Boehner just asked Obama to move his speech by one day

Obama was bitch slapped by Boehner. If his date selection was innocent, as his prevaricating mouthpieces insist, then he should have stuck to his guns. Instead he backed down. He looks weak.....as usual.

No, actually, he wasn't "bitch slapped". If anything, if this plays out right, which I think it will, it will be used to illustrate exactly what President Obama should have done in the first place, spot lighted the fact that the Republicans aren't interested in governing. They actually hate the government we have. And they are doing their very best to make it dysfunctional to prove that government doesn't work.

Along with so many other historic things this congress is pulling, like record low legislation, refusing to do anything to increase revenues to pay debt, a record on brinksmenship with the debt ceiling, calling the President a "liar" in the halls of congress, etc, they are showing that they are petulant, vulgar, arrogant, and obstructionist. This has never happened before, that a speaker denied a president a chance to speak before congress.

And it fits in nicely to that story..:lol:

Good going boys! :clap2:

Congress never had to deal with an arrogant child before.

Just ran across this..the man is a shameless LIAR. but his cult followers will eat it up..

SNIP:
Figures. Obama Blames Congress For Not Focusing on Jobs
Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, September 1, 2011, 5:29 AM
When Barack Obama moved into the White House in 2009 the unemployment rate immediately jumped to 10.1% and held above 9% for the next year. Despite this Barack Obama focused on health care not jobs.

Obama gave 54 speeches on health care his first 14 months in office.
Obama Has Given 54 Speeches on Health Care - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Despite this - Barack Obama sent this letter out to supporters yesterday blaming Congress for not focusing on jobs.

Jim –

Today I asked for a joint session of Congress where I will lay out a clear plan to get Americans back to work. Next week, I will deliver the details of the plan and call on lawmakers to pass it.

Whether they will do the job they were elected to do is ultimately up to them.

But both you and I can pressure them to do the right thing. We can send the message that the American people are playing by the rules and meeting their responsibilities — and it’s time for our leaders in Congress to meet theirs.

And we must hold them accountable if they don’t.

So I’m asking you to stand with me in calling on Congress to step up and take action on jobs:

the rest at and comments..

Just ran across this..the man is a shameless LIAR. but his cult followers will eat it up..

SNIP:
Figures. Obama Blames Congress For Not Focusing on Jobs
Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, September 1, 2011, 5:29 AM
When Barack Obama moved into the White House in 2009 the unemployment rate immediately jumped to 10.1% and held above 9% for the next year. Despite this Barack Obama focused on health care not jobs.

Obama gave 54 speeches on health care his first 14 months in office.

Despite this - Barack Obama sent this letter out to supporters yesterday blaming Congress for not focusing on jobs.

Jim –

Today I asked for a joint session of Congress where I will lay out a clear plan to get Americans back to work. Next week, I will deliver the details of the plan and call on lawmakers to pass it.

Whether they will do the job they were elected to do is ultimately up to them.

But both you and I can pressure them to do the right thing. We can send the message that the American people are playing by the rules and meeting their responsibilities — and it’s time for our leaders in Congress to meet theirs.

And we must hold them accountable if they don’t.

So I’m asking you to stand with me in calling on Congress to step up and take action on jobs:

the rest at and comments..

That truely is reprehensible. A lot of nerve

You think it would hurt the speaker even though Obama has already waited a month to make his plan public?

No, I think it'll make Obama look bad for scheduling his speech on the same day as a GOP debate. Both sides claim the debate has nothing to do with it. Yeah, right. I think the Speaker comes out of this in good shape either way.

There are 20 debates, and Obama wanted to get started as soon as they came back from recess. What Boner did has never been done in history, and it was not necessary.

No other President in history has been so petulant as to request a joint session he knew would be in conflict with the opposition's planned events. Yes, it was necessary. nancy pelosi would have reacted the same way, had GWB asked for a joint session at the same time as a DNC debate and I would have agreed.

you're a pathetic partisan hack.

If this was a Republican President, and a Democratic Speaker of the House, and the exact situation was happening, I'd have the exact same opinion. The fact that all you can ever do is throw shit at the GOP proves you're simply a partisan dick-drip.

I quoted that one JUST to see the "partisan dick-drip" phrase re-posted.

:D

I strive for accurate descriptions.

"partisan dick-drip" very descriptive! Bears repeating again.

No other President in US history thought he was a King of his people. No other President in US history has ever announced he was going to give a speech before he was officially invited. No other President in US history has been so arrogant as to think he somehow is more important than Congress.

His inexperience is showing, again!

I excuse you.

It was an honest and easy mistake to make.

You made an assertion and I agreed with you. Who WOULDN'T imagine that it was just sarcasm? :cuckoo:

Do me a favor you jack-off. Put me on ignore. Or don't.

Am I supposed to give a crap how you handle your account you sophomoric hack?

:lol:

Welcome to ignore.

Oh nozies!

:lol:

By the way, you pontificating pussy, anytime anybody quotes me, you will be graced with my musing all the same (unless the person quoting me is also on your ignore list, you pussy).

:lol: Hope that helps. :lol:
Hope that helps!:cool:

Obama was bitch slapped by Boehner. If his date selection was innocent, as his prevaricating mouthpieces insist, then he should have stuck to his guns. Instead he backed down. He looks weak.....as usual.

No, actually, he wasn't "bitch slapped". If anything, if this plays out right, which I think it will, it will be used to illustrate exactly what President Obama should have done in the first place, spot lighted the fact that the Republicans aren't interested in governing. They actually hate the government we have. And they are doing their very best to make it dysfunctional to prove that government doesn't work.

Along with so many other historic things this congress is pulling, like record low legislation, refusing to do anything to increase revenues to pay debt, a record on brinksmenship with the debt ceiling, calling the President a "liar" in the halls of congress, etc, they are showing that they are petulant, vulgar, arrogant, and obstructionist. This has never happened before, that a speaker denied a president a chance to speak before congress.

Is that code talk for uppity black folk? :lol:

Once again, it is the liberal that brings race into the discussion. What a set of balls you have to accuse ME of being racist. "partisan dick-drip" fits you, as well.

No other President in US history thought he was a King of his people. No other President in US history has ever announced he was going to give a speech before he was officially invited. No other President in US history has been so arrogant as to think he somehow is more important than Congress.

Erm

special sessions of Congress: Information from Answers.com

Aww you got me again!! :eek:

OK, I'll rephrase it for you. No other President in US history has called a joint session of congress to give a campaign speech without an invitation.

Is that better??

You on the the LEFT can call it whatever the hell you like. but WE THE PEOPLE are sick of it.
Obama was playing a GAME with this, HE LOST. He didn't HELP his cause either because THE PEOPLE saw through his thuggery.

Last edited:

Once again, it is the liberal that brings race into the discussion. What a set of balls you have to accuse ME of being racist. "partisan dick-drip" fits you, as well.

I didn't call you racist..or maybe I did..not sure.

And "arrogant child"?

Where the fuck does that come from?

President Obama's been anything but arrogant. He's been accomodating Republicans since he got into office. Heck..he throws parties for them..uses all their ideas..

If he were a green lizard..he'd be handing them a toasted English muffin.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iNri5504vk]English Muffins - GEICO Gecko Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

You on the the LEFT can call it whatever the hell you like. but WE THE PEOPLE are sick of it.
Obama was playing a GAME with this, HE LOST. He didn't HELP his cause either because THE PEOPLE saw through his thuggery.

Lost?

Lost what?

He's the fucking president.

It's time Congressional republicans acknowledged that.

Erm

Aww you got me again!! :eek:

OK, I'll rephrase it for you. No other President in US history has called a joint session of congress to give a campaign speech without an invitation.

Is that better??

Nope.

Because that's not what is happening.

Erm

Boy, dick-drip really describes you.

From yuor link...
If an emergency occurs when Congress is not in session, the Constitution empowers the President to call Congress back into special, or extraordinary, session.
Only a moron like you would seriously consider giving a 'jobs speech' to be an 'emergency'.

Your FAIL, as usual... is complete.

EDIT:

Before you whine like a little bitch again about this part of your link...
These special sessions responded to wars, economic crises, and important legislative proposals.
The wars are a known entity right now, nothing of an 'emergency' nature there.
The recession is over, according to the White House, so no 'emergency' there.
As for 'important legislative proposal'? Considering Obama himself said the speech would consist of things that had been proposed already, I don't think important qualifies either.

Last edited:

Erm

Boy, dick-drip really describes you.

From yuor link...
If an emergency occurs when Congress is not in session, the Constitution empowers the President to call Congress back into special, or extraordinary, session.
Only a moron like you would seriously consider giving a 'jobs speech' to be an 'emergency'.

Your FAIL, as usual... is complete.

Well..everyone seems to be calling the UE, a crisis..

No?

Is it or isn't it?

Lost?

Lost what?

Is the president more important than the congress, or the judiciary? Sorry, but no... he is not. Three separate but equal branches.. check and balances... ect. You flunked basic government in school, didn't you. All that glitter sniffing, huh.

Lost?

Lost what?

He is A PRESIDENT, not some God and he damn sure is NOT OUR DICTATOR.
That he would even think to play this game when PEOPLE are friggen HURTING, Shows his TRUE Character. and also shows just HOW LITTLE he actually give a shit.

Forum List

Back