Border Counter-Protesters: Arrest Them

Why would the US constitution apply to a person not from this country? What individual right has a law breaking illegal alien earned in the US?
You don't know they are illegal aliens, you are assuming. We have certain basic rights to protect us from people exactly like you.

There cannot be law enforcement without assumptions. You have no conception whatsoever about law enforcement. Already addressed in Post 13.

There's plenty of probable cause. Simply that these protests have historically been shown to contain very high %s of illegal aliens. Simple as that.
When? Which protest "historically" did someone due a survey of who's illegal? Exactly what percentage was illegal? Who did the survey?

Surely you must know these things since you are basing your argument on it.

When thousands of illegal aliens protested in the streets a few years ago, waving Mexican flags, in major cities all over the USA. And why were they waving Mexican flags in stead of American ones ? Because they weren't Americans. They were Mexicans. Here illegally. And thousands of people did the surveys, Bystanders like me. Members of the press. Police, ICE, FBI, protectionist orgs, etc.

And what percentage ? About 90%. Anything else, Mr. Question Mark ?

There's plenty of probable cause. Simply that these protests have historically been shown to contain very high %s of illegal aliens. Simple as that.
When? Which protest "historically" did someone due a survey of who's illegal? Exactly what percentage was illegal? Who did the survey?

Of course I know. When thousands of illegal aliens protested in the streets a few years ago, waving Mexican flags, in major cities all over the USA. And why were they waving Mexican flags in stead of American ones ? Because they weren't Americans. They were Mexicans. Here illegally. And thousands of people did the surveys, Bystanders like me. Members of the press. Police, ICE, FBI, protectionist orgs, etc.

You don't know much about law enforcement do you ?
Let me know when you figure out being in this country as an illegal alien isn't a criminal offense, Mr. law enforcement expert.

Let me know when you figure out that entering this country as an illegal alien, without inspection by immigration authorities IS a criminal offense. Did you think they just grew on a tree ? No need to be an expert. Most everyone knows the criminality of EWI. Except you, so it seems. :lol:

Hint: the law was posted right here in this thread. :D

The protests at the US/Mexican border have caused angry protest from Americans, upset about the invasion of large numbers of illegal aliens brought to their towns. This, in turn, has spurred counter-protests from people who are supporters of the invasion.

It is quite possible that these counter-protestors are illegal aliens themselves, if not probable. Authorities ought to be checking these counter-protestors for proof of American citizenship or some kind of proof of legal presence in the US. If they don't have it, they should be detained right along with the invading illegals, and be set up for deportation themselves.

A few years ago, when protests against immigration law were held in Tampa, I asked (in Spanish of course) some protestors (waving Mexican flags) if they were here legally. All of them openly told me they were here illegally and bragged about it, joking and insulting the US. I had to be restrained from punching a couple of them out, and I did take one guy's Mexican flag away from him and stomped on it. If a cop had not come over quickly, I was going to rip it to shreds.

These counter-protestors are bad news, are very anti-America, and should be taken off the streets. Whatever they are doing illegal, ARREST THEM for it.

Um, you do realize that an American's right to protest is one of the cornerstones of our democracy right?

Um, yeah I do. And do you, um, know that an illegal alien's right to protest inside the borders of the US, doesn't exist ?

There cannot be law enforcement without assumptions. You have no conception whatsoever about law enforcement. Already addressed in Post 13.
Nope, the guy who thinks people exercising their rights to protest means there is probably cause to demand their papers is the one clueless about law enforcement, and the constitution.

Of course I know. When thousands of illegal aliens protested in the streets a few years ago, waving Mexican flags, in major cities all over the USA. And why were they waving Mexican flags in stead of American ones ? Because they weren't Americans. They were Mexicans. Here illegally. And thousands of people did the surveys, Bystanders like me. Members of the press. Police, ICE, FBI, protectionist orgs, etc.

I notice you didn't answer any of the questions. Anyone can make up a number saying "about 90%" but you can't back it up can you? Waving a Mexican flag doesn't make someone illegal alien anymore than we should arrest everyone wearing green on St Patty's Day.

Let's try again... when did someone take a survey of protesters proving they were almost all illegal? Who took the survey?

Hey that sounds like a great plan. Let's pick the protesters we don't agree with and ask for their papers, but let the ones we do agree with be.

If youre saying illegals are the ones we don't agree with, and legals are the ones we do agree with, then yes, lets do that.

How do you look at someone and tell whether or not they're illegal? You're just going to start demanding people show documentation for exercising their First Amendment rights? Sounds like a gross violation of the Fourth to me. Where is the probable cause? That is the kind of thing a despotic regime would do.

Illegals don't have rights in this country. This isn't their country. It's very likely that most of those protesting for the rights of foreigners to break the laws, that they are illegals themselves, but at any rate, they're advocating the take-over of this country by foreign groups and if they are citizens, they're treasonous.

Let me know when you figure out that entering this country as an illegal alien
Correct, it is a criminal act to enter this country illegally. If someone is caught they can be arrested.

However that isn't what you are saying. You want to arrest protesters arrested, if they are here as undocumented immigrants it is a civil violation not a criminal one.

By not knowing the difference you demonstrate you are clueless.

but at any rate, they're advocating the take-over of this country by foreign groups and if they are citizens, they're treasonous.
Okay the we should also arrest everyone who showed up in support of that Nevada rancher, and all the USMB posters who supported him.

Nope, the guy who thinks people exercising their rights to protest means there is probably cause to demand their papers is the one clueless about law enforcement, and the constitution.

Of course THAT isn't what is creating the probable cause, as I've already explained 3 times now, and I'm not going to explain it again, for someone who pretends he hasn't been informed on it.

I notice you didn't answer any of the questions. Anyone can make up a number saying "about 90%" but you can't back it up can you? Waving a Mexican flag doesn't make someone illegal alien anymore than we should arrest everyone wearing green on St Patty's Day.

Let's try again... when did someone take a survey of protesters proving they were almost all illegal? Who took the survey?

Just because your standards of surveying aren't the same as mine, that doesn't mean surveys haven't been taken, or that I haven't answered your dumb question. You got your answers, and they were good ones. If you don't like the answers, Not My Problem.

Let me know when you figure out that entering this country as an illegal alien
Correct, it is a criminal act to enter this country illegally. If someone is caught they can be arrested.

However that isn't what you are saying. You want to arrest protesters arrested, if they are here as undocumented immigrants it is a civil violation not a criminal one.

By not knowing the difference you demonstrate you are clueless.

You are clueless for not knowing that I DO know the difference. There's more than one thing going on here. First, for all those protestors who ARE illegal alieins, how did they get here. If they don't have expired visa (which almost none of them have), then they must have violated EWI, and are subject to arrest for that crime.

Even if they did have an expired visa, they can by arrested, not for a crime, but just for their illegal presence. > They can be apprehended by ICE, adjudicated, and deported.

EARTH TO SM: Being arrested is not necessarily synonomous with commiting crime. It can be for a number of things of which crime is one. Illegal presence is another, with ICE being the arresting officers.

So what were you going to try to snow me into thinking this "civil violation" you mentioned was. Getting a ticket, and paying a $10 fine ? LOL.

Last edited:
but at any rate, they're advocating the take-over of this country by foreign groups and if they are citizens, they're treasonous.
Okay the we should also arrest everyone who showed up in support of that Nevada rancher, and all the USMB posters who supported him.

OFF TOPIC!!! Stop running away from the issue, by jumping into other topics. If you can't debate the topic subject, leave the thread. :D

The protests at the US/Mexican border have caused angry protest from Americans, upset about the invasion of large numbers of illegal aliens brought to their towns. This, in turn, has spurred counter-protests from people who are supporters of the invasion.

It is quite possible that these counter-protestors are illegal aliens themselves, if not probable. Authorities ought to be checking these counter-protestors for proof of American citizenship or some kind of proof of legal presence in the US. If they don't have it, they should be detained right along with the invading illegals, and be set up for deportation themselves.

A few years ago, when protests against immigration law were held in Tampa, I asked (in Spanish of course) some protestors (waving Mexican flags) if they were here legally. All of them openly told me they were here illegally and bragged about it, joking and insulting the US. I had to be restrained from punching a couple of them out, and I did take one guy's Mexican flag away from him and stomped on it. If a cop had not come over quickly, I was going to rip it to shreds.

These counter-protestors are bad news, are very anti-America, and should be taken off the streets. Whatever they are doing illegal, ARREST THEM for it.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Seems pretty simple to me. You may not like it, but the US Constitution is the law of the land. Before you push to arrest lawful protestors, you might either learn the Bill of Rights or pass an amendment removing the parts of the 1st Amendment that support protests.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Seems pretty simple to me. You may not like it, but the US Constitution is the law of the land. Before you push to arrest lawful protestors, you might either learn the Bill of Rights or pass an amendment removing the parts of the 1st Amendment that support protests.

OFF TOPIC!! We're not talking about lawful protestors, the first amendment, or lawful anything. We're talking about illegality.

OFF TOPIC!! We're not talking about lawful protestors, the first amendment, or lawful anything. We're talking about illegality.

Look who is back to screaming "OFF TOPIC!". I guess its ok if you are butthurt, like you were before you last ban?

You make a huge leap in your assumption that the counter protesters are illegals. There may be illegals in the group, but they could well be the minority too. The idea that simply by protesting they should be required to show proof of citizenship is ridiculous.

You make a huge leap in your assumption that the counter protesters are illegals. There may be illegals in the group, but they could well be the minority too. The idea that simply by protesting they should be required to show proof of citizenship is ridiculous.

This notion has been refuted about 10 times earlier in the thread. Try reading it before posting.

Forum List

Back