BOMBSHELL video: Watch the Trump shooter running along the rooftops in full view, while the Secret Service does nothing

This is making the "total incompetence" explanation look a lot less likely.

Truly NO ONE is this incompetent.

Right. It was "too sloped" she said. lol!

The guys inside musta had on earphones to keep the loud footsteps from pounding in their precious eardrums as they played pinnochle. Note: taller building in the background had several windows in it that could view that roof.

Right. It was "too sloped" she said. lol!

The guys inside musta had on earphones to keep the loud footsteps from pounding in their precious eardrums as they played pinnochle. Note: taller building in the background had several windows in it that could view that roof.

Like I said, the "gross incompetence" excuse from the Secret Service is looking less likely every day.

This is making the "total incompetence" explanation look a lot less likely.

Truly NO ONE is this incompetent.

The only excuse I can possibly see is that they thought he might have been an over exuberant Trump fan trying to get a better view, and they didn't want to blow his head off. But once they saw him, absolutely no excuse for not hustling Trump off the stage immediately. Using the SS terms, he went from being suspicious to being a threat in that moment.

The no wonder the Biden/Harris administration is stonewalling.

For a mere $43.99 you can Fed-Proof every exterior door in your home.
ez-access-threshold-ramp-5.png

The only excuse I can possibly see is that they thought he might have been an over exuberant Trump fan trying to get a better view, and they didn't want to blow his head off. But once they saw him, absolutely no excuse for not hustling Trump off the stage immediately. Using the SS terms, he went from being suspicious to being a threat in that moment.

The minute they saw the attendee with a range finder Trump should have been promptly removed from the stage. Even the 5'4" female DEI Agent could have handled that.

Just lime in his first term when they suspected a person with a gun and whisked him off the stage Several men of appropriate stature to lrotect a 6'3" large man.

That DEI agent was not only way too short but she also cowered leaving Trump's head and chest exposed to a follow up shot for waaaay too long.

What a joke.

There was supposed to be a CS (counter-sniper) on that roof. They may have thought that's who it was

The minute they saw the attendee with a range finder Trump should have been promptly removed from the stage. Even the 5'4" female DEI Agent could have handled that.

Just lime in his first term when they suspected a person with a gun and whisked him off the stage Several men of appropriate stature to lrotect a 6'3" large man.

That DEI agent was not only way too short but she also cowered leaving Trump's head and chest exposed to a follow up shot for waaaay too long.

What a joke.
Trump took up for that girl. Leave her be. It's not a good look.

If more comes out, maybe then we can condemn her but, AFAIC, she deserves a break. Benefit of the doubt.

There was supposed to be a CS (counter-sniper) on that roof. They may have thought that's who it was
Perhaps. But I believe SOP for the SS is that there is some sort of plan set up by the SS agents that scope out the site before an event . But the SS refuses to share with the public or even Congress. Why?

Forum List

Back