Bomb-Bomb-Bomb, bomb bomb -- Syria

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009
McCain Loses Focus While Discussing War W/Syria.
Well at least the old guy was able to stay awake long enough to get caught playing games on his SmartPhone -pewsh!-

John McCain Plays Poker While Colleagues Discuss Bombing Syria

The Huffington Post | Posted: 09/03/2013
Congress held its first public hearing about U.S. plans for military intervention in Syria on Tuesday.

At some point during the conversation, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) -- who has been skeptical about President Barack Obama's proposal for "limited" action in Syria -- was taking a break to play poker on his phone:

McCain has long advocated for military action in Syria, but said earlier on Tuesday that Obama's proposal "might be doomed in the long run." McCain said he will support Obama's request to intervene in Syria if the move would "reverse the situation on the battlefield."

That title sounds like an old TUMS commercial. You parroting this stuff about McCain losing his focus sounds like a broken record. I guess Obama didn't lose his focus when the Brits said "like bloody hell we are" to his call for allied strikes on Syria?

That title sounds like an old TUMS commercial. You parroting this stuff about McCain losing his focus sounds like a broken record. I guess Obama didn't lose his focus when the Brits said "like bloody hell we are" to his call for allied strikes on Syria?

Support the Troops?
My guess is McCain disrespecting our troops, our budget, American taxpayers, and his Senate colleagues stems from his fellow POW's assigning him the moniker "Songbird" while he was getting "special" treatment at the Hanoi Hilton or-----or it could have to do with the military industrial complex giving him lots-o-dough to monger for war in the US Senate or-----or it might come from the beau coup bucks he got from France's Airbus for his lobbying efforts that would send $100 billion worth of manufacturing jobs overseas.

David BeardVerified account‏@dabeard 9hYes, that is @SenJohnMcCain playing poker on his iPhone. Hero! http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics-live/the-senates-syria-hearing-live-updates/?id=ed01ca14-222b-4a23-b12c-c0b0d9d4fe0a … pic.twitter.com/IntcVADHzB

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... bomb it to smithereens...

... bomb it till Damascus nothin' but a heap o' rubble...

... like it says inna Bible.
:cool:

The US Senate has reportedly approved missile strikes on Syria.
Wonder what they're gonna be blowing up?

Are the votes of the members of the Senate/Congress secret?
...or are the votes of the members on the public record?

McCain is a fine example of why the republican party has gone by the way of the horse and buggy. There is one political party in Washington DC today, that's the Communist party

-Geaux

Last edited:
well we don't have to worry about OBAMA'S FOCUS...he wants to GO TO WAR

So what about THAT, HUFFERPUFFERpost and all you ObamaBot cult members?...McCain ISN'T PRESIDENT

but you should take the focus off the Dear One Obama, and put out some article on McCain INSTEAD

gotta take the heat off your Dear Leaders

you people are sad, really

Last edited:

Support the Troops?
My guess is McCain disrespecting our troops, our budget, American taxpayers, and his Senate colleagues stems from his fellow POW's assigning him the moniker "Songbird" while he was getting "special" treatment at the Hanoi Hilton or-----or it could have to do with the military industrial complex giving him lots-o-dough to monger for war in the US Senate or-----or it might come from the beau coup bucks he got from France's Airbus for his lobbying efforts that would send $100 billion worth of manufacturing jobs overseas.

David BeardVerified account‏@dabeard 9hYes, that is @SenJohnMcCain playing poker on his iPhone. Hero! http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics-live/the-senates-syria-hearing-live-updates/?id=ed01ca14-222b-4a23-b12c-c0b0d9d4fe0a … pic.twitter.com/IntcVADHzB

Hey Star. Don't you know that McCain is Obama's favorite bum boy now? Old Johnny does his bidding at every turn.

Didn't you read his interview at HuffPo where McCain said that if he could, he would be at the WH every day to advise the President?

And for all his good lap dog antics, his daughter Megan has been rewarded with her own new reality show.

I believe it's going to be called "Raising McCain.

That's how it works in Washington. Especially these days. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Isn't it amazing how quickly they dealt with the Syrian missile strike issue...
:eusa_eh:
... would that they would deal with other problems just as efficiently...

... like gun control, defunding Obamcare, domestic drones, immigration, etc.
:eusa_shifty:

Isn't it amazing how quickly they dealt with the Syrian missile strike issue...
:eusa_eh:
... would that they would deal with other problems just as efficiently...

... like gun control, defunding Obamcare, domestic drones, immigration, etc.
:eusa_shifty:

I like everything you posted, except the gun control. We have enough of that already

-Geaux

Forum List

Back