Boebert and Greene Totally Own Biden During Speech -- LOL

I am not justifying it. I did not watch that part of the speech anyway, I was watching the Celtics game. My point is that you cannot cry over decorum when you have shit on it for the past five years.
Of course I can. I can cry about decorum all I want. Dems acting inappropriately in the past does not make it ok for Republicans to do it now and vice Versa… that’s an endless cycle of retard

You don’t speak for the nation.

I'm afraid I do, and we say: FUCK JOE BIDDUM.

Late.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 3.27.24 PM.png
Imp46.jpg

See you are condemning Nancy for her act and using that as an excuse for Boebert so you can defend her actions as justified. I’m hearing everything you are saying. I just see that you are cherry picking and ignoring the big picture. Your logic would justify Nancy’s actions. Correct?
I am not condemning anything. To me discord is long gone. I have zero desire to talk to mentally ill people or to reason with them. We want to be at one another’s throats. So let’s do it.

Of course I can. I can cry about decorum all I want. Dems acting inappropriately in the past does not make it ok for Republicans to do it now and vice Versa… that’s an endless cycle of retard
Keep crying. You’re the like the Nazis crying to the world that the Red Army sacked Berlin. Pretty pathetic.

Retards? Slade3200
How do Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Cori Bush, AOC, Maxine Watters, Liz Warren, Ayana Presley, Nancy Pelosi? How do they get elected to office?

Look in the mirror. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
Fair point. Safe districts. both parties have done what they can to insure safe districts.

People ask how these idiots got elected. Well there you have it. You just saw how they got elected. They aren't out dueling people with intellect, or on policy. They just have to pretend to be the angriest.

People ask how these idiots got elected. Well there you have it. You just saw how they got elected. They aren't out dueling people with intellect, or on policy. They just have to pretend to be the angriest.
You calling someone an idiot is most interesting. It’s like Peter Dinklage calling someone, short.

The safer they are in their seats, the more ridiculous they can act.

They're clowns, and they lack the awareness or capacity to see it. Just like their cult leader.

Therefore, they feel no shame.

The safer they are in their seats, the more ridiculous they can act.

They're clowns, and they lack the awareness or capacity to see it. Just like their cult leader.

Therefore, they feel no shame.
But that childish, idiotic behavior is precisely what makes them safe in their seats. Else they would be primaried out of them by someone even dumber, someone even more angry, and someone even more whiny. And especially someone who gives more attention to White grievance.

But that childish, idiotic behavior is precisely what makes them safe in their seats. Else they would be primaried out of them by someone even dumber, someone even more angry, and someone even more whiny. And especially someone who gives more attention to White grievance.
Sure. That's the base. They're the base. They're the party.

This is a serious problem, and it's not short term.

Forum List

Back