Boehner Huge failure

So naive about our political process

Threats, paybacks, backroom deals, payoffs........grease that makes our political machine run

Sam Rayburn lead by exerting his influence through skillful persuasion and humor rather than arbitrary rule.
Pelosi used arbitrary rule. In other words she was a dictator.

Wow! You really DON'T know anything about politics in general or Washington in particular, do you?

Here's another example for you to research: Can you tell me why Lyndon Johnson was the most feared man in Washington? (Hint: It ain't cuz' he was a nice guy who told dirty jokes.)

Hoover was the most feared man in Washington.
Johnson was a blackmailer.

You want the youtube version, or just the transcript?

Help yourself

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU]Pelosi: "We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It" - YouTube[/ame]

Let me ask you something?

Are Republicans really this stupid or just dishonest? We know you have problems with context and rely on Fox News or Rush Limbaugh for your opinions.

But do you really believe that Congress does not read the bills they pass? I know you hear it over and over and over........but are you really that stupid?

Help yourself

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU]Pelosi: "We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It" - YouTube[/ame]

Are Republicans really this stupid or just dishonest? We know you have problems with context and rely on Fox News or Rush Limbaugh for your opinions.

But do you really believe that Congress does not read the bills they pass? I know you hear it over and over and over........but are you really that stupid?

Are you implying that staff lawyers write legislation and elected members of Congress do what ever they are told?

Total BS. Pelosi had both Reid and Obama in her carry on purse for two years and passed nothing other than Obamacare....and she had to pass it in order to find out what was in it. Is there a word for someone stupider than an 'imbicile'?

Obamacare
Stimulus Package
TARP
Repeal of DADT
Lily Ledbetter Act
Financial Reform
Credit Card reform
START Treaty

All passed by Pelosi

Other than protecting tax cuts for billionaires, Boehner has no legislative accomplishments

Obamacare was patterned after Romneycare.

Plan B was patterned after Pelosi's tax millionaires and billionaires plan.

Nobody likes it.

Now it's up to Obama and Harry Reid to do something or they own this disaster.

Purhaps Obama governs by chaos and doesn't want a solution.

Nope. America likes Obama, it will be pinned on the GOP. Then they will be swept back into power in 2014 like they were in 2008.

My only question is, when they have complete power.....again......will they ever take ownership of anything......ever?

Last edited:
she was able to lead

boner is now outed as a powerless pasty

Really?

You figure Obama can pass his own law to raise the debt ceiling next week?

LOL

All Obama needs to do is sign an executive order, but first he wishes to destroy the GOP I suppose. It is not a particularly hard job to do, is it?

Well, when the House comes back after Christmas, they still have to pass some legislation to address the debt ceiling.

This is how they brought Owecommie to his knees in '11. Time to bitchslap him again.

You're a totally moronic wingnut, you know that?

Of course you don't, and that's why it's so much fun to watch you post.

Keep up the good work, dumbshit.

:)

Are you implying that staff lawyers write legislation and elected members of Congress do what ever they are told?

No.

I am implying that Republicans are fucking stupid and have no idea how bills get passed

For conservative adults to actually believe that Congress does not know what is in a bill until they have passed it into law shows how gullible FoxNation really is

Help yourself

They admitted that they don't read the bills

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AtEi29FM7o]Conyers doesn't read the bills.mpg - YouTube[/ame]

No.

I am implying that Republicans are fucking stupid and have no idea how bills get passed

For conservative adults to actually believe that Congress does not know what is in a bill until they have passed it into law shows how gullible FoxNation really is

Or how gullible Nancy Pelosis' electorate is...

No.

Or how gullible Nancy Pelosis' electorate is...

Nancy Pelosi made the mistake of assuming that the conservative audience has the comprehension abilities of a turnip

When speaking to FoxNation you have to assume you are talking to children

Remember how the right blasted Nancy Pelosi for everything she did while Speaker of the House?

Well...maybe that was all true, but she COULD get her own party to pass anything she wanted. She DID lead the House, instead of the House leading her.

In comparison to Pelosi, Boehner looks like a wimp.

She did not lead, she forced the conservative and moderate Dem's to vote for anything she and far left like her wanted to pass. She did it with threats, like not giving them their funding for their political re-elections and taking them off of their political positions that they held. This how she got the Health Care bill passed.

At least Boehner gives them the freedom to choose how they vote, like it's suppose to be.

You mean like threatening to take them off committees?

Oh wait, that was Boehner.

WTH should Boener do now? It isn't like he can make a deal with Obama as his own party won't accept it. Obama won't accept anything without a tax increase on the rich.

That's exactly what will happen now. Unless Boehner goes home for xmas vacation, which wouldn't really surprise me, he and President Obama can negotiate a bipartisan deal. BUT, the potters will still obstruct anything that is good for the country.

Well, when the House comes back after Christmas, they still have to pass some legislation to address the debt ceiling.

This is how they brought Owecommie to his knees in '11. Time to bitchslap him again.

You're a totally moronic wingnut, you know that?

Of course you don't, and that's why it's so much fun to watch you post.

Keep up the good work, dumbshit.

:)

Truth causes you severe anal burn.

LOL

Budget Control Act of 2011 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WTH should Boener do now? It isn't like he can make a deal with Obama as his own party won't accept it. Obama won't accept anything without a tax increase on the rich.

We're fucked.

Debt ceiling.

Oh great.

Another rw who doesn't understand the debt ceiling or even know what it is.

Would you care to explain what you meant by posting those two words?

Go ahead, we won't laugh.

We're fucked.

Debt ceiling.

Oh great.

Another rw who doesn't understand the debt ceiling or even know what it is.

Would you care to explain what you meant by posting those two words?

Go ahead, we won't laugh.

Sure.

Obama pwned.

LOL

See, luddytard, if Owecommie be stupid enough to attempt to executive order past the debt ceiling, he still doesn't have his omnibus spending legislation approved - a budget - for the year.

Open wide, Barry. Daddy Boehner got something for you to swallow.

LOL

Remember how the right blasted Nancy Pelosi for everything she did while Speaker of the House?

Well...maybe that was all true, but she COULD get her own party to pass anything she wanted. She DID lead the House, instead of the House leading her.

In comparison to Pelosi, Boehner looks like a wimp.

She did not lead, she forced the conservative and moderate Dem's to vote for anything she and far left like her wanted to pass. She did it with threats, like not giving them their funding for their political re-elections and taking them off of their political positions that they held. This how she got the Health Care bill passed.

At least Boehner gives them the freedom to choose how they vote, like it's suppose to be.

You mean like threatening to take them off committees?

Oh wait, that was Boehner.

That's exactly what will happen now. Unless Boehner goes home for xmas vacation, which wouldn't really surprise me, he and President Obama can negotiate a bipartisan deal. BUT, the potters will still obstruct anything that is good for the country.

Would a bipartisan plan look like this

-Taxes go up 2% on everyone making $400k per year
-caps on the rate of growth within the food stamp and welfare programs. Maybe some cuts?

What else? Would Obama accept any cuts within welfare?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back