Bomb found in Soro's Mailbox

Anything is possible, did anyone think Soros would check his own mail? The plan and execution are pretty poor.
Brainwashed conspiracy Nut Job. None of your phony scandals have gone anywhere.
More to the point is the TIMING and how that TIMING might affect sympathies for Soros' pet political party...why not plant the bomb on say, November 19th? Because that would be too late to drum sympathy for the "poor poor democrats"..

What proof do you have on the political leanings of the person who planted the bomb?
I am not a brainwashed functional idiot GOP conspiracy theorist... And I am pissed that your insane propaganda make such haters out of listeners... Lock Up Hilary the murdering Master criminal pedophile LOL aaarrrgghh h h h h h h h h h....

If you want to lock up Hillary, I don’t care. Where is your proof that the person that planted the bomb is a right winger. Go ahead.
Why because I'm not an idiot. But of course we'll wait for law enforcement to do their job, unlike you s*** head Duke's who want to lock up Hillary or god-knows-what for nothing.

I'm curious why the right wing hates Soros so much.
They believe he was a Nazi who turned in other Jews, despite being totally discredited and ridiculous on its face, and then and then he has been a master Criminal. They think he spends more money on politics than the Koch brothers, while they spend 40 times as much.

Last edited:
Anything is possible, did anyone think Soros would check his own mail? The plan and execution are pretty poor.
More to the point is the TIMING and how that TIMING might affect sympathies for Soros' pet political party...why not plant the bomb on say, November 19th? Because that would be too late to drum sympathy for the "poor poor democrats"..

What proof do you have on the political leanings of the person who planted the bomb?
I am not a brainwashed functional idiot GOP conspiracy theorist... And I am pissed that your insane propaganda make such haters out of listeners... Lock Up Hilary the murdering Master criminal pedophile LOL aaarrrgghh h h h h h h h h h....

If you want to lock up Hillary, I don’t care.

...Do you seriously not see how locking people up without due process is something that you should care about?

sTRpa25.jpg

If you want to lock up Hillary, I don’t care. Where is your proof that the person that planted the bomb is a right winger. Go ahead.
Why because I'm not an idiot. But of course we'll wait for law enforcement to do their job, unlike you s*** head Duke's who want to lock up Hillary or god-knows-what for nothing.

WTF are you babbling about? You are going off about Hillary and I don’t care why you hate her, nor do I care. Regroup and get back to me nuthead.

Who cares. Could not think of better package bomb candidates then these guys. They faked it. Desperate grab for attention nothing more.

Wow way to come out and just say it you fucking scumbag

Wow, way to come out and just say you are a drama queen. Go douche your pussy. It’s stinking the place up.

If you want people bombed just because they happen to disagree with you politically then you are a fucking scumbag.

Thats not not at all dramatic, thats just what you are.

I diddnt send fake bombs to people, that was your DNC. Was also your DNC who shot congressmen and so on.

...Do you seriously not see how locking people up without due process is something that you should care about?
Franco is off on some tangent, I have no clue why he wants to lock up Hillary, ask him. I believe in due process, I just told him that to shut the nut up. Hillary is fine in my book, unless she is guilty of something, I don’t care what she does.

Franco is off on some tangent, I have no clue why he wants to lock up Hillary, ask him. I believe in due process, I just told him that to shut the nut up. Hillary is fine in my book, unless she is guilty of something, I don’t care what she does.

Who cares. Could not think of better package bomb candidates then these guys. They faked it. Desperate grab for attention nothing more.

Wow, way to come out and just say you are a drama queen. Go douche your pussy. It’s stinking the place up.

If you want people bombed just because they happen to disagree with you politically then you are a fucking scumbag.

I diddnt send fake bombs to people, that was your DNC. Was also your DNC who shot congressmen and so on.
Talk about conspiracy nut jobs. Another great job by the GOP propaganda machine. Sounds like you're ready to send some bombs out LOL

There is no reason to lock her up just garbage propaganda. I'm surprised you missed out on that conspiracy.

WTF are you babbling about? You are going off about Hillary and I don’t care why you hate her, nor do I care. Regroup and get back to me nuthead.
It was sarcasm, everything against her it's nothing but garbage all discredited and should all be retracted. I hope she runs again and tells that truth. The new BS GOP is the total disgrace.

Talk about conspiracy nut jobs. Another great job by the GOP propaganda machine. Sounds like you're ready to send some bombs out LOL

Nope. It would be a useless action and explosives give me the creeps.

... he is clearly talking about Trump crowds and rightwingers at large chanting "lock her up"

... he is clearly talking about Trump crowds and rightwingers at large chanting "lock her up"
and the GOP propaganda machine Fox and Rush Savage Heritage Etc she's already proven guilty of all kinds of things LOL. And they talk about due diligence and whatever.... insane.

Ok, whatever.

Oh so it’s OK when the regressive left put out marching orders to attack conservatives, but if it’s done to them, they are appalled by the notion.

This is the social justice war you wanted.

The rest of us are for law and order. Soros should be put on a terrorist watch list for his interference in foreign elections, not to mention domestic.
The man has helped ruin so many lives it could be anyone with a grudge, but my bet is it’s one of his own operatives and this whole thing was staged.
all those mob stories on Fox are b*******. No bombing or anything like it. Soros has done nothing but get smeared by your ridiculous propaganda.
Soros admitted during the war he actually turned in Jews that were in hiding to the Nazis.
His excuse? "If I didn't do it someone else would".
Someone that evil should have been executed long ago.

Oh so it’s OK when the regressive left put out marching orders to attack conservatives, but if it’s done to them, they are appalled by the notion.

The rest of us are for law and order. Soros should be put on a terrorist watch list for his interference in foreign elections, not to mention domestic.
The man has helped ruin so many lives it could be anyone with a grudge, but my bet is it’s one of his own operatives and this whole thing was staged.
all those mob stories on Fox are b*******. No bombing or anything like it. Soros has done nothing but get smeared by your ridiculous propaganda.
Soros admitted during the war he actually turned in Jews that were in hiding to the Nazis.
Link to that garbage propaganda?

Congratulations you are one of the ridiculous Republican hater dupes that believes obvious total b*******. He was 14 and was posing as the son of a non Jewish businessman who was actually helping Rich Jews sell assets so they could flee. Congratulations you have taken your place as a Despicable idiot, nothing as bad as your source though. Poor America...

Forum List

Back