Bombshell: Congress is presenting receipts on Biden's Secret Thefts, and he is in a lot of trouble with the Constitutional Laws

What’s stupid about it?
Seriously? Fred Trump had a business that generated an income from real estate development. The Bidens have no business, no product, no service. Although selling out America, I'm sure, could be considered a service.

Seriously? Fred Trump had a business that generated an income from real estate development. The Bidens have no business, no product, no service. Although selling out America, I'm sure, could be considered a service.

You really don’t understand Capitalism do you?

Yes, and Fred Trump's business was paying Donald Trump since he was 3 years old.

Tell me what product and service Donald Trump was providing Fred Trump at the age of 3?

Fred Trump had a similar arrangement with his children.
They were listed as part of a corporation and received tens of millions of dollars without being subject to inheritance tax
Fred would funnel millions of dollars through his childrens LLC and they received the profit.

Rich people do shit like that
Rich?

Crackhead just claimed under oath he was broke and couldn’t support his kid he had with a stripper.

You need to get your handlers to update your talking point lies, Simp.

Yes, and Fred Trump's business was paying Donald Trump since he was 3 years old.

Tell me what product and service Donald Trump was providing Fred Trump at the age of 3?
He was Fred's son, dumbass. Now tell us what product and or service Joe Biden was providing.

He was Fred's son, dumbass. Now tell us what product and or service Joe Biden was providing.
Joe Biden didn’t get any money.

I guess we’ve established that family members can get money from their businesses. Trump did it. So do Hunter.

Joe Biden didn’t get any money.

I guess we’ve established that family members can get money from their businesses. Trump did it. So do Hunter.
And we're still waiting for a description of Hunters business. If Joe didn't get any money, I'm sure you wouldn't mind if they did a forensic audit.

And we're still waiting for a description of Hunters business. If Joe didn't get any money, I'm sure you wouldn't mind if they did a forensic audit.
Who are you waiting for? Ask Comer. He’s the one investigating. Didn’t he figure it out?

Who are you waiting for? Ask Comer. He’s the one investigating. Didn’t he figure it out?
Comer's too busy wiping the constant egg that seems to be collecting on his face.
I did warn everyone here that Republican rule in the House would go this way.....fortunately, it'll be short lived. :)

Forum List

Back