Boehner mocks colleagues on immigration

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Grab your popcorn!

House Speaker John Boehner is mocking fellow House Republicans for saying that it's too hard to tackle the controversial issue of immigration reform.

Speaking Thursday at a meeting of the Middletown Rotary Club in his home congressional district in southwestern Ohio, an animated Boehner, talking about his colleagues on Capitol Hill, said "here's the attitude: 'Ohhhh, don't make me do this. Ohhhh, this is too hard.'"

Boehner mocks colleagues on immigration ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

• Banned
Grab your popcorn!

House Speaker John Boehner is mocking fellow House Republicans for saying that it's too hard to tackle the controversial issue of immigration reform.

Speaking Thursday at a meeting of the Middletown Rotary Club in his home congressional district in southwestern Ohio, an animated Boehner, talking about his colleagues on Capitol Hill, said "here's the attitude: 'Ohhhh, don't make me do this. Ohhhh, this is too hard.'"

Boehner mocks colleagues on immigration ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

The teahadist tebaggers are foaming at the mouth now, watch their heads explode!! :laugh2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Boehner is a crook taking bribes from the illegal alien lobby. He know full well that amnesty is bad for america and suicide for his party. But if the lobby pays him say $5 million, what does he care?

Even if he manages to squeak by and get re-elected, highly doubt he'll be selected Speaker again.

Another coup for Media Matters? A sarcastic comment becomes a case of "mocking colleagues" in the liberal mind.

Business wants immigrants with degrees. Red States need liberals from Blue States or immigrants with degrees. You just can't do much with unskilled conservative right wingers.

Was he crying when he did it.................

The poor poor Rhino................

Fakey applauds Boehner's stupid rhetoric.

But he still wants to pretend that he's a "Republican."

Fuck. Boehner is more a genuine Republican than Fakey, and Boehner is undeniably just a fucking RINO.

Boehner deserves to receive the ridicule he is dishing out...for he and all other entrenched Members of Congress, Demo & Repub, have persistently avoided their duty, and the tough choices, by running up a 17 trillion dollar deficit for our children to pay---all to buy votes and get re-elected.

He is a knave and a coward like most of the rest of them.

Admittedly, it is hard to quit spending like a drunken sailor in a whore house, when the issue gets demagogued so relentlessly by Democrats. The most despicable thing I have seen in many years was to have a Paul Ryan look-a-like throw Granny off a cliff when Ryan had the stones to to propose rational goals for slowing down the fast train to national bankruptcy that we all riding on.

Boehner making fun of others in that cesspool that is the U.S. Congress...for being cowards...makes him look like a fool and a hypocrite.

Boehner deserves to receive the ridicule he is dishing out...for he and all other entrenched Members of Congress, Demo & Repub, have persistently avoided their duty, and the tough choices, by running up a 17 trillion dollar deficit for our children to pay---all to buy votes and get re-elected.

He is a knave and a coward like most of the rest of them.

Admittedly, it is hard to quit spending like a drunken sailor in a whore house, when the issue gets demagogued so relentlessly by Democrats. The most despicable thing I have seen in many years was to have a Paul Ryan look-a-like throw Granny off a cliff when Ryan had the stones to to propose rational goals for slowing down the fast train to national bankruptcy that we all riding on.

Boehner making fun of others in that cesspool that is the U.S. Congress...for being cowards...makes him look like a fool and a hypocrite.

I know. A cliff is too quick. Right wingers want the suffering to last as long as possible.

Boehner, ryan, and mccain have betrayed their country and party. How can anyone support foreigners who illegally invade america.? Illegal invasion must be treated like the serious crime it is. Amnesty is insanity.

Business wants immigrants with degrees. Red States need liberals from Blue States or immigrants with degrees. You just can't do much with unskilled conservative right wingers.

True that, we were recruited to come down her 25 years ago when factory's were moving down here because they could not find educated technical labor, all they had was bible thumping plowboy hayseeds and shade tree mechanics

OK - we know there is a split between the moderates and the right-wingers in the GOP.
We've heard the right-wing rants about "rino" this guy and "rino" that guy.

So Boehner lobs a shell back at 'em.

In fact - a whole lot of Republicans have been lobbing shells back at the far right.

GOOD!

The biggest thing that has kept me away from the GOP in the past several years is the inability of moderates to stand up to the far right.

So a lot of Republicans are FINALLY getting the message.

OK - we know there is a split between the moderates and the right-wingers in the GOP.

In fact - a whole lot of Republicans have been lobbing shells back at the far right.

GOOD!

The biggest thing that has kept me away from the GOP in the past several years is the inability of moderates to stand up to the far right.

^ there's a shock. A lib applauding a "contest" between the far right of the GOP and the more "moderate [sic]" aspects of the GOP.

:eusa_hand:

Boehner has turned into just another pandering retard. He needs to be kicked out of office, or at the very least, kicked from the position of Speaker of the House.

Do these RINO morons really believe that Hispanics will vote for the GOP just because they jumped on the Amnesty bandwagon? Most Hispanics, like most Blacks, will stick with the party that gives them the most welfare benefits.

Plus, who really believes that any increased enforcement measures will be put into practice if Obama and his Congressional Dumbo allies even allow enforcement language into any immigration "reform" bill? Reagan signed immigration "reform" into law with the idea that enforcement would be dealt with and that illegal immigration would be a thing of the past. And look how THAT turned out!

I wonder what the history books would say about "those" days when the people started taking back their government by engaging is such things as -- kicking a RINO Speaker out of Office?

GOOD!

^ there's a shock. A lib applauding a "contest" between the far right of the GOP and the more "moderate [sic]" aspects of the GOP.

:eusa_hand:

Looks like the new "rinos" are the radical right. I mean, don't Republicans get to define what a real Republican is? And apparently the radical right just aren't making the cut.

Looks like I may be able to go back to supporting Republicans again soon.

Forum List

Back