Bombshell Alert: More Lies Debunked in the Fake Hunter Biden Fabricated Scandal

Why would you support such a departure from our national values and constitutional governance?
I certainly wouldnt have supported it when Trump was in office last time. The rules, as you are well aware, have changed. We now weaponize the DOJ when we get power. We weaponize everything. Conservatives EXPECT revenge from our elected officials, and we will get it. I dont want to hear any fucking whining from you guys either when it happens.

He believes polls that say Trump would win. He would not believe polls that say Trump wouldn’t win.

He believes what he wants to believe. Everything else is secondary.
So why did you say he’d believe anything trump says when he is saying what polls say?

Sounds like you are projecting and have a horrible case of TDS

Sounds like he is believing the polls as of today…nothing trump said
He believes polls that say Trump would win. He would not believe polls that say Trump wouldn’t win.

So why did you say he’d believe anything trump says when he is saying what polls say?

Sounds like you are projecting and have a horrible case of TDS
he believes the election was stolen because Trump said it was stolen despite the fact that polls indicate Biden won.

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

I certainly wouldnt have supported it when Trump was in office last time. The rules, as you are well aware, have changed. We now weaponize the DOJ when we get power. We weaponize everything. Conservatives EXPECT revenge from our elected officials, and we will get it. I dont want to hear any fucking whining from you guys either when it happens.
You are inventing reasons to justify deplorable behavior.

The rules haven’t changed and the DoJ isn’t weaponized. If you get your way, you will be the one responsible for tearing down the institutions of our country.

As for not supporting it earlier, Trump basically ran on doing so (hence the lock her up chants) but couldn’t since the institutions of our country are stronger than Trump and he couldn’t pervert them to weaponized the government the way he wanted to.

Don't be foolish, all of you Trump Devotional Syndrome afflicted. You know better. There are the docs. And trump is still on the hook with multiple indictments. Georgia is days away and J6 may not be far behind. Trump should do a deal, but he won't. He is too much of a flaming Narcissist. None of this is going away.

those who can get you to believe absurdities can get you to commit atrocities.
This is true,....look at the record number of people that died of Covid under Xiden's watch...all because he lied and said if you get the vaccine you won't get sick.

Not to mention the billions of dollars worth of damage done across the country because of demafascist brownshirts reacting to propganda

Exclusive: $1 billion-plus riot damage is most expensive in insurance history​

he believes the election was stolen because Trump said it was stolen despite the fact that polls indicate Biden won.

You don’t know what you’re talking about.
I know you responded to a post from him, where he said the polls show if election were held today, trump would win...by saying you believe anything Trump says...

So, you know...there is that.

I know you responded to a post from him, where he said the polls show if election were held today, trump would win...by saying you believe anything Trump says...

So, you know...there is that.
Yes. I know. You often don’t know what you’re talking about and are too lazy to figure anything out for yourself.

My mistake is responding to you.

Sorry.

Wrong.
It is perfectly legal for ex-presidents to keep extra copies of classified docs.
They can use them for their memoirs, presidential library, personal pilgrimage, or whatever.
The laws for NARA and PRA are to ensure FOIA also gets copies eventually, but there is nothing to exclude ex-presidents from retaining anything at all.

And the evidence against Biden is obvious.
He directly tried to blackmail the Ukraine right on live video.
Wanker so much got owned. :rofl:

Yes. I know. You often don’t know what you’re talking about and are too lazy to figure anything out for yourself.

My mistake is responding to you.

Sorry.
haha, well I actually quoted your post, so...you know there is that

You are inventing reasons to justify deplorable behavior.
Yeah, thats what you guys are going to say when it happens, but you can shove that weak shit up your ass. None of your pitiful defenses are going to work. Buckle up motherfuckers!!!

Yeah, thats what you guys are going to say when it happens, but you can shove that weak shit up your ass. None of your pitiful defenses are going to work. Buckle up motherfuckers!!!
Nothing is going to work because for someone like you it’s not about truth, facts or principles anymore.

It’s just about winning. Nothing else matters.

David Weiss says no one interferes in his investigation. Is it true? You don’t care. You’ll say that Garland interfered because that’s helpful to win.

Nothing is going to work because for someone like you it’s not about truth, facts or principles anymore.

It’s just about winning. Nothing else matters.
Dont care. You guys are in for it when we take back the White House.

So you’re willing to destroy the foundations of the country.

For what exactly? What do you get out of this?
It appears that they want a dictatorial leader.

There are several here who have literally said they wish for a Pinochet. They're not even hiding it any more.

Forum List

Back