Bombshell Alert: More Lies Debunked in the Fake Hunter Biden Fabricated Scandal

Oh bullshit. “At this point”?

You dismissed everything said about Trump from the minute he came down that golden escalator
You don't have to kick me in the head... I've seen hundreds of accusations towards Trump that has never panned out to be true... so how many times are you going to bite that bait?....

What’s going to happen in 2024? Is that when he’s finally going to get around to arresting Hillary Clinton?
Trump is going to win.... and since covid has passed the dems can't just make up ballots.....

At what point do republicans stop believing the Lies??

Hunter has been fully investigated by a Trump appointed US attorny, and they found nothing. The whistle blower is lying per usual.
Never! The number of BIG LIES and Conspiracy Theories are the entire part of the current iteration of this century. Read on to the post of those who show up every day attacking those above who are supporters of trump and Putin.

Last edited:
Bombshell Alert

US attorney David Weiss (a Trump appointee) has destroyed 2 key lies in the fake and fabricated Hunter Biden investigation.
1) He was never refuse authority to bring Charges against Hunter Biden (there was no evidence of a crime)
2) He never requested a Special Council

There you have it. The fake Hunter Biden corruption scandal, up in smoke. More GOP lies, like Hunters paying Joe rent and all the other lies.
Charges were not filed against Hunter, because there is no evidence of any crimes at all.

The Biden Crime family fake scandal has been fully destroyed, like we knew it would be. There is no evidence of any crimes or any scandals at all. Republicans just made it up, like always. Sorry, but democrats don't commit crimes or scandals.

Did it occur to you that maybe, just maybe, he lied? A dozen other people in the room at the time say he is lying.

Trump is going to win.... and since covid has passed the dems can't just make up ballots.....
And if he doesn’t win, you will make up more batshit conspiracy theories to explain how it was fraudulent again.

How many times are you going to bite that bait?

lied? A dozen other people in the room at the time say he is lying.
They don’t.

Most likely it’s just that people are jumping to conclusions from fundamental misunderstanding and lack of complete information based on inherent biases.

The simplest explanation is almost always the right one.

What’s going to happen in 2024? Is that when he’s finally going to get around to arresting Hillary Clinton?
He will arrest everyone he possibly can, which will probably be a lot of people.

They don’t.

Most likely it’s just that people are jumping to conclusions from fundamental misunderstanding and lack of complete information based on inherent biases.

The simplest explanation is almost always the right one.
The whistleblowers know the truth, so i think ill take their word over yours. :dunno:

At what point do republicans stop believing the Lies??

Hunter has been fully investigated by a Trump appointed US attorny, and they found nothing. The whistle blower is lying per usual.
They found plenty..... He's a sleaze....True that's not illegal but it moves votes. Not sure how you missed this. The goal has already been accomplished. Jail time is irrelevant.

And if he doesn’t win, you will make up more batshit conspiracy theories to explain how it was fraudulent again.

How many times are you going to bite that bait?
He will win... you need to look at the poll numbers nationally and state by state... if the election were held today Trump would win... and I don't see crooked Joe turning that around....

That in itself is not corruption.
It is just a crime.
I have to disagree...I think crimes of moral turpitude are corrupt, not just a crime. For example, simply possessing illegal drugs is a crime, but doesn't mean the person is corrupt...they might simply be an addict...crimes involving fraud, like tax fraud, show not only criminality, but that the person is corrupt as they will lie and cheat...in the case of the Xiden family member, cheat the American people

They found plenty..... He's a sleaze....True that's not illegal but it moves votes. Not sure how you missed this. The goal has already been accomplished. Jail time is irrelevant.
Jail time is coming for the Bidens. Anyone who doesnt see that is not paying attention.

Forum List

Back