Bombshell: Congress is presenting receipts on Biden's Secret Thefts, and he is in a lot of trouble with the Constitutional Laws

I have made no claim. I have reported FACTS.

I have reported what the US Department of the Treasury reported.

I hsve reported what the US Internal Revenue Service has reported.

I have reported what 4 of 8 US banks have reported so far.

I have reported what State Droartment, Treasury Department, IRS, and FBI whistleblowers have testified to / reported.

I have reported / cited MSM / bews reports in memos and e-mails found have exposed

I have repirted knoen, prevupusly rirted and confirmed facts about Garland/the DOJ, Wray/the FBI, and what has been found and verified on Hunter Biden's laptop.

...but puh-lease don't let any of that stop you from YOUR usual.lying, denying, false accusations, spin, and 'wild' unsupported claims.
Now your reading comprehension is suspect.

I didn't say you "did" make a claim in your post, I said you "will" make a claim.

You can't debate someone who can say anything they want and then tell you to prove it. I mean really; I could say you are Zod from planet Krypton and then tell you to prove me wrong.

How does a person debate against that type of logic?

As far as your actual post...it's just the next Durham and when this one fails you will claim deep state or whatever.

Even Trey "8 investigations" Gowdy won't touch this shit.

Democrats, the MSM, snowflakes, bots, and trolls have gone from

The laptop is fake

To

The Bidens never took money from China

To

No hard evidence shows China money went directly i to Joe Biden's personal bank account

To

The 10 million that went to tbe Biden famy is NOT illegal

Democrats, the MSM, snowflakes, bots, and trolls are LITERALLY SAYING:

'IT IS OKAY FOR FOREIGN NATIONS AND OUR ADVERSARIES TO PAY THE FAMILIES OF OUR PRESIDENT, VICE PRESIDENT, AND HIGH RANKING DEMOCTAT POLITICIANS MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AS LONG AS EVIDENCE DOES NOT SHOW THE PRESIDENT, VICE PRESIDENT, & HIGH RANKING DEMOCRAT POLITICIANS DID NOT PERSONALLY RECIEVE MONEY.'

:shok:

100% UNDENIABLE, IRON-CLAD, NON-DEBATABLE FACT:

If this story / revelation involved Donald Trump and HIS famy instead of Joe Biden and his family, the Trumps would all - every one of them - would have already been indicted, charged, and in custody AND EVERY MSM WOULD HAVE THIS AS THEIR LEAD STORY PLAYIBG 24/7.

The Bidens created 20 (TWENTY) shell companies / LLCs they have used to launder money.

15 (FIFTEEN) of these LLCs were created right after Joe Biden became Vice President.

Not one single Biden family member's LLC / business - not 1 of the 20 Biden family businesses provides a service or sells a product.

So what was it these foreign nations and enemies of the US buying from 11 Biden family members from companies that sell nothing and provides no services?

The left is litetally saying now thst the Biden family received $10 million from Burisma, China, and other nations BUT BIDEN WAS IN NO WAY INVOLVED...

WTF?!

So if Joe Biden had not been VP / President 11 Biden family members would have still been paid?!

So f*in' stupud!

Today R-Comer held a press cobfetence during which he exposed evidrnce showing the Biden family (12 members, to include Joe Biden, his son Hunter, his brother, and 9 others) engaged in a massive money laundering scheme.

Evidrnce of crimes committed by the Bidens included:
- Official Treasury Department / IRS / BANK Financial records of the Biden Family
- Official US govt agency memos
- FBI documents
- Personal family e-mails
- WH visitor logs
- Evidence from Hunter Biden's laptop,
- Testimony from State Department members
- Testimony from Hunter Biden business partners
- Dept if the Treasury whistleblower testimony
- IRS whistleblower testimony
- FBI whistleblower testimony
...and more

Crimes proven committed by the Biden include
- Influence Peddling
- Receiving Bribes
- Illegally acting as an Un-registeted foreign agent
- Money Laundering
- Tax evasion
...and more

Ebidrnce shows money from all of their crimes was laundered and placed in the personal bank accounts of the Biden family

The Biden family created a large number of fake / 'shell companies', or 'LLCs'.
- ine of these 'companies' MAKE / SELL / DO anything. They exist to launder money.

Moneny from companies buying Influence, buying favors, ir simply bribing / giving money to the Bidens - whether it was urisna, the CCP, Russia, or whomever - was placed into the Biden LLC bank accounts.

These Biden shell companies / LLCs them moved the money around from LLC to LLC before ending up in Biden family bank accounts. The money, at that point, is considered to be 'laundered' ... and hopefully un-noticed and un-tracable.

The readon cri.inals create so many LLCc and move miney around to so many before finally ending up in individuals' private bank accounts is to make it as hard as possible to 'FOLLOW THE MONEY'.
- FORTUNATELY THE DEPARTMENT OF THE YREADURY HAS A WHOLE DIVISION WHO FOCUS ON NOTHING BUT THIS, AND WHEN THEY FIND IT THEY GENERATE A CRIMINAL ACTIVITY ALERT.

Before Democrats, snowflakes, bots and trolls start. Trying to blame the GOP, trying to claim they went digging to find / manufacture all of this Biden financian chicanery they can stop right there....The DEPARTMENT OF TBE TREASURY fou d all of this money laundering and generated fraudulent / criminal activity alerts.

As crafty as the Bidens tried to be in hiding / laundering their money it wasn't good enough.

Thr President of the United States and his family were BUSTED by the President's own Department of the Treasury ... and his own frackhead son's laptop.

EVERY TIME money is moved from 1 LLC to another - on its way to tbe Biden family bank accounts - IS 1 COUNT OF CRIMINAL MONEY LAUNDERING....and there are HUNDREDS of them.

As expected, the President,his administration, Democrats, the partisan MSM, snowflakes, bots, and trolls are denying everything, are claiming this is fake news.....

...but the US federal agencies that have provided evidence, financial records, e-mails, memos, testimonies, numerous whistleblowers, laptop evidence, official WH records, etc... are too numerous, too overwhelming, too iron-clad, too undeniable to deny or simply dismiss.

Anyone who attempts to si.pmy dismiss this has no idea what they are talking about or are simply attempting to defend and protect Joe Biden, to make this go away.

The evidence is enough to indict, charge, and try Biden family members RIGHT NOW.

I predict US AG Garland and the DOJ will prove this is legitomate crime by REFUSING TO EVEN INVESTIGATE this.

Sorry bout that,

1. Delicious.
2. Let's see if the DOJ does their freaken job!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Gotta feel sorry for them....trying so hard to deflect from their GOP leader being a sexual abuser.
No we laugh at you and the usual morons here fatso. Desperately trying to deflect from your "leader" getting caught doing all sorts of illegal things. By the way moron, this is a Biden thread. Take your fat ass and your TDS elsewhere.

You don't like shell companies, eh?

PFFT! 10 million dollars is nothing! How does $617 million grab you?

BREAKING BOMBSHELL ZOMG!!!

Earlier this year, Campaign Legal Center (CLC) filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) alleging that the Trump Campaign laundered $170 million in spending to conceal payments to people close to the Trump family and campaign.

To conceal the campaign’s transactions to vendors, American Made Media Consultants LLC (AMMC), was used as a pass-through for payments that were directed to friendly political consulting firms, the president’s family members, or people who did not register the payments with the FEC.

By failing to report payments to the campaign’s true vendors and employees, the Trump campaign and Trump Make America Great Again Committee violated federal law’s transparency requirements and undermined the vital public information role that reporting is intended to serve.

BOMBSHELL ZOMG BREAKING!!!

Oops: Jared Kushner Reportedly Created a Shell Company to Secretly Pay Trump Family Members and Spend Half the Campaign’s Cash

Donald Trump and his family have spent the last four years making the airtight case that they view the presidency as simply a means to enrich themselves and their associates. They probably don’t particularly like that reputation and, yet, it hasn’t stopped them from funneling taxpayer money to their private business, gouging the Secret Service, and raising legal defense funds that the fine print says could go directly to their pockets. Oh, and, according to a new report, setting up a shell company that spent hundreds of millions of campaign dollars to pay Trump family members along with other expenditures it seemingly wanted to keep under wraps.

Isn't this fun?
Yes. Watching you drool all over yourself as you pathetically try to deflect to Trump because you're a loser leftard who can't handle Joe's crimes being revealed.

I'm not defending Biden. Since the Republican tard herd has fallen on their dicks so many hundreds of times, I am waiting for...you know...actual evidence of Joe Biden's crimes.
So you didn't read any of the evidence like a good little leftist sheep. No surprise.

Forum List

Back