Boise , Idaho seems very nice !!!

Not so sure I want to move to Phoenix due to the 6 months of extreme heat

Salt Lake City is too cold and too many Mormons

Boise seems very good :
very low crime , nice folks , superb weather , mostly white conservatives!!

Boise is a small city ... it's been growing of late ... quarter million folks in the greater urban area ... you might find that jobs are a little scarce ...

The weather sucks ... that's snow country, and sometimes it snows A LOT ... my mother lived about 100 miles from there and seven to ten feet of snow on the ground is something you'll have to be prepared for ... two or three months food supply at all times during winter ... 4-wheel drive rigs are a must ...

The floor of the Treasure Valley is irrigated by the Snake River ... but as soon as the hills begin you're in High Desert country ... nothing but sagebrush ... if that's what you like, then have at it ... sorry, I just don't like the desert myself ... greenery and trees are my preference ...

Strange that you like "white conservatives" but can't stand Mormons ... very odd ...

Boise seems very good :
What makes you think they want your kind?
What the hell is my kind ???
We have a Democrat mayor

Is Boise more mountain and trees or desert ??
Sorry , I don’t know.
It's in a valley mountains to the north , desert to the south, a river runs right though it by the university

What are the ladies like ?

Kind and sweet

Boise seems very good :

Boise is a small city ... it's been growing of late ... quarter million folks in the greater urban area ... you might find that jobs are a little scarce ...

The weather sucks ... that's snow country, and sometimes it snows A LOT ... my mother lived about 100 miles from there and seven to ten feet of snow on the ground is something you'll have to be prepared for ... two or three months food supply at all times during winter ... 4-wheel drive rigs are a must ...

The floor of the Treasure Valley is irrigated by the Snake River ... but as soon as the hills begin you're in High Desert country ... nothing but sagebrush ... if that's what you like, then have at it ... sorry, I just don't like the desert myself ... greenery and trees are my preference ...

Strange that you like "white conservatives" but can't stand Mormons ... very odd ...
Liar jobs all around here just don't pay much.

California's moving here in record numbers, not many blacks though
Really ?? Even Boise cannot escape the leftist vermin
Yeah appartments up here are $1,200 a month houses $6000,000
Wow !!! The cost of living must have skyrocketed?

I thought it would be half that !!
One word california's moving here in record numbers
That must be why all the housing is so high. I looked at one house like I have and it was 300k. Ours was 54.

Boise seems very good :
Lots of Nazis too. You’ll love it.

You are pretty ignorant aren't you? Boise does not have a lot of Nazis, they are more of a liberal town and Ada county went 130,000 to 120,000 for Trump over Biden, the city it's self tends to run more Democratic than Republican. Feel free to remain ignorant.

Boise seems very good :
Lots of Nazis too. You’ll love it.

You are pretty ignorant aren't you? Boise does not have a lot of Nazis, they are more of a liberal town and Ada county went 130,000 to 120,000 for Trump over Biden, the city it's self tends to run more Democratic than Republican. Feel free to remain ignorant.

Actually he was right. Boise does have a lot of leftists, and virtually all of them are Nazis.

Not so sure I want to move to Phoenix due to the 6 months of extreme heat. Salt Lake City is too cold and too many Mormons. Boise seems very good: very low crime , nice folks , superb weather , mostly white conservatives!!
...but even colder than SLC.

Try Maine it is still affordable with houses that are less than 100k..Or where I live where housing is a renovated outhouse.

Boise seems very good :

Plenty of jobs in Boise, web developing and tech jobs are growing well in the area. Boise doesn't get a lot of snow, the areas north and east of Boise do, but Boise is pretty mild and the snow doesn't last that long.

The largest religion in Boise are the Mormons.

Boise seems very good :

I like Mormons
I am a desert person as our my ancestors

Try Maine it is still affordable with houses that are less than 100k..Or where I live where housing is a renovated outhouse.
I am part of a desert dwelling people ?

You mean it only snows a few times or is it a lot like Denver ??

It's like Chicago

Boise seems very good :

Plenty of jobs in Boise, web developing and tech jobs are growing well in the area. Boise doesn't get a lot of snow, the areas north and east of Boise do, but Boise is pretty mild and the snow doesn't last that long.

Your thinking of Idaho falls not Boise

It's like Chicago
Frickin' cold!

Then Idaho is right out....Try Southern Texass...Nude Mexico..

Not so sure I want to move to Phoenix due to the 6 months of extreme heat. Salt Lake City is too cold and too many Mormons. Boise seems very good: very low crime , nice folks , superb weather , mostly white conservatives!!
...but even colder than SLC.

Boise gets less snow than Salt Lake City and the winter temps are roughly the same.

Boise seems very good :

Your thinking of Idaho falls not Boise

FTA:
Religion
A little less than half of the state of Idaho according to statistics is religious. The leading religion in Idaho is LDS, but only 16% of the total 26% in Idaho resides in Boise. Following behind LDS we have Catholic at 7%, Baptist 3%, and Methodist 3%.

Forum List

Back