little we know it doesn't seem this LEO handled it well. First of all he shows up alone, which is stupid if he's there on suspicion of a gun threat. Then he escalates what appears to be a calm conversation walking up and handcuffing a guy without any explanation of what he's doing. Neither of those had to happen. The chase itself didn't have to happen. He could have kept the situation in view and calm until backup arrived. There was nothing apparently going on when he arrived but casual conversation (look at the body language). McMillin could have simply joined that conversation and stalled for time. They could have had him surrounded by then. But no -- he chose a different course.

Your understanding of police procedure is so comical its sad. The cop should just hang out with the guy w a gun until backup arrives? No. His job is to protect those other people. Him hanging out doesnt do that.

You know...you are truly too stupid to deserve this conversation.

A situation that, for the reasons I just spelled out and you ignored, didn't have to ever happen in the first place.

Your explanation of what you felt he should've done are so stupid they dont warrant a debate. You obviously have no clue about realities of law enforcement.

It didn't have to happen the way it did. The thug caused his own death. That is plainly demonstrated in the video. All LEO should wear the body cams...and make sure they are on during any attempt to apprehend a suspect in any crime. Hand cuffing for control of the perp does not constitute arrest. The officer was taking the necessary precautions considering the reason for the need to question the suspect. IF the suspect had complied, he'd have been arrested for concealed weapons possession. He evidently didn't want that, so he bolted. He dropped then picked up his gun...big mistake.

You are beating a dead horse. It was a "good shoot".

Last edited:
Yep. Cop haters just hate reality and law and order.

They think cops are like theri mamas who give them countless warnings and no discipline.

To many of these low lifes....encounters with cops is the first taste of discipline they've ever had and they dont know how to do what they're told.

Yep. Cop haters just hate reality and law and order.

They think cops are like theri mamas who give them countless warnings and no discipline.

To many of these low lifes....encounters with cops is the first taste of discipline they've ever had and they dont know how to do what they're told.

I had my share of minor run ins with the police when I was young.
But I was also smart enough to know that once you got past 17 the cops no longer cut you any slack.

Forum List

Back