Bombshell: Congress is presenting receipts on Biden's Secret Thefts, and he is in a lot of trouble with the Constitutional Laws

All I know is the guy YOU voted for cheered Putin’s invasion and called him a Genius
haha nobody cheered it liar.

and ye she looked like a genius the way the player xiden…but then again a 5 year old looks like a genius in comparison

Congress has caught Joe Biden's Modus Operandi for using his high offices and now it's a matter for Making sure he never commits another expensive crime against the American people.

What do you think they will do about the evidence now? (1) Impeach? (2) Incarcerate? (3) Do nothin'?

The Dems are desperately running cover again like they did with the caught 51 and they are desperately trying to remove systematically as many Rep. congressional members as possible starting with Santos to try and obstruct this going further.

All I know is the guy YOU voted for cheered Putin’s invasion and called him a Genius
Using that standard: Biden cheered the Ohio train accident and called Buttigiege and Hunter Genius'
And we can say Biden cheered the war because of the kick backs into their campaign funds from defense contract donors.
Remember I warned you from the very beginning, you voted for the very same person you falsely imagined, accused, & wanted Trump to be. So stop kvetching, our Just God gave you your wish.
7ewsad.jpg

Congress has caught Joe Biden's Modus Operandi for using his high offices and now it's a matter for Making sure he never commits another expensive crime against the American people.

What do you think they will do about the evidence now? (1) Impeach? (2) Incarcerate? (3) Do nothin'?

Did you read the article article you linked to Beautress?

The article said that there was no evidence of any crime committed or any wrongdoing by any member of the Biden family in that memo.

I haven’t read the second man but I did read the entire first memo, and it was nothing but allegations, accusations, and innuendo, without a single piece of proof of anything they were Alleging.

“Could be, may have, and looks like” isn’t evidence of anything.

I hope the Biden family sues them for libel and slander and malicious prosecution. This is criminal harassment.

This is the very definition of weaponization of government against this people.

Using that standard: Biden cheered the Ohio train accident and called Buttigiege and Hunter Genius'
And we can say Biden cheered the war because of the kick backs into their campaign funds from defense contract donors.
Remember I warned you from the very beginning, you voted for the very same person you falsely imagined, accused, & wanted Trump to be. So stop kvetching, our Just God gave you your wish.
Only problem with your analogy….

Trump DID call Putin a Genius and Biden did not

All the evidence of the Biden Family Crime Syndicates' crimes kerp leaking like a screen door on a submarine.

Even the divorce lawyers for Hunter and his wife knew about the Romania deal's money laundered payments!

How do you think the Judge in Hunter's child support payment relief request case is going to respond to finding out the Bidens were paid millions - which Hunter tried to hide from him, claiming he was TOO BROKE to pay child support?!

Only problem with your analogy….

Trump DID call Putin a Genius and Biden did not
Because he called Xi one.
By the way, Biden did something worse, he protected his son's Shady dealings and was involved, that means you did too, by not demanding to know what info or acts were given for that 3.5 million he received from former Moscow mayors wife. Was it info on the natural resources Ukraine had before Russias grab for them? Did Hunter thus Joe Help Russia that way? How would you know they didn't if you always protect the corruption?
So you and your media is as much to blame and that is much more than just the left making an out of context comment a narrative. Furthermore you never go full throttle TDS on Pelosi who's comments about China and stance on travel ban and lab lead to increased covid deaths. Your party not only has a 2tiered justice system, ypu personally have a 2 tiered system of outrage. Once again, you avoided that you voted for the very thing you claimed to hate, and you never denied that you did.-just saying, you are arguing with your own choices.

Did you read the article article you linked to Beautress?

The article said that there was no evidence of any crime committed or any wrongdoing by any member of the Biden family in that memo.

I haven’t read the second man but I did read the entire first memo, and it was nothing but allegations, accusations, and innuendo, without a single piece of proof of anything they were Alleging.

“Could be, may have, and looks like” isn’t evidence of anything.

I hope the Biden family sues them for libel and slander and malicious prosecution. This is criminal harassment.

This is the very definition of weaponization of government against this people.
170 suspicious activity reports for shady bank transactions.

Dragonbreath: Nothing to see here.

Tell us what services Chicom Joe’s young grandchildren performed for their payments?

170 suspicious activity reports for shady bank transactions.

Dragonbreath: Nothing to see here.

Tell us what services Chicom Joe’s young grandchildren performed for their payments?

They bought shares or at least shares were bought in their names, and then they sold them.

There is no requirement that a shareholder be over the age of 18 only that officers and directors of a corporation are over the age of 18.

It is very common to have children as shareholders of LLC, again to pay dividends and income into their trust funds at lower taxable rates than would be charged on these monies if the parents simply deposited money into the trust accounts.

One lawyer that I worked for paid his children a $200 a week salary out of his professional practice while they attended university. Tax deductible spending money.

The wealthy have tax dodges for everything. Working among them was extremely eye-opening.

They bought shares or at least shares were bought in their names, and then they sold them.

There is no requirement that a shareholder be over the age of 18 only that officers and directors of a corporation are over the age of 18.

It is very common to have children as shareholders of LLC, again to pay dividends and income into their trust funds at lower taxable rates than would be charged on these monies if the parents simply deposited money into the trust accounts.

One lawyer that I worked for paid his children a $200 a week salary out of his professional practice while they attended university. Tax deductible spending money.

The wealthy have tax dodges for everything. Working among them was extremely eye-opening.
So you can’t provide an services they performed.

They don’t have to provide a service to be entitled to it check asshole.

I think we’re done for the day FuckBoi.
Get Yer money for nothing-Dire Straits.

The Biden Crime Family Syndicate way…..

Get Yer money for nothing-Dire Straits.

The Biden Crime Family Syndicate way…..
Fred Trump had a similar arrangement with his children.
They were listed as part of a corporation and received tens of millions of dollars without being subject to inheritance tax
Fred would funnel millions of dollars through his childrens LLC and they received the profit.

Rich people do shit like that

Fred Trump had a similar arrangement with his children.
They were listed as part of a corporation and received tens of millions of dollars without being subject to inheritance tax
Fred would funnel millions of dollars through his childrens LLC and they received the profit.

Rich people do shit like that
Fred Trump had a business...dumbass.

Forum List

Back