Bombshell Alert: More Lies Debunked in the Fake Hunter Biden Fabricated Scandal

Jail time is coming for the Bidens. Anyone who doesnt see that is not paying attention.
That would surprise me. What most people don't understand is that all of this is meant to impress (negatively) the voting public. That has been accomplished.

Legal jeopardy should it ever materialize is merely a byproduct.

Jo

That would surprise me. What most people don't understand is that all of this is meant to impress (negatively) the voting public. That has been accomplished.

Legal jeopardy should it ever materialize is merely a byproduct.

Jo
Their motivations are irrellevent. In the end, the Bidens will be facing jail time.

The whistleblowers know the truth, so i think ill take their word over yours. :dunno:
You’ll take the “whistleblower” over the word of the prosecutor who actually knows what he’s talking about.

Someone on that team was leaking to the press and once the DoJ started to try to figure out who it was, a lot of them kind of freaked out.

He will win... you need to look at the poll numbers nationally and state by state... if the election were held today Trump would win... and I don't see crooked Joe turning that around....
Basically you will believe anything Trump says and refuse to believe anything else.

Basically you will believe anything Trump says and refuse to believe anything else.
At any rate he refuses to believe anything a brain damaged drone like you has to say. That's what any rational intelligent person would do.

Forum List

Back