Bolton speaks to reporter about the Ukraine phone call .

It is clear to every fair minded person that the current President has an entirely egocentric personality.
It is not clear that he committed acts that should result in being removed from office in a way that would damage the office of the President generally (such as would have been the case in the Clinton case).
It is clear that if the country continues in this purely binary partisan fashion the lamentable condition of government will continue to worsen.
That’s what callers into cspan kept saying. Many even said they are really worried where all this is headed for our country.

I get what people are saying about impeachment being harmful to the country.

I think Trump is more dangerous to the presidency than removing him. Think of the breadth of behavior we are now saying is okay.
What? Following the Dem’s party example they have been setting for years now bad mouthing people? But in his case he only returns fire after being provoked by false attacks.

It is clear to every fair minded person that the current President has an entirely egocentric personality.
It is not clear that he committed acts that should result in being removed from office in a way that would damage the office of the President generally (such as would have been the case in the Clinton case).
It is clear that if the country continues in this purely binary partisan fashion the lamentable condition of government will continue to worsen.
That’s what callers into cspan kept saying. Many even said they are really worried where all this is headed for our country.

I think Trump is more dangerous to the presidency than removing him. Think of the breadth of behavior we are now saying is okay.
What? Following the Dem’s party example they have been setting for years now bad mouthing people? But in his case he only returns fire after being provoked by false attacks.
Like when he claimed Obama wasn’t born in the US?

That was started by Clinton's 08 campaign ...wasn't it lol

Not exactly.

And since when does “he started it” work for adults?

Who started that? Not Trump. Hillary’s people did. He just repeated it. He later said he didn’t think he was born outside the US.

Not exactly.

And since when does “he started it” work for adults?

Well the left are experts at that

Not exactly.... where did it come from then ?

pugq5qk3ird41.jpg

'GAME OVER!'

'GAME OVER,' Trump declares, as old Bolton, Schiff videos surface amid Senate impeachment trial

"In his tweet, Trump linked to an interview of Bolton in August 2019 where he discusses Ukraine policy. In the Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty interview clip, Bolton made no mention of any illicit quid pro quo, and acknowledged, as Republicans have claimed, that combating "corruption" in Ukraine was a "high priority" for the Trump administration.

Bolton also called Trump's communications with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky "warm and cordial," without mentioning any misconduct. It seemingly contradicted reported assertions in Bolton's forthcoming book that Trump explicitly told him he wanted to tie military aid to Ukraine to an investigation into Joe and Hunter Biden. (Zelensky
has said his communications with Trump involved no pressure for any investigation.)

Butt-hurt, Trump-hating Democrats and snowflakes can SUCK IT!

Another Hail Mary attempt with the QB being sacked before he can even get the pass off!

No crime, no evidence, no witnesses, no additional witnesses, their sole case on which they based their Impeachment vote gets voted on - acquittal tomorrow....

.....followed by MORE....

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...KvnAhVvl3IEHTZdAgMQMwhDKAYwBg&iact=mrc&uact=8

upload_2020-1-30_7-43-35.jpeg [URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FDM3DDuVU8AEICpN.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fyoungdems4trump%2Fstatus%2F922607973234483200&docid=EekfwpfKm14DvM&tbnid=z7U6O-BZlZ-BSM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjw4vn6rKvnAhVVl3IEHbYqBGMQMwhHKAgwCA..i&w=1200&h=659&bih=777&biw=1257&q=democrats%20screaming%20at%20the%20sky&ved=0ahUKEwjw4vn6rKvnAhVVl3IEHbYqBGMQMwhHKAgwCA&iact=mrc&uact=8']upload_2020-1-30_7-44-26.jpeg

.[/URL]

Who started that? Not Trump. Hillary’s people did. He just repeated it. He later said he didn’t think he was born outside the US.

He did more than just repeat it. He claimed to have sent investigators to Hawaii. He was plugging it for years. I bet he never did think he was born outside the US.

He did more than just repeat it. He claimed to have sent investigators to Hawaii. He was plugging it for years. I bet he never did think he was born outside the US.
Who’s campaign planted that seed? Don’t lie. Trump then said he didn’t believe it anymore. Maybe those investigators he sent helped clear that up in his mind. He did the prudent thing. Had it investigated to find out if true or not. Most Americans would applaud that effort, if there was any doubt.

Bolton: Orange man bad... I witnessed is Ukraine call... QUID PRO QUO!!!.... btw I have published a book...uh
sellsell.jpg

Pelosi:

pelosismile.jpg

But wait... previous interview of Bolton saying Presidents phone call was professional and cordial.. "good call"..

bolttruth.jpg

Pelosi:

pelosfrown.jpg

but ......but.... what about the quid pro quo !! lol !! dems get played again ! TRUMP 2020 !

Is the tweet calling Bolton "a desperate loser who nearly destroyed the planet" no longer operative? Is he back on Santa's good list?

He appeared more than 2 dozen times on FOX, spewing his birther bs. Gingrich's law says the shame and embarrassment a Trumper feels over Trump's birtherism is directly proportional to their efforts to pin it on someone else.

Being a birther is how Trump made his political bones. It was non-stop character assassination.

I notice the left sure is absent from this thread...
they are allergic to facts that contradict their so called truth to power .

So are you claiming that Bolton is going to back up Trump’s version of events?

Schiff read the transcript of the Bolton interview and said, "I just quit the Trump administration in complete disgust over the outrageous Quid Pro Quo on investigating St Joe Biden and his innocent son Hunter! Outrageous that Trump would attempt to bride a foreign leader by withholding that billion dollars! I'm outraged at this outrageous behavior"

Seriously, Iran Nan and her dems should think about relocating to a foreign country

He appeared more than 2 dozen times on FOX, spewing his birther bs. Gingrich's law says the shame and embarrassment a Trumper feels over Trump's birtherism is directly proportional to their efforts to pin it on someone else.

Being a birther is how Trump made his political bones. It was non-stop character assassination.

Obama told his publisher that he was "Born in Kenya"

I notice the left sure is absent from this thread...
they are allergic to facts that contradict their so called truth to power .

So are you claiming that Bolton is going to back up Trump’s version of events?
dont know ... he's probably not happy about the way he left his job. but since you and your dem friends can now read minds to determine intent no matter what the manuscript says maybe you can look into your crystal ball and tell us if he will or wont .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back