Boom!!!! Judge in Manafort case says Mueller only wants to hurt Trump

Contrary to liberal wish or belief , Muller is not King of planet Earth

Contrary to liberal wish or belief , Muller is not King of planet Earth

teflon don has been behaving as if he expected the presidency to place him above the law... naturally, he has attacked all lawful attempts to hold him accountable.

that judge must be a freaking genius.. he figured it that the fbi is out to get criminals who undermine our country's rule of law.

"I'm going to surround myself only with the best and most serious people," Donald Trump said in 2015. "We want top of the line professionals."

maxresdefault.jpg

Trump doesn't get the 'best people.' He gets the worst. Here's why.

President Trump seems to have gone out of his way to surround himself with the worst people — a collection of grifters, liars, swindlers, resume padders, domestic abusers, and just hard-core, unadulterated jerkwads.

I'm sure there are some "very fine people" who work for President Trump. But there's a reason we keep hearing stories...

How can he see the connection on cold cases over a decade old....................
ahem.... did you read the transcript of the hearing?

it was not a cold case, the FBI was already investigating it....it got moved over to Mueller when the special counsel was appointed.

Yes, the FBI interviewed manofort waaaaaay back then and determined that his crimes were too minor to continue the investigation.
Yes.
That's what I am trying to find out.... if Manafort was being investigated by the FBI BEFORE the Russian Election Interference investigation began, during the Russian investigation only by a different team of agents, or was this a long long time ago, like 5 to 10 years ago closer to when it happened?

Eagle said he thought it was opened on Manafort a couple of years ago or so....

Still don't know if it was before the Russia Investigation began on the possible Trump Team conspiracy with the Russians or not?

To me, if it was opened on Manafort BEFORE the Trump team investigation opened, then they had other sources that lead to him being investigated.

Or was it after Manafort went to work for Trump, or before the press broke the news that the Ukrainian papers showed Manafort being paid or slipped $10 or $20 million for his campaign work there....kind of an ''under the table thing'' coupled with Manafort changing the republican platform to favor Russia over the Ukraine story that broke....that forced Manafort to resign?

I'd like to know when they began their investigation on him...it would help on all of our speculations, (mine, yours, Eagle's etc) of what's really happening imo.

He was investigated, and they declined to pursue him. Till now. mueller is trying to get manafort to compose a sonnet that mueller can then use to go after trump. It is a lie, and it will always be a lie, but mueller, being the corrupt scumbag that he is, doesn't care.
it broke in the Press about manafort and some papers discovered by the present Ukrainian government, that showed Manafort was funneled Ukrainian monies(worth about $20 million dollars) to a Cyprus Bank that was known for Russian money laundering.... this is why Manafort abruptly resigned from being the Trump campaign manager because the campaign knew he would become a Target of the FBI and the continual hounding of the Press....and Steve Bannon and Kelly Ann came on board the Trump campaign, I believe it was August 2016....but it could have been late July, in 2016....and this could have triggered it.... or even earlier when Manafort first joined the Mueller team, when the Press was hot on his trail, with all of his work with the Ukraine Russians and a candidate that the Allied Nations resoundingly knew was Putin's pawn..... that could have triggered another look....?

The point is that until we know what triggered an investigation in to Manafort and when it occurred, you and I know nothing and are only speculating.

And the truth of the matter is that if the Trump campaign was being investigated for possible ties to the Russian election influence campaign, the Trump campaign manager with known Ukrainian Russian ties, would be a great place to start....

How can he see the connection on cold cases over a decade old....................

it was not a cold case, the FBI was already investigating it....it got moved over to Mueller when the special counsel was appointed.

Yes, the FBI interviewed manofort waaaaaay back then and determined that his crimes were too minor to continue the investigation.
Yes.
That's what I am trying to find out.... if Manafort was being investigated by the FBI BEFORE the Russian Election Interference investigation began, during the Russian investigation only by a different team of agents, or was this a long long time ago, like 5 to 10 years ago closer to when it happened?

Still don't know if it was before the Russia Investigation began on the possible Trump Team conspiracy with the Russians or not?

To me, if it was opened on Manafort BEFORE the Trump team investigation opened, then they had other sources that lead to him being investigated.

Or was it after Manafort went to work for Trump, or before the press broke the news that the Ukrainian papers showed Manafort being paid or slipped $10 or $20 million for his campaign work there....kind of an ''under the table thing'' coupled with Manafort changing the republican platform to favor Russia over the Ukraine story that broke....that forced Manafort to resign?

I'd like to know when they began their investigation on him...it would help on all of our speculations, (mine, yours, Eagle's etc) of what's really happening imo.

He was investigated, and they declined to pursue him. Till now. mueller is trying to get manafort to compose a sonnet that mueller can then use to go after trump. It is a lie, and it will always be a lie, but mueller, being the corrupt scumbag that he is, doesn't care.
it broke in the Press about manafort and some papers discovered by the present Ukrainian government, that showed Manafort was funneled Ukrainian monies(worth about $20 million dollars) to a Cyprus Bank that was known for Russian money laundering.... this is why Manafort abruptly resigned from being the Trump campaign manager because the campaign knew he would become a Target of the FBI and the continual hounding of the Press....and Steve Bannon and Kelly Ann came on board the Trump campaign, I believe it was August 2016....but it could have been late July, in 2016....and this could have triggered it.... or even earlier when Manafort first joined the Mueller team, when the Press was hot on his trail, with all of his work with the Ukraine Russians and a candidate that the Allied Nations resoundingly knew was Putin's pawn..... that could have triggered another look....?

The point is that until we know what triggered an investigation in to Manafort and when it occurred, you and I know nothing and are only speculating.

And the truth of the matter is that if the Trump campaign was being investigated for possible ties to the Russian election influence campaign, the Trump campaign manager with known Ukrainian Russian ties, would be a great place to start....

What triggered the investigation is trump won the election. I have no doubt that manafort, and all of these other investigations are a part of that "insurance policy" that mccabe, strzok, and page were talking about.

the fbi was already actively investigating all russian ties prior to the election

Yes.

What triggered the investigation is trump won the election. I have no doubt that manafort, and all of these other investigations are a part of that "insurance policy" that mccabe, strzok, and page were talking about.

Rosenstein tells Trump to fire comey, a buddy of Rosensteins.....Trump fires comey, Rosenstein puts in the special counsel, mueller, the good friend of both rosenstein and comey....to investigate Russian collusion which all 3 know is false since all 3 know the dossier which was used to get illegal FISA warrants against Trump was created by hilary, using Russian connections....

This is a coup....

Yes.

Rosenstein tells Trump to fire comey, a buddy of Rosensteins.....Trump fires comey, Rosenstein puts in the special counsel, mueller, the good friend of both rosenstein and comey....to investigate Russian collusion which all 3 know is false since all 3 know the dossier which was used to get illegal FISA warrants against Trump was created by hilary, using Russian connections....

This is a coup....

They are certainly attempting one.

the fbi was already actively investigating all russian ties prior to the election

No, they weren't. Your hero, the obummer, told them to back off.

so now you're going with the laughable narrative that the previous administration "didn't do enough" to protect our country from the internal foreign invasion which was openly invited by team trump.

what do you call all of the SUPPOSEDLY unwarranted surveillance of russian contacts which lead to "memos" about the fbi "leaks" that THANKFULLY let the American people know that team trump was lying to us about their russian contacts, to the extent we've had resignations, recusals, and ongoing indictments?

the ongoing investigation, which, in fact, HAS been going on since prior to the election, is what you consider the CIA, FBI, NSA, FISA, DOJ not doing ENOUGH??

obama told them to "back off".. is that your official stance? :laugh2:

BTW clearly you are projecting about YOUR "hero"

i won't hold my breath waiting for you to find ONE post where i ever as much as complimented president O.

nevertheless, he WAS our twice elected president which SHOULD mean something...

why bother responding to your typical dishonest posts

No, they weren't. Your hero, the obummer, told them to back off.

so now you're going with the laughable narrative that the previous administration "didn't do enough" to protect our country from the internal foreign invasion which was openly invited by team trump.

what do you call all of the SUPPOSEDLY unwarranted surveillance of russian contacts which lead to "memos" about the fbi "leaks" that THANKFULLY let the American people know that team trump was lying to us about their russian contacts, to the extent we've had resignations, recusals, and ongoing indictments?

the ongoing investigation, which, in fact, HAS been going on since prior to the election, is what you consider the CIA, FBI, NSA, FISA, DOJ not doing ENOUGH??

is that your official stance? :laugh2:

BTW clearly you are projecting about YOUR "hero".

i won't hold my breath waiting for you to find ONE post where i ever as much as complimented president O.

nevertheless, he WAS our twice elected president which SHOULD mean something...

why bother responding to your typical dishonest posts

"Didn't do enough", How about the previous admin did NOTHING.

:uhoh3: O was damned whatever he did and damned whatever he didn't do

tell the truth for once in your life :eusa_liar:

:uhoh3: O was damned whatever he did and damned whatever he didn't do

tell the truth for once in your life :eusa_liar:

I will suggest that you follow your own advice....It is very clear that obummer was pootins putz in the WH. That's why he ordered everybody to stop investigating the russian interference.

westwall has a lot of patience dealing with butthurt, low information, Crooked Hillary folks. It seems clear that the pro-Mueller chumps are suffering from a mental illness of some kind. Could it be a result of watching fake news MSNBC and CNN? Possibly. I cannot comprehend how anyone with any education and or intelligence believes the fake news narrative though. That is why I occasionally ask if the "crazy" pro-Mueller graduated high school. They usually do not answer the question. So if they don't have much common sense and are high school drop outs, maybe it is just stupidity and not necessary a pathological issue as it pertains to their mental health. So the question is, should low IQ individuals be allowed to vote?

Forum List

Back