Bolton Thinks Book Tour is More Important than Making America Great Again

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
I used to respect John Bolton. Now he's sunk lower than McCain.

< A copy of Bolton’s book was provided to White House officials to vet the manuscript for classified information in a standard process by former government officials who write books. ...Bolton’s team has denied being behind the leak, blaming the New York Times’ scoop on those working on the review process in the White House under the National Security Council’s Records Management Division.>

< Those publicists don't miss a trick >

Bolton Book Leak Happened The Same Day His Book Became Available For Pre-Order

Bolton Thinks Book Tour is More Important than Making America Great Again

When did John Bolton start crowing about "Making America great again"?

Bolton used to care more about America than even your average patriotic Republican. With this book deal he has succumbed to greed.

He wrote the book to make money. Releasing excerpts during the blob’s impeachment trial was smart business by his publisher.

He’s still a neocon chicken hawk. Hard pass on the book.

He wrote the book to make money. Releasing excerpts during the blob’s impeachment trial was smart business by his publisher.
He’s still a neocon chicken hawk. Hard pass on the book.
He's a modern day Benedict Arnold.

Bolton used to care more about America than even your average patriotic Republican. With this book deal he has succumbed to greed.

You didn't answer the question. That being, how do you hold somebody accountable for a comparison he never made?

You wonder where the leak came from?
NSC aide handling book approvals is twin brother of Lt. Col. Vindman
NSC aide handling book approvals is twin brother of Lt. Col. Vindman: Report
OMFG..........There are 2 of them Traitors that look alike...............The same guy that pretty much started this whole dang thing, by telling the asshat whistleblower, who was with Biden in Ukraine.......and now a slime bag brother......

I used to respect John Bolton. Now he's sunk lower than McCain.

< A copy of Bolton’s book was provided to White House officials to vet the manuscript for classified information in a standard process by former government officials who write books. ...Bolton’s team has denied being behind the leak, blaming the New York Times’ scoop on those working on the review process in the White House under the National Security Council’s Records Management Division.>

< Those publicists don't miss a trick >

Bolton Book Leak Happened The Same Day His Book Became Available For Pre-Order
After Trump gave him the boot, I think that he realized his career was over and simply needed a retirement plan with his book.

As for his reputation, it has been trashed on both sides of the political isle. If he had any hope of making a political comeback, it disappeared with his book.

Report: Experts Believe John Bolton is 'Mastermind' Behind 'Whistleblower' Hit

Insiders are whispering that the “mastermind” behind the political hit job against President Trump is non other than bitter warmonger John Bolton.

Of course he’d say that, this man is a neocon warmonger through and through. If there isn’t a bomb, or missile somewhere in the discussion, Bolton won’t care much about it.
Bolton also declared that “any talks “with Iran would be “doomed to fail.”

I mean, clearly, you can see why this clown was fired. It’s “BOMBS AWAY” or nothing for this violent neocon lunatic.

However, here’s where it gets weird…Bolton has been oddly quiet over the Ukraine story.

30lafj.jpg

1. Bolton was fired because he is a WARMONGER.........If you want advice from someone who always wants a War........you hire him.

2. The timing of this was right in the middle of a Senate Trial for Maximum exposure for his book, and it got him 2 million right off the bat.........

3. Keeping notes of PRIVATE MEETINGS of the President.........to RELEASE in a book is Possibly a Violation of Executive Powers.............These meetings can be recorded but not released until they are Declassified.........as these meetings are about policy of the President and conversations shaping that policy at the time.

TO RELEASE these MEETING NOTES in a BOOK shows Bolton's True Colors..........If he had one ounce of honor he would have never taken notes in meetings that are CONSIDERED PRIVATE............and a matter of Executive Powers ....................

This shit just NEVER ENDS........TRAITORS all over the dang place............and YES I CALLED BOLTON A DAMNED TRAITOR.

I think he hates Trumpybear slightly more than he hates Democrats.

Of course his first love is money......

Who the f@ck hired Bolton, a well known delusional, zionist, neocon, creepy, warmongering liar to the Trump Adminstration is the question.

Who the f@ck hired Bolton, a well known delusional, zionist, neocon, creepy, warmongering liar to the Trump Adminstration is the question.

Rump did.

Why? Same reason he hired everybody else -- "I've seen this guy on TV". Shallow minds produce shallow results.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand still no answer.
Bolton might not have ever said "make America Great again", but definitely used to be a patriot. I guess potential book sales have caused him to start having crazy thoughts.

Forum List

Back