Boom! Trump to Rahm: Get Control of Chicago Murders or I will

So what is Trumps plan?

Or is this like everything else that he "knows how to fix" but never actually gives any of the details of his plan and the rubes lap it up.

But, ooooooh, he knows something nobody else knows and he's supposed to tell us today or tomorrow. SOOOOOOO presidential.

If Trump Tower physically represented the real nature and integrity of it's main occupant, it would be a giant upended trailer with screen doors, dirty windows and an old fashioned television antenna on top.

So what is Trumps plan?

Or is this like everything else that he "knows how to fix" but never actually gives any of the details of his plan and the rubes lap it up.

But, ooooooh, he knows something nobody else knows and he's supposed to tell us today or tomorrow. SOOOOOOO presidential.

If Trump Tower physically represented the real nature and integrity of it's main occupant, it would be a giant upended trailer with screen doors, dirty windows and an old fashioned television antenna on top.

In other words in the face of the failed liberal policies all you can do is spew sour grapes and name calling.

Typical liberalism.

So what is Trumps plan?

Can you tell us what Obama and Rahm's plan has been, because up until now, there hasn't been one.

I don't know their plan. I also didn't create a thread about how awesome they are.

So let's get back to this thread. What is Trumps plan?

Or trump could find some guys from wisconsin and indiana and do something about chicago thugs getting their guns from there. Just a suggestion. I know trumptards care deeply for chicago violence and will support such measures.

Maybe trump will sign an EO that makes murder in chicago illegal. Problem fixed.

Maybe he will help guide the police department, that Rahm seems relectant to use.

Not sure Emanuel can do much unless he wants his head to be served on a platter to El Chapo. It is a tragedy that so many, mostly black kids, have been swept up in this mess. Horrific. The Chicago police are overwhelmed and stuck in the middle of this mess. But I also think Rahm Emanuel needs to go, too.

Well as you said New York fixed the problem.

You conveniently forgot it was fixed during Guilliani's term when he made each police district responsible for the crime in them. What do you know, all of a sudden cops were making busts!

Giulliani was confronted with individual crimes, not drug cartels that provide a continuous stream of soldiers coming in from Mexico and Central America in order to maintain their trade.

Yes, unlike the media he's going to listen to the "experts" and see if their bullshit holds water. I personally suspect the bit he "knows" is /who/ the leak was.

So what is Trumps plan?

Can you tell us what Obama and Rahm's plan has been, because up until now, there hasn't been one.

I don't know their plan. I also didn't create a thread about how awesome they are.

That IS what the thread is about. How failed liberal policies are. Did you NOT read the first sentence? Nice try, trying to keep from discussing that.

That is the point. Liberalism has completely failed and Trump is saying it's time to let someone else attack the problem.

Rudy did and it worked.

Given how Rudy was on Trump's team, I assume they will apply the Guilliani princple to the problem.

Maybe trump will sign an EO that makes murder in chicago illegal. Problem fixed.

Maybe he will help guide the police department, that Rahm seems relectant to use.

Not sure Emanuel can do much unless he wants his head to be served on a platter to El Chapo. It is a tragedy that so many, mostly black kids, have been swept up in this mess. Horrific. The Chicago police are overwhelmed and stuck in the middle of this mess. But I also think Rahm Emanuel needs to go, too.

Well as you said New York fixed the problem.

You conveniently forgot it was fixed during Guilliani's term when he made each police district responsible for the crime in them. What do you know, all of a sudden cops were making busts!

Giulliani was confronted with individual crimes, not drug cartels that provide a continuous stream of soldiers coming in from Mexico and Central America in order to maintain their trade.

Oh GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New York WAS ORGANIZED CRIME CENTRAL until Guiliani took control and busted heads.

Did you actually think before you posted?????????????????????

No drug cartels in New York????????????????????????????

Keep the pathetic, lame excuses up, liberals. They are hilarious!
:lmao:

So what is Trumps plan?

That IS what the thread is about. How failed liberal policies are. Did you NOT read the first sentence? Nice try, trying to keep from discussing that.

That is the point. Liberalism has completely failed and Trump is saying it's time to let someone else attack the problem.

Rudy did and it worked.

Given how Rudy was on Trump's team, I assume they will apply the Guilliani princple to the problem.

Ok then, What was Rudys plan?

So what is Trumps plan?

Rudy did and it worked.

Rudy made individual police districts responsible for their crime.

Since they had to answer for the crime in their districts and it could mean they wouldn't get a promotion or even lose their job, MIRACLE, all of a sudden the crime no one could do anything about, suddenly started getting taken care of.

It's the same reason teachers don't want tests or promotions based on their job performance. They don't want to be accountable.

Last edited:
So what is Trumps plan?

Rudy did and it worked.

Since they had to answer for the crime in their districts and it could mean they wouldn't get a promotion or even lose their job, MIRACLE, all of a sudden the crime no one could do anything about, suddenly started getting taken care of.

It's the same reason teachers don't want tests or promotions based on their job performance. They don't want to be accountable.

And this is different than how Chicago is currently setup?

Rudy did and it worked.

Because it (wait for it . . .) WORKED AND IS STILL WORKING.

Where as Chicago is obviously NOT!

DUH!

Trump could declare martial law in chicago and install rudy 911 as a strongman to fix the problem.

Trump could declare martial law in chicago and install rudy 911 as a strongman to fix the problem.

When he does let me know.

But that sounds as unhinged as the few people who told me Obama (or Clinton before him) would declare martial law rather than leave office.

But that sounds as unhinged as the few people who told me Obama (or Clinton before him) would declare martial law rather than leave office.
Hey. I am trying to come up with trumpy solutions here. Complex problems can be fixed with easy solutions.

Rudy did and it worked.

DUH!

How do you know Chicago is not set up in this way?

Hey. I am trying to come up with trumpy solutions here. Complex problems can be fixed with easy solutions.

You are trying, but you are failing.

Rudy did and it worked.

DUH!

How do you know Chicago is not set up in this way?

Because people are dying. DUH!

You are trying, but you are failing.
Better to have invested 5 minutes and claimed to have the solution, than to actually work to accomplish a solution.

Forum List

Back