🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

bolton Says He will Testify To Senate If Subpoenaed

interesting. we'll see what (R)s finally grow a backbone. it will only take 4 to have the curiosity & patriotic duty to find out why donny - who claims to have done nothing wrong - is hiding everything that could prove his innocence.

This is very interesting. Bolton says he will testify.

Now all we have to do is get moscow mitch to allow witnesses.

Bolton says he'd testify in Senate impeachment trial if subpoenaed

I doubt it the Democrats can get a majority vote to actually issue a subpoena. So its really not that interesting.

The House held there unconstitutional hears and meetings. They are done. Now the Senate is waiting. Today a bill is being put to the Senate to nullify the impeachment as the Democratic House is holding it because they know they are going to get bitched slapped if they send it to the Senate. The House knows as soon as it goes over they have no power to do anything. Libtards like you are to stupid to see it. Don’t worry. It will hit you soon enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt it the Democrats can get a majority vote to actually issue a subpoena. So its really not that interesting.

The House held there unconstitutional hears and meetings. They are done. Now the Senate is waiting. Today a bill is being put to the Senate to nullify the impeachment as the Democratic House is holding it because they know they are going to get bitched slapped if they send it to the Senate. The House knows as soon as it goes over they have no power to do anything. Libtards like you are to stupid to see it. Don’t worry. It will hit you soon enough.

This is for Dana.

Pelosi refused to subpoena him, what makes you think Schumer would?
Because of the Court decision since. Duh.

Suppose after all this hullabaloo, Ambassador Bolton refuses to lie about President Trump and just states that he wasn't a party to the phone call in question.

bolton is privvy to a lot more than just one phone call.

I'm sure he is. But there are no charges about other phone calls and incidents, so there would be no basis to ask about them.

Prosecutors aren't permitted to go on "fishing expeditions".

Suppose after all this hullabaloo, Ambassador Bolton refuses to lie about President Trump and just states that he wasn't a party to the phone call in question.

I'm sure he is. But there are no charges about other phone calls and incidents, so there would be no basis to ask about them.

well - if johnny boy decides to 'fess up more intel, then prosecuters are obligated to follow thru. ever hear the term

'additional charges may follow' ?

^^^ ya, that would certainly apply, now wouldn't it? yep. sure would.

well - if johnny boy decides to 'fess up more intel, then prosecuters are obligated to follow thru. ever hear the term

If the persecutors were to ask questions without basis in facts already established, the Senate would never hear the answer.

If the persecutors were to ask questions without basis in facts already established, the Senate would never hear the answer.

you don't think they know their way around the courtroom? i'm sure each one picked will.

If a majority of senators, that would be 51 of them, vote to allow witnesses and subpoenas, why wouldn't those same 51 senators vote too subpoena bolton?

Why are you people so against witnesses in this trial?

If a majority of senators, that would be 51 of them, vote to allow witnesses and subpoenas, why wouldn't those same 51 senators vote too subpoena bolton?

No problem with witnesses, just want to hear witnesses that actually witnessed something. If its just hearsay or opinion, don't need to hear it as it is irrelevant

Why are Pubs so against witnesses?

The answer is easy.

They don't care nor want to know the truth.

To many of these folks Trump is above the law and always will be.

Simple as that.

Why are Pubs so against witnesses?

The answer is easy.

They don't care nor want to know the truth.

To many of these folks Trump is above the law and always will be.

Simple as that.

Aw, bullshit.

A lot of people are just tired of all the Fake Scandals that the liberals have cooked up. Mueller found the President to be as clean as a hound's tooth in regards to Russian collusion,after a 2 year investigation.

Instead of just accepting it, the libs keep making up Fake News, Fake Scandals, anything to distract from the President's tremendous record.

Now, Trump whacks one of the world's most evil men, Soleimani and now this pos Qassem Soleimani is next coming of Mother Fucking Teresa.

And this comes on the heels of Trump whacking al-Baghdadi, the Caliph of the Islamic State, as the evil doer cried and begged for mercy as he shit himself.

Nothing is good enough for these defuse.

Forum List

Back