Bombshell !! Russell Brand rape allegations

Channel 4 have cleared the schedules tonight and are airing the allegations of 4 women.

I dont know exactly what he does for a living theese days but he was a big name a few years back. I believe he is an internet person now.

It would not surprise me. He used to be coked out of his head at one time so might not have been aware.

The BBC sacked him because of his behaviour and I do hope that this takes him down. He is brighter than most but is a thoroughly unpleasant character.
An "internet person" ... what the fuck do you mean by that?

Tommy Tainant opinion reprised: This Russell Brand person, who I know nothing about, has been accused of x, y and z .. since I don't know anything about him except he used drugs, I really don't have an opinion, except that the BBC fired him for some reason. He's not popular like a South Korean K-pop group anymore.

That's something you made up to tell yourself to justify your moronic behavior.
Hit to close to home? Is that the reason for name calling, up yours, you leftists are so transparent, when someone who you loved opens their eyes and see the leftists for what they are, you must destroy them, every single time it's some sort of scandal with some made up hussies looking to get paid.

Hit to close to home? Is that the reason for name calling, up yours, you leftists are so transparent, when someone who you loved opens their eyes and see the leftists for what they are, you must destroy them, every single time it's some sort of scandal with some made up hussies looking to get paid.
There was no name calling. I am not sure you have a firm grip on reality, and I am going to pet you pester someone else with your moronic behavior.

Tommy Tainant opinion reprised: This Russell Brand person, who I know nothing about, has been accused of x, y and z .. since I don't know anything about him except he used drugs, I really don't have an opinion, except that the BBC fired him for some reason. He's not popular like a South Korean K-pop group anymore.
Wow, the things people will pretend to be outraged about to avoid being outraged about rape...

No. The Sachs episode formed my opinion. Decent people do not behave like that.
Why do you gloss over behaviour like that ? Are those you values ?

Hence the changing his party affiliation comment I made now he is dangerous to the left and must be silenced.
Look what they did to Bill Cosby when he went rogue on them, otherwise they knew Bill back in the day, but they said nothing until he didn't tow the leftist line any longer, then it was on and Bill was toast.

Same goes for any of their so called bestest buds whether a politician or a celebrity or otherwise, well until their bestest buds/celebrities one day woke up and said to themselves, WTH was we all thinking ?

But once the left realizes what just happened, then their bestest buds and celebrities are simply dog meat to them.

Well the Met gave receicved a complaint now. Brands tour has ben cancelled so he will have time to speak to them.

He is a lucky boy. Rape has been decriminalised under the tories so it will be several years before he sees the inside of a prison.

Channel 4 have cleared the schedules tonight and are airing the allegations of 4 women.

I dont know exactly what he does for a living theese days but he was a big name a few years back. I believe he is an internet person now.

It would not surprise me. He used to be coked out of his head at one time so might not have been aware.

The BBC sacked him because of his behaviour and I do hope that this takes him down. He is brighter than most but is a thoroughly unpleasant character.
Brand is part of a particularly small list of UK exports that they can take back. James Corden being another example. I've never understood the draw of these loud and obnoxious 'celebrities', like Brand, especially since they are way more subdued when performing for Briton audiences.

Why are these multimillionaires raping ass?
You sure they are ? Could be a set up, but no not against a multi-millionaire, otherwise they just got to be rapist in your view eh ? Why don't you and your leftist bud's wait for a trial and sentencing first ? Wouldn't that be the normal course of action ? Wait, not in political assassin leftist la la land eh ?

Brand is part of a particularly small list of UK exports that they can take back. James Corden being another example. I've never understood the draw of these loud and obnoxious 'celebrities', like Brand, especially since they are way more subdued when performing for Briton audiences.
Vorden is harmless enough.
Brand needs the US because any sort of shit gets excused if you are on the right side.

Forum List

Back