Boehner Mocks Teabaggers

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Madam President 2024
House Speaker John Boehner theatrically mocked his fellow Republican Congressmen for being afraid to reform immigration policy when he spoke Thursday before the Middletown Rotary Club in his home district.

"Here's the attitude. Ohhhh. Don't make me do this. Ohhhh. This is too hard," Boehner whined before a luncheon crowd at Brown's Run County Club in Madison Township.

"We get elected to make choices. We get elected to solve problems and it's remarkable to me how many of my colleagues just don't want to ... They'll take the path of least resistance."

Boehner said he's been working for 16 or 17 months trying to push Congress to deal with immigration reform.

"I've had every brick and bat and arrow shot at me over this issue just because I wanted to deal with it. I didn't say it was going to be easy," he said.

The GOP-controlled House has refused to pass the immigration proposal passed by the Democrat-led Senate that includes a path to citizenship for millions of people living illegally in the United States.

*snip*

LINK

It's election season. Therefore, one issue that is sticking in the GOP side is immigration and the minority voting bloc. They are aware of the numbers and know that without some reform, the GOP will receive fewer votes..

Boner got where he is only with the support of those he just alienated. Through his own stupidity he's created a situation in which he could be re-elected to congress along with a Republican majority and still see leadership voted to a Democrat who might seem a little less of a left-wing tool.

Another example of the Republican Party's slow-motion change of narrative away from the teabaggers.

All in preparation for Jeb or Christie.

Boehner is on his way out as Speaker. HE has NO spine.

NEXT.

I doubt that. The TP is going to lose. You should be glad. The TP has cause the GOP to lose the Senate in the last two election cycles.....at least.

You can only shake your head when one minute they are hating Republican and the next they are loving them some Republican...

and why? because he's supposedly hatin on people

that's really sad

Boner got where he is only with the support of those he just alienated. Through his own stupidity he's created a situation in which he could be re-elected to congress along with a Republican majority and still see leadership voted to a Democrat who might seem a little less of a left-wing tool.

Yup, the civil war within the GOP is just beginning.

POPCORN ANYONE? :thewave:

Of course Boner could just apologize and retire gracefully before he hands Congress over to the Marxists.

But he'd rather be red than politically dead. Of course to be the one he inevitably will be the other.

Hard to get past the title of this thread, which is always intended to inflame people. Grow up.

Illegal aliens don't vote, or shouldn't anyway. Our elected officials DO NOT represent people from other countries.

If some legal citizens take issue with that, it's their right.

I respect Boehner mightily.

He stands up to Obama. And he stands up for accomplishing something meaningful.

I respectfully disagree with anyone on my side who says he doesn't have a spine.

All through Western history, the citizens fall into three political groups...its human nature...all of whom play a role.

They are the Liberals, the Moderates, the Conservatives...by whatever name...Roundheads, Cavaliers, Whigs, Tories, Bull Moose, Libertarian.

In the U. S.A., during some periods, the Moderates are Democrats; during others, they are Republicans. They abandon those groups that get too radical.

Right now, Moderates are becoming Republicans. There are no more Moderate Democrats anymore...though there are plenty who will claim they are, between now and the November election.

The Democrats are now the Radicals...and they are doomed as all Radicals ultimately are.

Their only hope is to try desperately to get a majority on the Federal Dole, somehow, and then have them vote early and often on election day in the big rotting cities.

Moderates were glad to give Obama the chance; they even got sucked in for a second term. But, the veil that had afflicted their vision has been lifted, in spite of the mainstream media sheep...which have become the most docile in the heard.

It is the operation of Radicalism.

Naturally, there will be some internecine conflict between Moderate Republicans and Conservative Republicans; but that will get settled in plenty of time for both to join together and put an end to the Neo-Marxists that are now abusing their power.

Teabaggers. Men who lick scrotums? So how does Boehner fit in again?

And why are you using teabagger pejoratively? Don't moonbats like gays?

Like your stance with the racist in Nevada and WMD in Iraq, it's too late to change what has already happened. We all watched it in real time.

The Teabagger Party started out by famously declaring, "We're going to teabag the White House." The Teabagger Party said this without knowing what the slang definition of "teabagging" is because the Teabagger Party is the most out-of-touch fringe wing of the uninformed FOX-watching Republican party.

Like your stance with the racist in Nevada and WMD in Iraq, it's too late to change what has already happened. We all watched it in real time.

The Teabagger Party started out by famously declaring, "We're going to teabag the White House." The Teabagger Party said this without knowing what the slang definition of "teabagging" is because the Teabagger Party is the most out-of-touch fringe wing of the uninformed FOX-watching Republican party.
Not quite, Teabagger. Have you read my stances on Nevada and the WMD?

And were the people who sent teabags to the White House known as the TEA Party? And the people who sent those teabags to the White House soon discovered what the term meant and promptly shunned the moniker, didn't they? That's what I remember, anyway.

Last edited:

Sir:

You seem like a person always ready to edify, and so I would like to pick a phrase you used...."WMD in Irag"....from which I assume you are one of those who has concluded without doubt, that the Bush Administration perpetuated a massive lie on the American people in order to get us into a war with Iraq.

O. K. It looks like the war may have been a mistake.

But, I sat in front of the T. V and watched John Cary (Herman Munster) testify before the House and then the Senate and both times he said the same thing:

That only two people in all of history had used Weapons of Mass Destruction on his own people, and those two people were Adolph Hitler and Saddam Hussein.

Hussein had WMD's. He used them. Obama's boy Herman Munster said so. So, how is it a lie to say he that he had them?

Did Hussein give notice to Bush that he had destroyed his WMD's...did he give proof?

I never heard of that. Did you?

I accuse you of having taken crass left-wing propaganda as truth. Do you have any defense?

Forum List

Back