BOOM: DISNEY $125 Million In Employee Bonuses, Credits Tax Cuts...

MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks to Former President Reagan !!!!

you mean the evil man who got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that each president until now has continued and expanded on THAT President Reagan?:lmao::haha:
No the one who got America rolling again after the disaster that was Jimmy Carter. the Reagan that should be on Mt Rushmore, that one.
Reagan Needs His Own Mountain for his sculpture
Actually, the republicans should introduce a bill to create the Reagan memorial........

you mean the evil man who got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that each president until now has continued and expanded on THAT President Reagan?:lmao::haha:
No the one who got America rolling again after the disaster that was Jimmy Carter. the Reagan that should be on Mt Rushmore, that one.
Actually, the republicans should introduce a bill to create the Reagan memorial........
and a hole in the ground for Schoomer

Why would today’s Repubs build a monument for a liberal president?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Why? we already have a Reagan Memorial right in front of his Presidential Library in California.

So you would decline your bonus? Ok. :cuckoo:

No, I would not decline it but I would take it for what it was worth, a pat on the head.

Some people are easier to buy off than others I suppose. I guess there are benefits to having such a low price as you seem to

Yeah seriously, you need to lay off hateful delusional Democrat Fake News. It's got you all twisted up. A bonus is a good thing to real people in the real world.

Let me put it to you this way.

Right before Christmas I got a $400 bonus (it had nothing to with the tax change).

On Jan 10th of 2018 my promotion was official and I got a raise of just a tad over 12 grand a year.

Which one do you think I was more thrilled about?

Yes, raises and bonuses are good things to real people in the real world. That's what i've been saying. Thanks.

Is debt (this is financed on the back of) also "good things to the real people in the real world"?

There seems to be a lot of compartmentalization going on here.

Call me crazy, but I enjoy raises and bonuses. I think most folks are crazy like that too.

No, I would not decline it but I would take it for what it was worth, a pat on the head.

Some people are easier to buy off than others I suppose. I guess there are benefits to having such a low price as you seem to

Yeah seriously, you need to lay off hateful delusional Democrat Fake News. It's got you all twisted up. A bonus is a good thing to real people in the real world.

Right before Christmas I got a $400 bonus (it had nothing to with the tax change).

On Jan 10th of 2018 my promotion was official and I got a raise of just a tad over 12 grand a year.

Yes, raises and bonuses are good things to real people in the real world. That's what i've been saying. Thanks.

Is debt this is financed by "good things to the real people in the real world"?

When there is an (R) in the White House then the Right wing loves debt. When there is an (D) in the White House the right wing hates debt

When there is an (D) in the White House then the left wing loves debt. When there is an (R) in the White House the left wing hates debt

Can't argue with you on that. But still, folks receiving raises and bonuses is a good thing.

Nice job Disney. And you too President Trump. :clap:

The Walt Disney Company announced Tuesday it will give a one time, $1,000 cash bonus to 125,000 U.S.-based employees, for a whopping total of $125 million. And according to an internal memo obtained by TheWrap, Disney CEO Bob Iger said the bonuses come “as a result of the recently enacted tax reform” passed by Republicans in December.

The one-time $1,000 cash bonus will be distributed in two payments of $500, the first in March and the second in September. All U.S.-based Disney employees, either hourly or salaried, who have been with The Walt Disney Company since Jan. 1 of this year will be eligible. In accordance with federal law, the company said it will work separately with union representatives to determine possible distribution plans for union employees...

Disney to Hand Out $125 Million in Employee Bonuses Due to Trump Tax Cuts
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Good for them; what works in the private sector can work for the People in the public sector. We should be making money from Tourism into the Union.

I have a relative who's been with Walmart for 15 years. She told me she'll be receiving a hefty bonus and pay raise in March. She seemed real excited about it. Good on Walmart. :thup:

Oh, the horror! They got a bonus. Man, y'all Dem Hater-Bots have lost it. I'll take a bonus.

So now I am back to being a Dem, a few threads ago the Dems were calling me a Trump worshiper.

you zealots are the same no matter which party your are loyal to.

So you would decline your bonus? Ok. :cuckoo:

There is no hate here, Disney CEO did leave Trump's advisory council.
But the reality is, this bonus costs them just 1 percent of their annual profits, before this tax cut.
Make no mistake, the layoffs are coming, tax cut or not.

Sounds like you're desperately hoping that happens. That's pretty messed up. You really should lay off hateful Democrat Fake News. It isn't good for you.

Is debt (this is financed on the back of) also "good things to the real people in the real world"?

Call me crazy, but I enjoy raises and bonuses. I think most folks are crazy like that too.

I will call you crazy because you choose to settle for crumbs.

There is one hundred and one ways to blow up the national debt by 1.5 Trillion and help the middle class ten fold over what Republicans did.

Mickey has a special message for Donald Duck and his sycophants

b6082181dd3f1377830ed69da0691036.jpg
You're number one!

Bunch of capitalist pigs......

If you had any heart you'd volunteer to give everybody else's raises and bonuses to government.

We laugh, but they're very serious. Most Democrats are Communist Globalists. They truly believe in the 'You didn't make that' philosophy. They believe money solely belongs to Government. They're very destructive folks.

There is one hundred and one ways to blow up the national debt by 1.5 Trillion and help the middle class ten fold over what Republicans did.

It isn't 'crumbs' to most who are receiving pay raises and bonuses. They're very grateful. Most folks aren't hateful partisan extremists like you. They don't listen to Communist Globalist buffoons like Nancy Pelosi.

It isn't 'crumbs' to most who are receiving pay raises and bonuses. They're very grateful. Most folks aren't hateful partisan extremists like you. They don't listen to Communist Globalist buffoons like Nancy Pelosi.

It's crumbs compared to what corporations like Disney got. If Disney would have shared their workers into just half of their 10 year tax-cut that bonus would be $60,000, not $1000.

It's crumbs compared to how this bill blows up our national budgets. CRUMBS.

It's crumbs compared to what corporations like Disney got. If Disney would have shared their workers into just half of their 10 year tax-cut that bonus would be $60,000, not $1000.

Again, most folks aren't hateful partisan extremists like you. They appreciate pay raises and bonuses. So good on Disney and President Trump. :thup:

Again, most folks aren't hateful partisan extremists like you. They appreciate pay raises and bonuses. So good on Disney and President Trump. :thup:

I'm not hateful, I'm also not a gullible dummy to think that these tiny returns to middle class are worth 1.5 Trillion dollars of debt.

I'm not hateful, I'm also not stupid like folks that claim that these fractional returns to middle class are worth 1.5 Trillion dollars of debt.

You're stupid if you continue listening to Communist Globalist buffoons like Nancy Pelosi. She's part of the very destructive 'You didn't make that' crowd. California now leads the nation in poverty. Democrats are decimating that once great state. It's very sad.

I'm not hateful, I'm also not stupid like folks that claim that these fractional returns to middle class are worth 1.5 Trillion dollars of debt.

You're stupid if you continue listening to Communist Globalist buffoons like Nancy Pelosi. She's part of the very destructive 'You didn't make that' crowd. California now leads the nation poverty. Democrats are decimating that once great state. It's very sad.

What the fuck do I need Nancy Pelosi for? I got my own brain thank you very much, you should go get one too instead of politico word salad you got in there right now.

You're stupid if you continue listening to Communist Globalist buffoons like Nancy Pelosi. She's part of the very destructive 'You didn't make that' crowd. California now leads the nation poverty. Democrats are decimating that once great state. It's very sad.

What the fuck do I need Nancy Pelosi for? I got my own brain thank you very much, you should go get one too,.

Your 'crumbs' talking-point comes directly from Democrat buffoons like Pelosi. They see Trump doing well and gaining in support. They're sick with vile hate over that. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back