Boehner Huge failure

She did not lead, she forced the conservative and moderate Dem's to vote for anything she and far left like her wanted to pass. She did it with threats, like not giving them their funding for their political re-elections and taking them off of their political positions that they held. This how she got the Health Care bill passed.

At least Boehner gives them the freedom to choose how they vote, like it's suppose to be.

You mean like threatening to take them off committees?

Oh wait, that was Boehner.

WTH should Boener do now? It isn't like he can make a deal with Obama as his own party won't accept it. Obama won't accept anything without a tax increase on the rich.

That's exactly what will happen now. Unless Boehner goes home for xmas vacation, which wouldn't really surprise me, he and President Obama can negotiate a bipartisan deal. BUT, the potters will still obstruct anything that is good for the country.

Would a bipartisan plan look like this

-Taxes go up 2% on everyone making $400k per year
-caps on the rate of growth within the food stamp and welfare program. Maybe some cuts?

What else? Would Obama accept any cuts within welfare?

He already did.

See, luddytard, if Owecommie be stupid enough to attempt to executive order past the debt ceiling, he still doesn't have his omnibus spending legislation approved - a budget - for the year.

Open wide, Barry. Daddy Boehner got something for you to swallow.

LOL

You have proven that you still don't know what the debt ceiling is.

HE DOESN'T HAVE THE VOTES!!!!!

tumblr_ltw9xfJCHs1qafrh6.gif

The House will vote later today on Speaker John Boehner's so-called Plan B for tax reform and spending cuts, but the speaker is struggling to muster enough Republican votes to pass his plan. Assuming Democrats all vote against the bill, a mere 24 Republican defections would be enough to scuttle it. The Hill newspaper's own whip count already shows 23 Republican defections.

Boehner Struggles To Find Votes For 'Plan B' | TPM LiveWire

BTW ASSHOLES - THEY WANT TO CUT SCHOOL AND EDUCATION DEDUCTIONS TO MIDDLE CLASS....

i feel bad for boehner. he's a decent guy. can't control his teatards.

The House will vote later today on Speaker John Boehner's so-called Plan B for tax reform and spending cuts, but the speaker is struggling to muster enough Republican votes to pass his plan. Assuming Democrats all vote against the bill, a mere 24 Republican defections would be enough to scuttle it. The Hill newspaper's own whip count already shows 23 Republican defections.

BTW ASSHOLES - THEY WANT TO CUT SCHOOL AND EDUCATION DEDUCTIONS TO MIDDLE CLASS....

The "Teatards" were promoted by the GOP as the "tards" who could make all those embarassing claims and allegations. They were the designated mudslingers empowered by the GOP to try to make sure none of the mud splashed back onto them.

They created a monster and now that monster is devouring them.

... no sympathy from me.

It's plain to see that Obama has his 'bots all in a row.

Just think of it as karma finally biting him in the ass for passing out bribes on the House floor.

Just think of it as karma finally biting him in the ass for passing out bribes on the House floor.

I do recognize the irony of this post in comparing it to Obamacare and the last election.

I hate to say it but Obama controls the cards. The republicans have two choices 1# To pass the senate bill or 2# go over the cliff.

That isn't a strong hand for the republicans. Economically it may be a good idea to cut government but the free shitters won.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back