Boom! Trump to Rahm: Get Control of Chicago Murders or I will

Michael Obama tweeted: #StopTheChicagoMurders
BTW, Gary McCarthy was doing wonders with the crime rate and they fired him. That should be enough to tell you what the democrats want. They want the crime.

Trump could declare martial law in chicago and install rudy 911 as a strongman to fix the problem.

When he does let me know.

But that sounds as unhinged as the few people who told me Obama (or Clinton before him) would declare martial law rather than leave office.
Hey. I am trying to come up with trumpy solutions here. Complex problems can be fixed with easy solutions.

You are trying, but you are failing.
Better to have invested 5 minutes and claimed to have the solution, than to actually work to accomplish a solution.

Well Democrats have had eight freaking years and have done NOTHING. Why are you so afraid of Trump trying??

Afraid he will succeed and make Democrats look even more ineffectual?

It's about time someone held Rhambo accountable and told him to get his shit straight!

Never has there been a more appalling example of how inadequate failed liberal policies are than in Chicago.

Actually there were more murders in Chicago than in Los Angeles and New York City combined.

Both of the latter are run by liberals too.
And what do they run, one, two and three in the crime category for the cities in the country? hahahahahahaha. And, what about Atlanta, Detroit? did you forget about them? holy shit the number of democrat cities that are rancid wastelands. wow.

Trump could declare martial law in chicago and install rudy 911 as a strongman to fix the problem.

But that sounds as unhinged as the few people who told me Obama (or Clinton before him) would declare martial law rather than leave office.
Hey. I am trying to come up with trumpy solutions here. Complex problems can be fixed with easy solutions.

Better to have invested 5 minutes and claimed to have the solution, than to actually work to accomplish a solution.

Well Democrats have had eight freaking years and have done NOTHING. Why are you so afraid of Trump trying??

Yeah, that is the ticket.

It's about time someone held Rhambo accountable and told him to get his shit straight!

And that's what liberals fear the most. Accountability for their programs and policies. They want to be judged by the "intentions" regardless of the actual outcomes.

So that's all you are reduced to saying? Apparently, I'm right.

What is there to say. You terminally partisan trumptard dipshit gloat about a trump tweet, i am mocking you for it.

What is there to say. You terminally partisan trumptard dipshit gloat about a trump tweet, i am mocking you for it.

What is there to say but look who's really concerned about the murder rate in Chicago and it certainly ISN'T liberals.

Another example of liberals call Republicans racists, but look who doesn't care about blacks dying.

Ok then, What was Rudys plan?

Rudy made individual police districts responsible for their crime.

Since they had to answer for the crime in their districts and it could mean they wouldn't get a promotion or even lose their job, MIRACLE, all of a sudden the crime no one could do anything about, suddenly started getting taken care of.

It's the same reason teachers don't want tests or promotions based on their job performance. They don't want to be accountable.

And this is different than how Chicago is currently setup?

Because it (wait for it . . .) WORKED AND IS STILL WORKING.

Where as Chicago is obviously NOT!

DUH!

How do you know Chicago is not set up in this way?

Because people are dying. DUH!

So that's the only difference between the two cities? One has crime stats by district and the other doesn't?

Trump is going to get control of murders in Chicago? Really?

What exactly is Trump's record on crimefighting in America's cities?

What is there to say but look who's really concerned about the murder rate in Chicago and it certainly ISN'T liberals.

Another example of liberals call Republicans racists, but look who doesn't care about blacks dying.

So what's the plan for ending murder in Chicago?

If Trump has a foolproof plan for dramatically lowering the murder rate in Chicago,

why is he keeping it a secret, while more people die every day?

One of the worst racists around suddenly pretending she cares about black people.

too funny.

If Trump has a foolproof plan for dramatically lowering the murder rate in Chicago,

why is he keeping it a secret, while more people die every day?

So, that libs like you can't take preemptive steps to sabotage the attempt to save black lives.

Forum List

Back