Boise , Idaho seems very nice !!!

Nude Mexico.
That is New Mexico? I haven't ever been there, but from what I have read about it I dont get what can make someone move there voluntarily. A wasteland, with a high number of crime and poverty and a low number of jobs available.

Not so sure I want to move to Phoenix due to the 6 months of extreme heat. Salt Lake City is too cold and too many Mormons. Boise seems very good: very low crime , nice folks , superb weather , mostly white conservatives!!
...but even colder than SLC.
Boise gets less snow than Salt Lake City and the winter temps are roughly the same.
About half a degree colder on the average than SLC. Thought it would be more, but over the course of a whole winter, could be significant.

Salt Lake City, UT Weather averages
Boise, ID Weather averages

Not so sure I want to move to Phoenix due to the 6 months of extreme heat

Salt Lake City is too cold and too many Mormons

Boise seems very good :
very low crime , nice folks , superb weather , mostly white conservatives!!

I am pretty sure that the people who live there want to keep it a secret as long as they can. (I purposely never mention that city in any of my posts.)

If people from less pleasant cities move there, then the inevitable will happen.

You mention four things that seemed "good" to you. Only the "superb weather" will remain if there is an influx of outsiders.

I very much worry about the future of that state and a few other states that I will not mention.

Nude Mexico.
That is New Mexico? I haven't ever been there, but from what I have read about it I dont get what can make someone move there voluntarily. A wasteland, with a high number of crime and poverty and a low number of jobs available.
It’s basically even worse than Vegas .
Massive crime and poverty everywhere

Nude Mexico.
Just like everywhere.
I meet a cool guy at work today . A former marine and world class knife fighter and I believe he was In Vietnam
We talked about martial arts for 25 min and he was armed with a few knives

Nude Mexico.
Just like everywhere.
I meet a cool guy at work today . A former marine and world class knife fighter and I believe he was In Vietnam
We talked about martial arts for 25 min and he was armed with a few knives
My uncle came back from Nam as a jarhead and gave me his bayonet. I learned how to fight with it and only had to use it twice to ward off drunks..

Did not think Boise was as cold as SLC and expensive

Maybe I will just stay in Nevada !! I only enjoy very dry and hot weather

Boise seems very good :
There are kids in Boise. Runaways find shelter there away from their parents. I was fleeing myself as an adult from a similar situation and a kid had stowed away in the trunk of my station wagon from La Grande, Oregon where I had spent the night and left at 3:00am. I never saw who it was, but I panicked as I parked near an ATM, yanked the keys out of the ignition, and ran out of gunshot around the corner of the bank building across the street. I called the police, they were friendly, but the kid was long gone -- no harm done at that time, as far as I know.

Boise seems very good :
There are kids in Boise. Runaways find shelter there away from their parents. I was fleeing myself as an adult from a similar situation and a kid had stowed away in the trunk of my station wagon from La Grande, Oregon where I had spent the night and left at 3:00am. I never saw who it was, but I panicked as I parked near an ATM, yanked the keys out of the ignition, and ran out of gunshot around the corner of the bank building across the street. I called the police, they were friendly, but the kid was long gone -- no harm done at that time, as far as I know.
Vegas has “ street trash galore “ !

The more I think about Phoenix - the worse it looks

California's moving here in record numbers, not many blacks though
Really ?? Even Boise cannot escape the leftist vermin
Yeah appartments up here are $1,200 a month houses $6000,000
Wow !!! The cost of living must have skyrocketed?

I thought it would be half that !!
Try Maine it is still affordable with houses that are less than 100k..
There's a reason for that. The opportunities for downward mobility are endless.

Not so sure I want to move to Phoenix due to the 6 months of extreme heat. Salt Lake City is too cold and too many Mormons. Boise seems very good: very low crime , nice folks , superb weather , mostly white conservatives!!
...but even colder than SLC.
Boise gets less snow than Salt Lake City and the winter temps are roughly the same.
About half a degree colder on the average than SLC. Thought it would be more, but over the course of a whole winter, could be significant.

Salt Lake City, UT Weather averages
Boise, ID Weather averages
Does Boise have a lot of wild college folks running around ??
I hate college crowds

Forum List

Back