Bonuses for armed teachers in schools....................

Our children's school has armed personnel, overwhelmingly voted for and funded by parents

You see we actually care about our children and refuse to let politics pawn them.You all should try it and maybe wouldn't end up with shot up schools and dead kids
And the insurance increase for the school has been passed on thru tuition? *wink *wink

Of course it has, we're not freeloaders like you public school leeches...who can't properly educate children. Just indoctrinate them and let them get massacred

Keep sniffing grotesque one and I'll keep slapping you silly

How many average Americans do you think are well off enough to send their kids to private school?

Then you better figure out something, eh? You're not going to get a gun ban and you need to protect your children.

Wow...............just go straight for the snarky comments rather than answer the question. As far as me having to figure things out? Nope, my kids have been fully grown for a while now. I'm in my early 50's.

So, now that I've answered your snark, please answer my question.

You said you were fortunate enough to send your kids to private school. Good for you, but how many average Americans do you think can afford that?

My snark was my answer. You better figure out something, there won't be a gun ban, we both know this and even with one there are multiple other guns readily available. The Virginia Tech shooter killed 32 and wounded 17 with a Glock 19 and Walther P22. You all better get hell bent on security

And the insurance increase for the school has been passed on thru tuition? *wink *wink

Of course it has, we're not freeloaders like you public school leeches...who can't properly educate children. Just indoctrinate them and let them get massacred

How many average Americans do you think are well off enough to send their kids to private school?

Then you better figure out something, eh? You're not going to get a gun ban and you need to protect your children.

Wow...............just go straight for the snarky comments rather than answer the question. As far as me having to figure things out? Nope, my kids have been fully grown for a while now. I'm in my early 50's.

You said you were fortunate enough to send your kids to private school. Good for you, but how many average Americans do you think can afford that?

My snark was my answer. You better figure out something, there won't be a gun ban, we both know this and even with one there are multiple other guns readily available. The Virginia Tech shooter killed 32 and wounded 17 with a Glock 19 and Walther P22. You all better get hell bent on security

So, to paraphrase your answer..................

"I got mine, so fuck you".

Typical conservative.

So, to paraphrase you answer..................

Typical conservative.

We still pay taxes so in essence we pay for ours and still yours...so fuck you progtard.

How'd that work out for you, story teller? GFY

Typical conservative.

We still pay taxes so in essence we pay for ours and still yours...so fuck you progtard.

Thanks for that sweet retirement check and healthcare by the way. I got mine, so fuck you.

Typical conservative.

Thanks for that sweet retirement check and healthcare by the way. I got mine, so fuck you.

All for pushing paper...not anything dangerous at all, I was robbed .

You're floundering, you start with a premise get shown the error of it and throw a sissy hissy fit.

Typical conservative.

You're floundering, you start with a premise get shown the error of it and throw a sissy hissy fit.

Pushing paper yes, was my primary job. I was also a member of the Inport and At Sea fire parties, Security Force, Nuclear Biological and Chemical warfare team, Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor, Physical Readiness Coordinator, as well as Special Weapons Loading team member.

Also served in 4 different war zones.

You got your money's worth.

Typical conservative.

Pushing paper yes, was my primary job. I was also a member of the Inport and At Sea fire parties, Security Force, Nuclear Biological and Chemical warfare team, Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor, Physical Readiness Coordinator, as well as Special Weapons Loading team member.

Bully for you...I have zero interest though.

Typical conservative.

Bully for you...I have zero interest though.

Apparently, you have a bit, you keep responding. What, take an extra helping of bitch pudding with your lunch today? Also, why do you feel its okay to denigrate the service of someone who was in the military? If you want to insult me, get creative personally, don't insult my service and those who served with me.

Correction

Teacher's unions oppose it you have no idea what the teachers actually want do you?
You know that teachers' unions are made up of............wait for it...............teachers...right?

Really the Union mouthpieces teach?

I don't think so.

Well, now in the aftermath of the FL shooting, Trump has come out with a "solution".................

He says he wants 10 to 40 percent of the teachers in schools to be trained to carry a weapon and armed while in school. He also said he wants to use federal funds to train them, as well as give each armed teacher a 1,000 bonus for carrying a weapon.

A couple of points here......................MOST of the teachers I've seen so far on the news when asked if carrying a weapon in school was a good idea, said no. The ones who thought it was a good idea were firmly in the minority.

And.................federal funds for training as well as giving the teachers who are armed bonuses? Okay, but a quick question.........................where is the money going to come from? Are we going to cut down on the kids education to have armed teachers? Trump just cut taxes for the whole country and is now looking for more ways to spend money we don't have.

Anyone else think this is a good idea? If so, why? And, how would you propose we fund this program?

Trump floats pay bonus for teachers willing to take up arms

FASTER Saves Lives ... Training for teachers and administrative staff who are interested is FREE for all institutions ... :thup:

Correction

Teacher's unions oppose it you have no idea what the teachers actually want do you?
You know that teachers' unions are made up of............wait for it...............teachers...right?

I don't think so.
Most union members including local heads, state heads are teachers or former teachers. Yes.

But feel free to prove me wrong.

Correction

I don't think so.
Most union members including local heads, state heads are teachers or former teachers. Yes.

So they don't teach anymore and are now basically union employees.

Just because teachers are forced to pay union dues does not mean they endorse everything the union talking heads say.

So get me a survey of sufficient sample size of actual teachers and the whole "teachers oppose....." will be at least more accurate than assuming the union speaks for all teachers

I just heard on the evening news that the security officer assigned to the school that was shot up was someplace other than the freshman building where the shooting happened, and also found out that he should have, but didn't, go inside the building. It also said that he had been communicated with, so he knew there was a shooting going on.

The teachers however, responded quickly and as appropriately as they could.

He didn't.

He was fired today.

School resource officer was elsewhere on campus during shooting, Runcie says

Correction

I don't think so.

So they don't teach anymore and are now basically union employees.

Just because teachers are forced to pay union dues does not mean they endorse everything the union talking heads say.

So get me a survey of sufficient sample size of actual teachers and the whole "teachers oppose....." will be at least more accurate than assuming the union speaks for all teachers
Yes....teachers nonetheless. Can you say the same?

Quick question for all you people who think that arming teachers and giving them a 1,000 dollar bonus is sufficient, consider this.......................

The officer who was assigned to the FL school, earned 76,673 dollars a year, but failed to respond quickly, even though he had been communicated with and knew what was going down.

If he makes that much in a year and doesn't do his job, what makes you think a teacher who makes crappy pay anyhow is going to be willing to risk their life for a 1,000 bonus?

Cops have vests. Teachers don't.

Well, now in the aftermath of the FL shooting, Trump has come out with a "solution".................

He says he wants 10 to 40 percent of the teachers in schools to be trained to carry a weapon and armed while in school. He also said he wants to use federal funds to train them, as well as give each armed teacher a 1,000 bonus for carrying a weapon.

A couple of points here......................MOST of the teachers I've seen so far on the news when asked if carrying a weapon in school was a good idea, said no. The ones who thought it was a good idea were firmly in the minority.

And.................federal funds for training as well as giving the teachers who are armed bonuses? Okay, but a quick question.........................where is the money going to come from? Are we going to cut down on the kids education to have armed teachers? Trump just cut taxes for the whole country and is now looking for more ways to spend money we don't have.

Anyone else think this is a good idea? If so, why? And, how would you propose we fund this program?

Trump floats pay bonus for teachers willing to take up arms
The notion of armed teachers is idiocy, reckless and irresponsible – just like Trump.

Forum List

Back