Boehner is not a friend too the second amendment

I think Boner is a friend two the 2nd Amendment.

You don't understand the second amendment how would you know who is and is not friendly too the second amendment.

The 2nd Amendment, as originally written, exists in name only. Federal and state courts and legislatures have rendered it obsolete. It's only a fossil from another time...

Wow Hitler would be proud....just toss out the Constitution, written by old white guys hundreds of years ago....means nothing now......WOW people really think like this and then they will say they're for the Constitution....hahaha

I think Boner is a friend two the 2nd Amendment.

You don't understand the second amendment how would you know who is and is not friendly too the second amendment.

The 2nd Amendment, as originally written, exists in name only. Federal and state courts and legislatures have rendered it obsolete. It's only a fossil from another time...

well if that's the case the fifth amendment as originally written, exists in name only. the right to vote as originally written, exists in name only. the 13th amendment as originally written, exists in name only.
Dumbs ass what part of shall not be infringed do you fucking not understand?

well if that's the case the fifth amendment as originally written, exists in name only. the right to vote as originally written, exists in name only. the 13th amendment as originally written, exists in name only.

The part where SCOTUS says you're full of shit.

You blame detroit on republicans,, what else do I need to say to show his stupidity.

Can't think for yourself?
So what happens when Roe v Wade is over turned? Will you be supportive of the supreme court?

So what happens when Roe v Wade is over turned? Will you be supportive of the supreme court?

I'm certainly not supportive of this wingnut Supreme Court. The Roe v. Wade court was much better.

However, I think it's hilarious that wingnut Scalia even makes a mockery out of most everything you think the obsolete 2nd Amendment stands for.

images

Notice the cobwebs...

I'm certainly not supportive of this wingnut Supreme Court. The Roe v. Wade court was much better.

However, I think it's hilarious that wingnut Scalia even makes a mockery out of most everything you think the obsolete 2nd Amendment stands for.

images

Notice the cobwebs...

No I can't see through your block head, so I cannot see the cobwebs

images

Notice the cobwebs...

Well, even ole Scalia can see them...

images

Notice the cobwebs...

Well, even ole Scalia can see them...

Do you think the people of Syria have a right to defend themselves against their government?

Forum List

Back