Boebert and Greene Totally Own Biden During Speech -- LOL

Yes, you are excusing what she did......

She could have went to his son's funeral and said some dumb shit -- and you would be like..."well, the funeral didn't really start yet, so blah blah" -- I'm not defending her tho...shut yo goofy ass up

How is my saying that it shows a lack of self control and has no place during the SOTU excusing it? How is my saying that anyone who does it should be removed from the chamber excusing it?

You sure are a stupid fuck...

How is my saying that it shows a lack of self control and has no place during the SOTU excusing it? How is my saying that anyone who does it should be removed from the chamber excusing it?

You sure are a stupid fuck...
It has no place in the SOTU period...

Not, well..she only accused him of murdering soldiers before he talked about his son...

Shut yo bitch ass up

What the fuck do you think someone means when they say someone did something illegal or they broke the law??

My God you morons are pathetic

I crossed a street last night without walking to the corner and crossing with the light. There was a cop sitting right there in his Explorer; didn't say a word to me, despite the fact that I had just broken the law.

And I notice you didn't comment on the pearl necklace thing. Guess I nailed it...

Totally true....doesn't mean it can't be offensive, rude, a slap in the face of the American people, unpatriotic and pity.

Which sums up the Demafascist cult

It was none of that. It was a slap in the face to Trump. And it wasn't rude as she waited until he was done with his speech.

Those two petulant brats need time outs.
1646240709384.png

Forum List

Back