Bombshell: Congress is presenting receipts on Biden's Secret Thefts, and he is in a lot of trouble with the Constitutional Laws

Another thread full of LEFTISTS twisting into pretzels to excuse the Biden crime family.

:rolleyes:

you mean we he put a stop to the military aid we were sending them to make it easier for putin? i mean, i guess if you are a russian soldier you thought that was right

You guys need to get your story straight

Either Biden is providing too much aid to Ukraine or not enough

You guys need to get your story straight

Either Biden is providing too much aid to Ukraine or not enough
I just wish he wouldn't of helped out Putin with the invasion. Had he not done that, we wouldn't of needed to provide so much more aid today

White House freezes Ukraine military package that includes lethal weapons​

Officials prepped $100 million worth of arms as Russia massed troops on the border, then put it on pause as the Biden-Putin summit approached.

Under the prior admin that was an impeachable offense according to the Dembots.

But, Xiden has been wrong on every foreign policy decision, pretty much ever...at least according to fellow Obama admin officials.

Biden has been wrong on every major foreign policy decision in last 4 decades​

As Robert Gates, former defense secretary in the Obama administration, once put it, Biden has “been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”

I just wish he wouldn't of helped out Putin with the invasion. Had he not done that, we wouldn't of needed to provide so much more aid today

White House freezes Ukraine military package that includes lethal weapons​

Officials prepped $100 million worth of arms as Russia massed troops on the border, then put it on pause as the Biden-Putin summit approached.

Under the prior admin that was an impeachable offense according to the Dembots.

But, Xiden has been wrong on every foreign policy decision, pretty much ever...at least according to fellow Obama admin officials.

Biden has been wrong on every major foreign policy decision in last 4 decades​

As Robert Gates, former defense secretary in the Obama administration, once put it, Biden has “been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”
So Biden temporarily halted aid prior to meeting with Putin

How has it worked out since?

So Biden temporarily halted aid prior to meeting with Putin

How has it worked out since?
well. maybe you didn't notice it,. but Putin invaded...there is a war in Eastern Europe., we have had to spend hundreds of billions of dollars since, countless lives have been lost, and Putin is more popular then ever in Russia.

Thanks Joey Xiden.

well. maybe you didn't notice it,. but Putin invaded...there is a war in Eastern Europe., we have had to spend hundreds of billions of dollars since, countless lives have been lost, and Putin is more popular then ever in Russia.

Thanks Joey Xiden.
Yes he did

And rather than committing US troops to defend Ukraine, Our President put together an international package of humanitarian and military aid.

Stopped Putin in his tracks

Yes he did

And rather than committing US troops to defend Ukraine, Our President put together an international package of humanitarian and military aid.

Stopped Putin in his tracks
hahaha stopped him in his tracks? He invaded! Again....second time since Joey Xiden was VP.

Congress has caught Joe Biden's Modus Operandi for using his high offices and now it's a matter for Making sure he never commits another expensive crime against the American people.

What do you think they will do about the evidence now? (1) Impeach? (2) Incarcerate? (3) Do nothin'

Who's going to get him, Biden's DOJ? Or, is the democratic senate going to remove him from office during an impeachment trial? The funniest thing about it all is how much the left claimed Trump benefitted monetarily from being president while the truth is Trump lost personal wealth during his presidency while Biden gained.

I don’t believe the thread headline is accurate. To constitute being a “bombshell,” the news would need to be covered by the main stream media.

They refuse to do that.

Oh there most certainly is. And I've got news for you. It's swallowed mainstream conservatism almost whole. :)
I can count the real conservatives on two hands....maybe.
images

Sorry bout that,

1. When Trump gets back in, Putin will retreat.
2. Kinda like what took place when Reagan stepped into office, everything went quite.
3. Things changed *break neck*, speed those days.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexsa

Last edited:

Forum List

Back