Books Cooked

There is something hokey about this article and its assumptions? Fifty analysts see something no one else sees? Why fifty, does it really take that many analysts? I'm sorry but this seems more like the BS Internet media makes up out of mostly thin air. I think 35 would have sufficed or even one credible person. It reminds me of the modern age in which children whine because its cloudy out. We'll shall see where it goes, Fox will cover it, Rush will cover it, the moans and groans will be heard for a day or so, and then the next big BS story will appear to keep the puppets occupied. Maybe the next story will have a hundred analysts or at least a reasonable facsimile. LOL The modern media age in the time of Obama is a funny place.

It was the only way they could be the JV.

They were the JV....until 5-600 of em ran all over the $25 billion Legion of the Bronze Cordovan at Mosul
They were never the JV that was simply the term the Obama administration came up with in order to ignore the fact thre foreign policy for the region was not working.

They mustered 5-600 Toyota jockeys to take an entire city "defended" by the elite of the Scrub trained Iraqi defense force.....

Had ScrubCo managed to get anything out of the considerable investment of US tax payers in the defense of Iraqnamese democracy, 49 of them would have limped back to base, putting an end to the aspirations of their commanders...
And if Obama had not pulled all U.S. forces out of Iraq against the advice of all his top military commanders they would have never crossed the border into Iraq.

Un-Fucking-Believable. To the fully-indoctrinated acolytes, nothing is the obama's fault. It's Orwellian. obama is your James Earl Jones.

Please show me where in that article it explains how this is Obama's fault, why he requests getting inaccurate reports. I read it twice. What am I missing?

James Earl Jones is waving at you. Jump little one, jump.

THAT is real power.

Instead of being a douche, why don't you address her request?

Where does the buck stop?

Try to address the topic, douche............

I established the topic of this thread, colon-cleanse.

Yet another outrage from this historically corrupt and dishonest administration.

Exclusive: 50 Spies Say ISIS Intelligence Was Cooked

This is the kind of lying to the American people that results in American deaths. obama lounges on Martha's Vineyard while the very best American men and women die as a result of lies that stop at his desk.

This won't get the MSM attention that the crowd of 50 National Security people that trashed The Donald got.

Who said the MSM isn't Leftist biased.
Yet another outrage from this historically corrupt and dishonest administration.

This is the kind of lying to the American people that results in American deaths. obama lounges on Martha's Vineyard while the very best American men and women die as a result of lies that stop at his desk.
These reports were never meant for public eyes. Some apparently go as far up the chain as the President. There is no reason to "politicize" them since they are not for public consumption, so why would the President want to see stuff that isn't true? That the President might not LIKE hearing the war isn't going so well, wouldn't lead him to want to hear inaccurate reports. He's not THAT dumb. If there's anyone to blame here, it's the upper level offiicials at CENTCOM sprinkling sugar on the President's reports. That is dangerous and it SHOULD be stopped. It is not Obama's fault.

P.S. Even a President gets to have a vacation.

Un-Fucking-Believable. To the fully-indoctrinated acolytes, nothing is the obama's fault. It's Orwellian. obama is your James Earl Jones.

Please show me where in that article it explains how this is Obama's fault, why he requests getting inaccurate reports. I read it twice. What am I missing?

THAT is real power.

Because he is a douche; that's just how he is.

It was the only way they could be the JV.

They were the JV....until 5-600 of em ran all over the $25 billion Legion of the Bronze Cordovan at Mosul
They were never the JV that was simply the term the Obama administration came up with in order to ignore the fact thre foreign policy for the region was not working.

They mustered 5-600 Toyota jockeys to take an entire city "defended" by the elite of the Scrub trained Iraqi defense force.....

Had ScrubCo managed to get anything out of the considerable investment of US tax payers in the defense of Iraqnamese democracy, 49 of them would have limped back to base, putting an end to the aspirations of their commanders...
And if Obama had not pulled all U.S. forces out of Iraq against the advice of all his top military commanders they would have never crossed the border into Iraq.

They STARTED in Iraqnam.........remember AQI?

These reports were never meant for public eyes. Some apparently go as far up the chain as the President. There is no reason to "politicize" them since they are not for public consumption, so why would the President want to see stuff that isn't true? That the President might not LIKE hearing the war isn't going so well, wouldn't lead him to want to hear inaccurate reports. He's not THAT dumb. If there's anyone to blame here, it's the upper level offiicials at CENTCOM sprinkling sugar on the President's reports. That is dangerous and it SHOULD be stopped. It is not Obama's fault.

THAT is real power.

James Earl Jones

What does he have to do with anything?

Real ALL the posts, genius.

There is something hokey about this article and its assumptions? Fifty analysts see something no one else sees? Why fifty, does it really take that many analysts? I'm sorry but this seems more like the BS Internet media makes up out of mostly thin air. I think 35 would have sufficed or even one credible person. It reminds me of the modern age in which children whine because its cloudy out. We'll shall see where it goes, Fox will cover it, Rush will cover it, the moans and groans will be heard for a day or so, and then the next big BS story will appear to keep the puppets occupied. Maybe the next story will have a hundred analysts or at least a reasonable facsimile. LOL The modern media age in the time of Obama is a funny place.
Well, thank God, I worry sometimes I really am getting Alzheimers.

THAT is real power.

Then answer her question about it, you whining little bitch.......and if I want to cleanse my colon, I'll grab a handful of your top knot and direct you to toss my salad.....

THAT is real power.

James Earl Jones

Any of them in particular?

THAT is real power.

Then answer her question about it, ...........

I have addressed it many times, genius.

THAT is real power.

James Earl Jones

How about all the ones you just quoted, genius?

Then answer her question about it, ...........

I have addressed it many times, genius.

In this thread?

THAT is real power.
James Earl Jones

You've made several references to James Earl Jones, I see nothing elaborating on the association

If the senior officials were altering the reports the president received, how would he know?

If the senior officials were altering the reports the president received, how would he know?

James Earl Jones......

QED

THAT is real power.
James Earl Jones

You've made several references to James Earl Jones, I see nothing elaborating on the association

Do you know who he is?

In the words of Master Yoda: Stops where, the buck does?

Forum List

Back