BOOM!! Scamming Sydney Eviscerated In Arizona Court

Why then is Rudy Guilliani getting paid $20,000 a day if he can't even properly plead a case on behalf of Trump which can withstand a motion to dismiss
Because the judges are activist assholes upon which there CAN'T be any case they'd accept. Same reason why the 9th circuit blocks every executive order Trump gives. You people are nothing but obstructionist crooks. It's all a stepping stone hopefully to the SC, but I doubt now whether anyone in this country has the balls to open the matter of our crooked elections because the consequences would be astounding, basically putting half the states on trial.

If the judges are dismissing them "without prejudice"
Settle down, cupcake. I don't know that a single judge has done that. These judges are nothing but prejudice. The democrats have sent the entire country off the fucking rails.

And the cult is now 1-55.

View attachment 427181

This is not surprising to anyone outside the cult.

It's all political theater.

As expected now it goes to the high court where it needs to be...

Oh, so you want to believe trump has packed the court to support him and the five judges, and they will toss 244 years of democratic elections into the sewer? What does that make you? Not an American Patriot.

Biden wants Open Borders aka No actual USA, so what's the point of using the American Patriot phrase?

Biden does not support Open Borders; this is one of dozens of BIG LIES used by biddable fools, damn liars and many loyal supporters of Donald Trump who are out of touch with reality.

Thanks for admitting you never watch his interviews or speeches.
Then again, what was I expecting?

Define what you mean by Open Borders.

I don't have to define them as Biden has more than once in his interviews and speeches of the last few months.
I will not put words in Biden's mouth.
And yes, I can watch Biden for an hour or more without one emotion within me being invoked.
I bet you can't say the same when you "watch" Trump.

When watched, Trump does the same act over and over, not only in different venues, but in the same act and most times in the same run-on and on paragraph.

Have you not noticed Trump has a very limited vocabulary, his speeches are clichés and never supported by evidence? Fake news, one of his favorites BIG LIES, is uttered as often as a cow gives milk.

I voted for the platform, not the mannerisms.
The issue is with Biden, and, in fact, with everyone other than Trump, is that I know their platforms and they sell out their fellow Americans all the time.

You're nuts. One example of what you claim, the tax fraud written by the lame duck congress and signed by trump.

Because the judges are activist assholes upon which there CAN'T be any case they'd accept.
You know your argument would hold more weight if these judges were not Trump appointees (and Republicans):
"But Bibas, 51, is not just another judge on another court. He is a Trump appointee on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit, with jurisdiction over Pennsylvania and two other states. A former member of the conservative Federalist Society, Bibas was appointed in 2017, one of 53 appellate judges the president has put on the federal bench since he took office, more than any other president since Jimmy Carter.​
Bibas is not the only Republican-appointed federal judge to dismiss Trump’s claims of rampant voting fraud and tabulation irregularities. Steven Grimberg of the Northern District of Georgia and several other Republican-appointed judges, have ruled against the president.​
Judicial independence
To skeptics who view judges as little more than politicians in robes prone to issuing politically motivated opinions, the notion that a Trump-appointed judge would weigh against the president’s interests may be hard to fathom.​
But that is a misconception, said Joseph R. Grodin, a former associate justice of the California Supreme Court. Despite the country’s deep political and ideological divisions, “judicial independence is alive and well,” he said in an interview with VOA.​
Grodin said most judges simply follow the law and decide cases on their merits, so it was no surprise that Bibas found the evidence-free Trump lawsuit without merit.​
Jonathan Turley, a conservative law professor at George Washington University, noted that federal judges are given life tenures designed to protect them from political influence.​
“The federal courts have worked precisely as designed in the last four years, but particularly in the last four weeks,” he said. “Federal judges, including Trump appointees, have consistently ruled against the president’s challenges to the election. They have stated that the president has not submitted sufficient evidence to justify the type of sweeping relief that he has requested.”​

That judge's ruling is a joke. He simply rejected all the evidence that Powell presented without even trying to explain any of it.

View attachment 427181

Oh, so you want to believe trump has packed the court to support him and the five judges, and they will toss 244 years of democratic elections into the sewer? What does that make you? Not an American Patriot.

Biden wants Open Borders aka No actual USA, so what's the point of using the American Patriot phrase?

Biden does not support Open Borders; this is one of dozens of BIG LIES used by biddable fools, damn liars and many loyal supporters of Donald Trump who are out of touch with reality.

I don't have to define them as Biden has more than once in his interviews and speeches of the last few months.
And yes, I can watch Biden for an hour or more without one emotion within me being invoked.

When watched, Trump does the same act over and over, not only in different venues, but in the same act and most times in the same run-on and on paragraph.

Have you not noticed Trump has a very limited vocabulary, his speeches are clichés and never supported by evidence? Fake news, one of his favorites BIG LIES, is uttered as often as a cow gives milk.

The issue is with Biden, and, in fact, with everyone other than Trump, is that I know their platforms and they sell out their fellow Americans all the time.

You're nuts. One example of what you claim, the tax fraud written by the lame duck congress and signed by trump.

What tax fraud?...do you mean the tax fraud and money laundering the Bidens do?....don't be too stupid by half...stop voting for crooks....

Don't the dems have one honest patriot they can run for president?....why do they keep running crooks and thieves?....

View attachment 427181

What tax fraud?...do you mean the tax fraud and money laundering the Bidens do?....don't be too stupid by half...stop voting for crooks....

Joe Biden has released his tax records, his son has no obligation to do so, no more than you or me.

Forum List

Back