Boebert and Greene Totally Own Biden During Speech -- LOL

And.....that makes it better some how? :heehee:

Exactly how fucking stupid are you?

I've never suggested it was okay.

It's being reported that she did it while Biden was talking about his son. That is 100% false.

Pointing out that it's false in no way, shape or form should suggest that I, in any way, approve of what she did. In fact, I think I've been pretty clear that I don't.

But you've got the intellectual capacity of a cheesburger, so you can't comprehend that...

It was none of that. It was a slap in the face to Trump. And it wasn't rude as she waited until he was done with his speech.
nope it was offensive to millions of americans and the entire history of that body

her pitiful actions are a stain on the capitol

Exactly how fucking stupid are you?

I've never suggested it was okay.

It's being reported that she did it while Biden was talking about his son. That is 100% false.

Pointing out that it's false in no way, shape or form should suggest that I, in any way, approve of what she did. In fact, I think I've been pretty clear that I don't.

But you've got the intellectual capacity of a cheesburger, so you can't comprehend that...
No need to insult cheeseburgers.

It was none of that. It was a slap in the face to Trump. And it wasn't rude as she waited until he was done with his speech.

Yes it was rude and it was all that he said. She should not have done it, and it was far worse than what the ditz from Colorado did. Nobody should be excusing what Pelosi did

nope it was offensive to millions of americans and the entire history of that body

her pitiful actions are a stain on the capitol

That's as nonsensical as saying Biden's speech was offensive to millions who didn't agree with what he was saying. It's not about Americans' feelings. It's about the decorum of the event.

Yes it was rude and it was all that he said. She should not have done it, and it was far worse than what the ditz from Colorado did. Nobody should be excusing what Pelosi did

No one is saying otherwise and no one should excuse either, but neither action was a slap in the face to Americans.

Decorum is not their strong suit sure enough but I guess the people of their districts did not elect them for that.
A couple of hundred of them elected in D.C. is needed. We glorify shit by being civil. These ladies know the Progs are shit.

Those two petulant brats need time outs.
If you keep not listening to people who are boring and accused of being the worst things in life, they will eventually elect the worst things in life locally to start. These ladies are warnings. They are tough and they do know that Nancy and the Prog extreme feminists are shallow whores.

The President's State of the Union message was especially well-received by Americans

Only by the vacuous, brain-dead idiot democrats whom your CBS poll questioned, you clueless dummfuch.

You keep right on thinking America is behind Joe Biddum!

"Lauren Boebert provoked anger as she heckled Joe Biden as he talked about the death of his son Beau during his State of the Union address. The Colorado congresswoman was booed as she interrupted the president as he talked about the flag-draped coffins of fallen service members, to blame him for the deaths of 13 troops in Afghanistan. “You put them in there, 13 of them,” she could be heard yelling -- The ISIS-K terrorist attack at Hamid Karzai International Airport last August that killed 13 US service members as Biden ended the US occupancy of Afghanistan after 20 years.

It was not the only example of poor behaviour by Ms Boebert, who along with Marjorie Taylor Greene turned her back on Mr Biden’s cabinet as they entered for the address. The pair also chanted “Build the wall” after Mr Biden promised to “secure the border and fix the immigration system.”

LOL...Boebert and Greene totally trolled Biden and it was awesome..that is what true leadership and standing up for Conservative values is all about. Biden killed 13 soldiers and probably hoped to have killed more by ending that war in the way he did.....before he took over, there were literally no soldiers killed in combat the previous 4 years....zero.....why isn't Biden being charged for the murder of these service members?? I applaud Boebert for speaking truth to power and demanding Biden be held accountable.

And Marjorie had a strong showing, after getting into some hot water over Neo-Nazis and white nationalists... she expertly pivoted back to what excites her base the most -- when are we gonna crack down on these wetbacks?? Trying to start that"build the wall" chant totally triggered the libs....and it was arguably the most brilliant display of statesmenship in possibly 50 or 60 years...only thing coming close to this was when some fake republican named Joe Walsh told that darkie "You Lie!" -- he instantly became a hero in the GOP -- then he squandered it all away by not being loyal in worship of Trump....what a dumb ass...But now Boebert is the rockstar and she will never betray Trump....because that is betraying America.
That was straight up hillbilly embarrassment. Disrespecting the institition in which they stand by acting like uncivilized children. How do retards like these two get elected to public office?!

Nothing compares to the disrespect and betrayal to the office then Nancy P ripping up the SOTU on natonal television. I could careless what some folks, might of said off screen and unheard.
Really nothing compares To Nancy ripping up a speech?! First of all nice deflection and whataboutism… second, Trolling and interrupting a guy while he is talking about his dead son really has no parallel. But you keep thinking that the rip was the end all be all. Idiot

"Lauren Boebert provoked anger as she heckled Joe Biden as he talked about the death of his son Beau during his State of the Union address. The Colorado congresswoman was booed as she interrupted the president as he talked about the flag-draped coffins of fallen service members, to blame him for the deaths of 13 troops in Afghanistan. “You put them in there, 13 of them,” she could be heard yelling -- The ISIS-K terrorist attack at Hamid Karzai International Airport last August that killed 13 US service members as Biden ended the US occupancy of Afghanistan after 20 years.

It was not the only example of poor behaviour by Ms Boebert, who along with Marjorie Taylor Greene turned her back on Mr Biden’s cabinet as they entered for the address. The pair also chanted “Build the wall” after Mr Biden promised to “secure the border and fix the immigration system.”

LOL...Boebert and Greene totally trolled Biden and it was awesome..that is what true leadership and standing up for Conservative values is all about. Biden killed 13 soldiers and probably hoped to have killed more by ending that war in the way he did.....before he took over, there were literally no soldiers killed in combat the previous 4 years....zero.....why isn't Biden being charged for the murder of these service members?? I applaud Boebert for speaking truth to power and demanding Biden be held accountable.

And Marjorie had a strong showing, after getting into some hot water over Neo-Nazis and white nationalists... she expertly pivoted back to what excites her base the most -- when are we gonna crack down on these wetbacks?? Trying to start that"build the wall" chant totally triggered the libs....and it was arguably the most brilliant display of statesmenship in possibly 50 or 60 years...only thing coming close to this was when some fake republican named Joe Walsh told that darkie "You Lie!" -- he instantly became a hero in the GOP -- then he squandered it all away by not being loyal in worship of Trump....what a dumb ass...But now Boebert is the rockstar and she will never betray Trump....because that is betraying America.
Did they deny the Holocaust like you did? Asking for a friend....

In your opinion. So now you're the expert on how people should feel? Got it!
Just expressing my opinion dude. Feel free to disagree and express yours. Do you feel that ripping up a speech is same level as trolling a guy while he is talking about his dead son?

Forum List

Back