Boeing’s 737 Max Software Outsourced to $9/Hour Engineers

Who would show up to work for $9 an hour? I don't believe this story. I DO NOT show up for that. Nor does any other proud american. Pretend to pay me I pretend to work.

Who would show up to work for $9 an hour? I don't believe this story. I DO NOT show up for that. Nor does any other proud american. Pretend to pay me I pretend to work.

H-1B visas get $9000/month to $14000/month in USA. The real story is Boeing software outsourced to HCL technologies at $40/hour (whatever)

All manufactures outsource work. American pilots had no trouble with the 737. The crashes happened with sub standard trained foreign pilots. If you watch the cable show about air disasters the mistakes that foreign trained pilots make would send a chill up your back.

All manufactures outsource work. American pilots had no trouble with the 737. The crashes happened with sub standard trained foreign pilots. If you watch the cable show about air disasters the mistakes that foreign trained pilots make would send a chill up your back.

How will Boeing sell 600 737 Max outside America if foreign pilots cannot handle 737 Max

Forum List

Back