Boehner just asked Obama to move his speech by one day

What part of "historic" aren't you getting?

If this were done to a Republican president..in fact if half the shit pulled on Obama were pulled on a Republican President..the Conservatives would all turn into monkeys and start throwing shit at people.

Shitdip.
you're a pathetic partisan hack.

If this was a Republican President, and a Democratic Speaker of the House, and the exact situation was happening, I'd have the exact same opinion. The fact that all you can ever do is throw shit at the GOP proves you're simply a partisan dick-drip.

I quoted that one JUST to see the "partisan dick-drip" phrase re-posted.

:D

I strive for accurate descriptions.

Actually, that's true.

I believe you made a "negative" comment about President Obama just recently. Like within the past day or three. Mild. But still not positive.

Another mind reader. And let me guess, you've read every single post I've ever made. :rolleyes:

You are a wild-eyed douche. I just AGREED with you -- because I had READ one of your mildly critical posts -- and yet you use that as a reason to snipe at me anyway. :cuckoo:

You truly are a douche.

:lol:

Excuse me. I mistook you post as sarcasm. Keep it up with the substance-lacking comments chock full of insults and you'll have the honor of being the third member to make my ignore list.

Another mind reader. And let me guess, you've read every single post I've ever made. :rolleyes:

You are a wild-eyed douche. I just AGREED with you -- because I had READ one of your mildly critical posts -- and yet you use that as a reason to snipe at me anyway. :cuckoo:

You truly are a douche.

Excuse me. I mistook you post as sarcasm. Keep it up with the substance-lacking comments chock full of insults and you'll have the honor of being the third member to make my ignore list.

I excuse you.

It was an honest and easy mistake to make.

You made an assertion and I agreed with you. Who WOULDN'T imagine that it was just sarcasm? :cuckoo:

Do me a favor you jack-off. Put me on ignore. Or don't.

Am I supposed to give a crap how you handle your account you sophomoric hack?

Just an FYI....

JosefK is not one of those partisan hacks that looks to be right.

We can learn a lot from JosefK.

Treat him with respect. He deserves it.

You truly are a douche.

I excuse you.

You made an assertion and I agreed with you. Who WOULDN'T imagine that it was just sarcasm? :cuckoo:

DAMN! I wasn't the 1st?

I feel cheated.

The ignore list. Last refuge of the terminally stupid and ill equipped.

Just an FYI....

JosefK is not one of those partisan hacks that looks to be right.

We can learn a lot from JosefK.

Treat him with respect. He deserves it.

He may have some attributes along the lines you just suggested, but his prior post puts that back into doubt.

He deserves exactly what he gets.

When he wants to be mature and address others with the same kind of respect that he apparently craves, he will have the right to make that "demand" of others. Until then, not so much.

You truly are a douche.

I excuse you.

Welcome to ignore.

who are you? Sallow's sock puppet?

Obama was not denied a chance to speak to congress. He was bitch slapped into taking an alternate date because the one he 'just happened to pick out of thin air' was a problem.

If this were done to a Republican president..in fact if half the shit pulled on Obama were pulled on a Republican President..the Conservatives would all turn into monkeys and start throwing shit at people.

Shitdip.

If this was a Republican President, and a Democratic Speaker of the House, and the exact situation was happening, I'd have the exact same opinion. The fact that all you can ever do is throw shit at the GOP proves you're simply a partisan dick-drip.

What is it with you guys and name calling? Partisan hack? Who the fuck who posts on these things isn't a "partisan hack".

And you are like every almost other conservative on these this boards. Partisan to a "T", never breaks the party line, never admits fault, has a very "special" view of history and conflates everything.

This is historic..by the way. Really historic. And I've mentioned other histroic things that republicans have pulled in the last three years. They've really behaved despicably. They break decorum on a regular basis and treat this president like a house servant.

You and your drippy vagina should know that.

Last edited:

I excuse you.

Welcome to ignore.

I am in good company now.

:welcome:

The speaker has the power to stop him. He does control when the house gathers after all. This could get ugly.
You Teabaggers really do need to get-back to your soap-operas; full-time.

Politics was never intended for the drama-needy (i.e. Jr. High School chickies, National Enquirer fans & old-farts, with no life.)

handjob.gif

LOL, I see the whining from the left continues. So HE is NOW READY to come up with a jobs plan. And he deliberately picks a date where some of the members wouldn't be able to attend. But it is THEY (the Republicans) who is suppose TO CHANGE all they had planned for the KING OBAMA.

can you friggen believe this crap. Like one damn day is going to MAKE some big difference anyway.

Obama is NOT A DICTATOR. Congress doesn't COME RUNNING at HIS REQUEST, they are not his SLAVES, though I think he believe they are.

This backfired BIG TIME on the Democrats, just another nail in their so called, coffin.

way to go..:clap2:

Last edited:

Shitdip.

What is it with you guys and name calling? Partisan hack? Who the fuck who posts on these things isn't a "partisan hack".

And your like every almost other conservative on these this boards. Partisan to a "T", never breaks the party line, never admits fault, has a very "special" view of history and conflates everything.

This is historic..by the way. Really historic. And I've mentioned other histroic things that republicans have pulled in the last three years. They've really behaved despicably. They break decorum on a regular basis and treat this president like a house servant.

which is why I occasionally say nice things or stick up for the President.

Lying little douche.

The President IS a servant. A servant of the people. As are the members of Congress.

Shitdip.

And you are like every almost other conservative on these this boards. Partisan to a "T", never breaks the party line, never admits fault, has a very "special" view of history and conflates everything.

oh boy, the only HISTORIC thing about this was Obama was being BULLY and the people didn't buy it...:cuckoo:

I excuse you.

Welcome to ignore.

Oh nozies!

By the way, you pontificating pussy, anytime anybody quotes me, you will be graced with my musing all the same (unless the person quoting me is also on your ignore list, you pussy).

:lol: Hope that helps. :lol:

Shitdip.

Sallow it is NOT necessary to be a partisan hack to be a partisan.

Methinks you got all confused and shit.

:cool:

I excuse you.

Welcome to ignore.
Pussy!

LOL, I see the whining from the left continues. So HE is NOW READY to come up with a jobs plan. And he deliberately picks a date where some of the members wouldn't be able to attend. But it is THEY (the Republicans) who is suppose TO CHANGE all they had planned for the KING OBAMA.

can you friggen believe this crap. Like one damn day is going to MAKE some big difference anyway.

Obama is NOT A DICTATOR. Congress doesn't COME RUNNING at HIS REQUEST, they are not his SLAVES, though I think he believe they are.

This backfired BIG TIME on the Democrats, just another nail in their so called, coffin.

way to go..:clap2:
He's had three years to come up with a damn plan.

Screw his "plan"......I'll be watching the Saints and Packers.

Some NBC affilliates have publically stated that they will NOT preempt the game. So the old saying that its just republicans that dont take Obama serious is now in question.

Some NBC affilliates have publically stated that they will NOT preempt the game. So the old saying that its just republicans that dont take Obama serious is now in question.
I'll be watching on NFL Network....They damn sure won't preempt for that inept fool.

And, can you imagine if they Preempt anywhere in Wisconsin during a Packers game?.......The Packers are all they have to live for.

The fact they were able to come to an agreement on the debt-ceiling blows that claim all to hell. It's an obvious lie.

Try again.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n91CM5xH-CY]Boehner: Failed grand bargain came down to taxes - YouTube[/ame]

Absolutely not.

They didn't compromise. They got 98% of what they wanted.

It didn't help the President in the slightest. The S&P downgraded government bonds and the Market tanked.

That's what Republicans wanted to happen. Well..it did.

No it isn't. It's because Democrats would not agree to 4 trillion in cuts. And that is why the S&P downgraded us thanks to Dems who has been fighting cut backs all year long.

A large part of the reason was because of the dysfunction and brinkmanship in Washington and S&P's lack of confidence that this would get better.
The political brinksmanship of recent months highlights what we see as America's governance and policymaking becoming less stable, less effective, and less predictable than what we previously believed. The statutory debt ceiling and the threat of default have become political bargaining chips in the debate over fiscal policy.......Our opinion is that elected officials remain wary of tackling the structural issues required to effectively address the rising U.S. public debt burden in a manner consistent with a 'AAA' rating
Standard & Poor's Downgrades U.S. Credit Rating : The Two-Way : NPR

Forum List

Back