Boehner finally attacks obamacare - “What the hell is this, a joke?”

[
and obamacare will keep being a TRAINWRECK because arrogant o-bots and left-wing simpletons arent man enough to admit the thing needs to be repealed

thats why obama himself is the one delaying the phuck out of his own law

who's laughing?

Obozo is essentially repealing his own law. He keeps delaying this feature and then tht feature and grants 1500 exemptions!! He can't bring hiimself to admit what a failure obozocare is.

[
and obamacare will keep being a TRAINWRECK because arrogant o-bots and left-wing simpletons arent man enough to admit the thing needs to be repealed

who's laughing?

Obozo is essentially repealing his own law. He keeps delaying this feature and then tht feature and grants 1500 exemptions!! He can't bring hiimself to admit what a failure obozocare is.

Why not simply repeal it? Oh wait...

Yes it is a joke. Obozo cannot legally change even a comma in any law and yet he makes huge changes whenever he wants to.

'What the hell is this, a joke?' | TheHill

March 26, 2014, 11:29 am

“What the hell is this, a joke?” Boehner said at his weekly press conference.

He was responding to the administration’s announcement on Tuesday evening that people who had begun the process of signing up for insurance through the federal exchanges would have until mid-April to do so, instead of March 31.
The Speaker called the move “another deadline made meaningless,” adding it to a litany of unilateral changes that the administration has made to the law.

“This is part of a long-term pattern of this administration manipulating the law for its own convenience,” Boehner said. “It’s not hard to understand why the American people question this administration’s commitment to the rule of law.”

The Speaker mocked the use of the “honor system” to determine who was eligible for an extension after the administration said it would make no effort to ensure that people had actually begun the process of signing up by March 31.

“The dates are the dates, and the law is the law,” he said. “The president doesn’t have the authority to change the law whenever he wants, which he continues to do.”

Boehner added later in the press conference: “The law says that enrollment stops at the end of March. That’s what the law says. I’ve got to live by the law; you’ve got to live by the law; the American people have got to live by the law. And guess what? The president needs to live by the law as well.”

Boehner is nearly as incompetent as Obama. Doesn't he understand that since the law carries Obama's name that Barry can do anything he wants to the bill!?!? :D

That dumbass Obama has been screwing the law (almost) from day one. Boehner just now noticed that!?!?!

My God! When are conservatives EVER going to realize that laws don't apply to democrats!?!?!

Last edited:
[

who's laughing?

I will be for repealing ACA on the day the gop offers a better plan, or ANY plan at all. All I have heard is whining, crying, and gnashing of teeth regarding Obamacare. Rather than wasting time repealing it 50 times wouldn't it have made a lot more sense to come up with a better plan? God knows that they are not working on anything else in the House.

Last edited:

I will be for repealing ACA on the day the gop offers a better plan, or ANY plan at all. All I heard is whining, crying, and gnashing of teeth regarding Obamacare. Rather than wasting time repealing it 50 times wouldn't it have made a lot more sense to come up with a better plan?

Maybe you better do a lot more research. many plans and parts of plans to lower the cost of healthcare insurance were brought forward by those on the right.... They were ignored. Much like you don't know they ever existed...By the way Remember when the idea was to make health insurance more affordable? Probably not....

I will be for repealing ACA on the day the gop offers a better plan, or ANY plan at all. All I have heard is whining, crying, and gnashing of teeth regarding Obamacare. Rather than wasting time repealing it 50 times wouldn't it have made a lot more sense to come up with a better plan? God knows that they are not working on anything else in the House.

Your response is based on the premise that it's the Government's job to provide healthcare plans. Not only is that false, but it is prohibited by the 9th and 10th Amendments.

Hope remains for Impeachment yet.

On what grounds? One of the agencies extended a deadline, how is that illegal or unethical? Other agencies extend filing deadlines, no one has been outraged about that now have they?

Last edited:
Hope remains for Impeachment yet.

On what grounds? One the agencies extended a deadline, how is that illegal or unethical? Other agencies extend filing deadlines, no one has been outraged about that now have they?

The deadline is written into the law. The law must be changed to change the deadline. Do you not understand what "black letter law" means?

If Bush were doing this libs would be declaring the end of the Republic.
They'd be right too.

Because a deadline was extended? Who is going to bitch about a deadline extension about something they will have to pay on a mandatory basis and it's something they disagree with in the first place? I'd figure that republicans and conservatives would be happy that a policy they allegedly vehemently disagree with, is evolving into something that is at least VOLUNTARY. In my opinion, it should have been that way from the start.

On a side note; my Tennis buddy who is anti-Democrat and very pro-Republican had to sign up with :Obamacare". He hasn't seen a doctor in over five years because the health care plan he had for his family was costing 800 per month. Now it's far less than that and he's really happy about the plan and the co-pays. I busted his balls and told him that he could be the new poster boy for 'Obamacare'. :)

obama-golfing%20in%20hawaii.jpg

What's wrong with him taking a little "R&R" and playing golf?

Boehner is slow. Took him too long to respond to all this. Must have seen the latest polls and figured he better say something, but it's too little, too late.

Meanwhile, Lerner is angry that people keep calling the unilateral changes by Obama 'extensions.' They are extensions, but not really extensions, so we should stop calling them extensions. That's the message I got.

Actually, these extensions are nothing more than illegal changes to an existing law that Obama makes on the spot as he sees more and more people frustrated with the piece of crap known as Obamacare.

Sadly, it's not a joke. I wish it was, then we could move on. Instead, it's all too real and all too damaging to people's lives.

How are they illegal? Are you saying that it's illegal if the IRS extends their filing deadline? Would you guys complain about that as well? :lol:

Boehner is slow. Took him too long to respond to all this. Must have seen the latest polls and figured he better say something, but it's too little, too late.

Meanwhile, Lerner is angry that people keep calling the unilateral changes by Obama 'extensions.' They are extensions, but not really extensions, so we should stop calling them extensions. That's the message I got.

Actually, these extensions are nothing more than illegal changes to an existing law that Obama makes on the spot as he sees more and more people frustrated with the piece of crap known as Obamacare.

Sadly, it's not a joke. I wish it was, then we could move on. Instead, it's all too real and all too damaging to people's lives.

How are they illegal? Are you saying that it's illegal if the IRS extends their filing deadline? Would you guys complain about that as well? :lol:
Yes it is illegal.
Besides, how can Obama delay implementing this important program that he promised would bring cheap health insurance to millions of people?? Does he hate America that much?

Yes it is illegal.
Besides, how can Obama delay implementing this important program that he promised would bring cheap health insurance to millions of people?? Does he hate America that much?

Actually, it isn't "illegal" per se. Remember that Washington DC is full of shyster lawyers. They have already informed that turkey-necked bitch Sebiellus that it's NOT change number 38. This is not a "change" to the law - it is an "Accommodation" for the stupid 40-50-60 year old people who don't have enough sense to utilize the inter webs (Harry Reids words - NOT mine)

The GOP needs to learn an old phrase "Learn how to pick your battles"

If you're against everything all the time when that wolf actually shows up, no one believes you

Because everything Obama done is from the jaws of a wolf.

Is there something inside republicans that makes them believe zingers are actual points?

Every response is "Yeah because thats so great smh" its like their only rebuttal is sarcasm

is there something about left-wing losers that has them unable to admit reality?

obamacare is a trainwreck; thats why the guy it's named after is the one delaying the hell out of it; desperate to try to salvage his legacy from ruin

Your response is based on the premise that it's the Government's job to provide healthcare plans. Not only is that false, but it is prohibited by the 9th and 10th Amendments.

Absolutely. Healthcare is not one of the listed powers of congress. The 10A says the states could take on healthcare if they choose, but not the feds.

Forum List

Back