🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Boehner's testicular fortitude: No debt hike without a conversation with the King

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
I love it. It is about time this President learned how to play nice in the political sandbox. Obama is not King, Obama is not Caesar, Obama is just an elected President, not a ruler.

Boehner says he has no idea when government shutdown will end... and says he will NOT raise the debt ceiling without talks with Obama

Boehner says he has no idea when government shutdown will end... and says he will NOT raise the debt ceiling without talks with Obama | Mail Online

Boehner nails it here.

The Speaker of the U.S. House said the President must negotiate with his party before he will allow any bill to fund the government or raise the debt ceiling to come to a vote.

'The nation’s credit is at risk because of the administration’s refusal to sit down and have a conversation,' he said.

'The votes are not in the House to pass a clean debt limit. And the president is risking default by not having a conversation with us.

I love it. It is about time this President learned how to play nice in the political sandbox. Obama is not King, Obama is not Caesar, Obama is just an elected President, not a ruler.

Boehner says he has no idea when government shutdown will end... and says he will NOT raise the debt ceiling without talks with Obama

Boehner says he has no idea when government shutdown will end... and says he will NOT raise the debt ceiling without talks with Obama | Mail Online

Boehner nails it here.

The Speaker of the U.S. House said the President must negotiate with his party before he will allow any bill to fund the government or raise the debt ceiling to come to a vote.

'The nation’s credit is at risk because of the administration’s refusal to sit down and have a conversation,' he said.

'The votes are not in the House to pass a clean debt limit. And the president is risking default by not having a conversation with us.

Don't worry, Obama will tell us debt ceiling negotiations are a newly cooked up tragic denial of the constitution too.....whenever something involves/threatens him/his not getting his way, it's either; a) ground breaking, b) because the system does't work, c) from his spotters. , because he's ...well, you know :rolleyes:

Obama is not King, Obama is not Caesar, Obama is just an elected President, not a ruler.

the President must negotiate with his party ... before he will allow any bill to fund the government or raise the debt ceiling to come to a vote.

well King Bohner has till Oct. 17 to get his way ... or time will run out -

and presumably everyone in the country will then have to pay a price for King Bohner not getting his way ...

Hopefully obama makes him cry :lol:

Oh no that won't happen.:eusa_angel:

From someone who knows John personally for many a year Cunningham said that Boehner is kind hearted and a man who believes in fair play.

But if John has truly written you off, it's fucking game on. And Boehner will become your worst nightmare and make you wish you died as a child.

The Speaker of the House is apparently maxxed with the likes of the President and The Speaker of the Senate.

And the Speaker of the House is about to take on McCain and beat the snot out of the old traitor and tell him to pull a Specter.

From someone who knows John personally for many a year Cunningham said that Boehner is kind hearted and a man who believes in fair play.

But if John has truly written you off, it's fucking game on. And Boehner will become your worst nightmare and make you wish you died as a child.

The Speaker of the House is apparently maxxed with the likes of the President and The Speaker of the Senate.

And the Speaker of the House is about to take on McCain and beat the snot out of the old traitor and tell him to pull a Specter.

I hope so. it's about time.

Obama is not King, Obama is not Caesar, Obama is just an elected President, not a ruler.

the President must negotiate with his party ... before he will allow any bill to fund the government or raise the debt ceiling to come to a vote.

well King Bohner has till Oct. 17 to get his way ... or time will run out -

and presumably everyone in the country will then have to pay a price for King Bohner not getting his way ...

This is war. And it's going to be fought in headlines, on message boards and on all the new media.

You don't control it anymore.

2014 is going to be a wonderful killer year in politics and elections. I can't wait.

:eusa_angel:

I hope so. it's about time.

Apparently Boehner has been building to this. He knew Obama royally screwed him over last year.

And Obama openly laughed about it and mocked him. I only have radio. And yes I listen to the left along with the right, because I do believe in holding my enemies closer than my friends.

I get Billy Cunningham on Sunday nights and he is out of the ball park true conservative who literally on his show made Boehner promise to hold the line against Obama and the Senate.

They are friends from way back. John promised him. It was a real radio moment.

And there was something in the air that night as I stood in front of the kitchen sink and heard the Speaker make that promise.

I was iffy on Boehner. But he made that promise. And I believed him and he's chosen his fight well now.

I am impressed. The Speaker has done well.

Last edited:

Oh, please!!! John Boehner is a total loser. Read it and weep. Watch the video if you dare.

John Boehner Loses It When He’s Caught In Several Shutdown and Debt Ceiling Lies

When caught in several lies about the government shutdown and the debt ceiling on ABC’s This Week, John Boehner lost it and had himself a little angry meltdown.

There were several parts of this interview when Boehner visibly lost his cool. On each occasion that the Speaker lost his temper, he was lying.

On the three occasions in the transcript above Speaker Boehner was lying. He told other basic Republican lies about the ACA during the interview, but his defense of his own behavior was built on lies. Each time Boehner lied, he got angry and his voice changed.

The Speaker knows that he is lying. The votes are there in the House to pass a clean CR. There is video evidence of Boehner saying repeatedly that he did not want to shut the government down. There is also evidence that enough Republicans would join with Democrats to support raising the debt limit.

John Boehner is a total mess right now. He is defending a position that he doesn’t really hold, with lies that are impossible for anyone to believe. This interview was a train wreck. The only thing that the American people got to see was that Boehner is desperate to hold on to his speakership. The Speaker will do, say, and threaten anything to stay in power.

Boehner has thrown the bogus Republican position of compromise out the window, and shifted to straight threat mode. The stress is getting to Boehner. Here is a man that is cracking up right before our eyes. Rep. Boehner’s angry outbursts can’t hide the fact that he refuses to sacrifice himself in order to save his own party. With each day that this crisis drags on, the odds that Republicans will lose the House next year increase.

John Boehner is a man on the edge, and the looming debt ceiling deadline may push him over.

John Boehner Loses It When He's Caught In Several Shutdown and Debt Ceiling Lies

Obama is going to throw Boner over his lap and give him the spanking of a lifetime, that he deserves

ABC_TOPLINE_CRY_101213_wg.jpg

s-JOHN-BOEHNER-CRYING-large.jpg

boehner_crying.jpg

One day Boehner's portrait will hang on the wall of American classrooms alongside the famous portrait of George Washington.

Messiah 'bama's portrait will hang on post office walls where the famous portrait of Willie Sutton used to hang.

One day......

Yeah because not allowing the president to borrow more money without spending cuts is soooo mean! That mean old Boehner! Poor little Hussein, he's so abused.

One day Boehner's portrait will hang on the wall of American classrooms alongside the famous portrait of George Washington.

Messiah 'bama's portrait will hang on post office walls where the famous portrait of Willie Sutton used to hang.

One day......

Thanks for sharing your little wet dream... :lol:

Forum List

Back