Bombshell Alert: More Lies Debunked in the Fake Hunter Biden Fabricated Scandal

That is just a lie.
The only people who could investigate Hunter was the Ukrainians, and we all heard Joe Biden ensuring that could never happen.
The hard drive and videos are not sufficient proof by themselves, but the payments to Hunter should be, if they were ever investigated.
So, you have zero evidence of any crime committed. Should have led with that.

It appears that they want a dictatorial leader.

There are several here who have literally said they wish for a Pinochet. They're not even hiding it any more.
Right. And the authoritarian told them they have to make him an authoritarians to save them from the actual authoritarians.

Its a tale as old as time.

Right. And the authoritarian told them they have to make him an authoritarians to save them from the actual authoritarians.

Its a tale as old as time.
The world has seen it before. Somehow we didn't learn.

Bombshell Alert

US attorney David Weiss (a Trump appointee) has destroyed 2 key lies in the fake and fabricated Hunter Biden investigation.
1) He was never refuse authority to bring Charges against Hunter Biden (there was no evidence of a crime)
2) He never requested a Special Council

There you have it. The fake Hunter Biden corruption scandal, up in smoke. More GOP lies, like Hunters paying Joe rent and all the other lies.
Charges were not filed against Hunter, because there is no evidence of any crimes at all.

The Biden Crime family fake scandal has been fully destroyed, like we knew it would be. There is no evidence of any crimes or any scandals at all. Republicans just made it up, like always. Sorry, but democrats don't commit crimes or scandals.

Are You Kidding?
You haven't even touched ALL his Crimes yet. Just you wait till they start , theres NO End of his CRAP in sight. I hope that he gets waht all Shitty Little Bastards like him get.

Who knows what that means.

We exist in different universes.
It means if anyone represents the tyranny that was it is the illegitimate administration. Got that? And shove your two different universes, I am tired of hearing a tired deflection. You get hackier every day.

The tax fraud were misdemeanors. Peanuts. 'Gun running'? :auiqs.jpg: Making a false statement is 'gun running' now? What magaturd media whore convinced you of that?
hahaha tax fraud is peanuts! hahhaahaha I'll remember that next time you all are talking about taxes

yes gun running, the gun was illegal because he lied to the federal govt...i get you all don't take gun laws seriously now either...I'll remember that the next time a dem wants to make tougher gun laws

Forum List

Back