Border patrol says more Africans from Ebola ravaged Congo have crossed into Texas

Since you continue to post over and over about it, just maybe you can waylay your fears and take the vaccine. Oh, that’s right, you also fear vaccines! What to do, what to do..

Or, just maybe they have been vaccinated..

Thousands of illegal aliens from the Ebola-ridden African nation of the Congo are being housed at a migrant facility in San Antonio, Texas, raising concerns the deadly virus could be spread to the American public.

Infowars’ Rob Dew went to San Antonio for further investigation.
African Migrant Fleeing Ebola Details 11-Country Journey To The U.S.

upload_2019-6-10_17-5-41.png

-------------------------------------------

I sure in the hell wouldn't go down there fk that lol.

you already started one thread on Africans illegally crossing the border.

Closed

The threat of bringing in dangerous diseases is higher than ever, yet there are no mandatory and universal screenings, quarantines, or universal detention before illegal immigrants are released into our communities, often within hours.

According to preliminary weekly data used internally by Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and given to CR by a border patrol agent who must remain anonymous because he is not authorized to speak to the press, over 550 African migrants were apprehended in Texas in just one week - from May 30 through June 5. The lion's share come from Democratic Republic of Congo, the country with the worst Ebola outbreak in the world.

Here's the breakdown: Angola - 101 Cameroon - 6 Democratic Republic of Congo - 314 Gabon - 1 Niger - 1 Republic of Congo - 130

As of June 4, according to the World Health Ortganization, there were a total of 2,025 confirmed and reported cases of Ebola, including 1,357 reported deaths.

In addition to Ebola, the DRC is experiencing 87,000 cases of measles claiming the lives of 1,500. Angola and Cameroon are also experiencing measles outbreaks, according to The Centers for Disease Control (CDC). ...

Honduras is experiencing a mumps outbreak. ... As of Monday, Arizona officials confirmed 47 cases of mumps in Pinal County, mainly in ICE faciolities, a 10-year high for the state. ...

Also as of May 29, there were 51 confirmed cases of mumps along the general population in Hidalgo County, Texas, the busiest illegal alien smuggling corrider along the Southwest border. ...

Then there is Venezuela. Due to the sollapse of the economy and civil society, the country is experiencing outbreaks of all sorts of diseases. The number of migrants is beginning to pick up, with 47 apprehended in Texas the first week of June.

(Excerpt) Read more at conservativereview.com...

It should be clear to anyone by now that this is an organized, pre-paid, 3rd Party funded political operation and invasion.

How do simple peasants from Congo get across the ocean, enter Mexico, and trek across the US border otherwise?

Not for nothing, but you gotta cut it out with the Ebola scare. Why? Because if they actually DID have Ebola, they would have been displaying symptoms (and probably died) long before they hit the US border. Why? The incubation period for Ebola can be from 2 to 21 days, but it usually only takes 8 to 10 days for symptoms to appear.

If they had been infected when they left Africa, they would have been dead before they got to the border.

Ebola Virus: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention

It can take from 2 to 21 days, but usually 8 to 10 days, after infection for signs of Ebola to appear. Symptoms can seem like the flu at first -- sudden fever, feeling tired, muscle pains, headache, and sore throat.

Congoleses asylum seekers inundate Maine after being sent from San Antonio, Texas

...(Excerpt) Read more at video.foxnews.com ...

Again, as I and many others have asked, how are they getting from Africa to Mexico and then to the U.S. without massive help/aid?

We are at over 500 “straight outta Africa” for this week?

There is now an “African Pipeline” that has been created and this needs to be TERMINATED.

If any of the African illegals comes down with Ebola ship them off to Martha's Vineyard... or any other liberal ‘elite’ community.

Maybe the damn liberal elites will help us get control of the borders of THEIR lives - and the lives of THEIR children - are at risk.

Per local government....

City Responds to Influx in Asylum Seekers

....they're expecting hundreds more. I do hope they enjoy being a sanctuary city!

I'm wondering if they are being smuggled into Mexico on Cargo ships by corrupt Captains who take their money to get them into the country.

Who are cooler than raw Africans. They are totally cool. They are dope, doggies and doggettes. Do you like civility in society? What is happening, home persons?

Who are cooler than raw Africans. They are totally cool. They are dope, doggies and doggettes. Do you like civility in society? What is happening, home persons?
They are sub 60 IQ savages. Have you seen the Congo? All of these shit tier savages need to be curtailed. However, that is the plan.

Congoleses asylum seekers inundate Maine after being sent from San Antonio, Texas

...(Excerpt) Read more at video.foxnews.com ...

Again, as I and many others have asked, how are they getting from Africa to Mexico and then to the U.S. without massive help/aid?

We are at over 500 “straight outta Africa” for this week?

There is now an “African Pipeline” that has been created and this needs to be TERMINATED.

If any of the African illegals comes down with Ebola ship them off to Martha's Vineyard... or any other liberal ‘elite’ community.

Maybe the damn liberal elites will help us get control of the borders of THEIR lives - and the lives of THEIR children - are at risk.

Per local government....

City Responds to Influx in Asylum Seekers

....they're expecting hundreds more. I do hope they enjoy being a sanctuary city!
All planned. Seriously who takes AFRICANS and puts them in one of the coldest climates in America on accident? This is on purpose to replace whites in EXTREMELY white areas. I am shocked where I live is as white as it is because just 20 miles down the road is Gainesville,Ga armpit of Georgia. Parts of that city look like literal Mexico.

Since you continue to post over and over about it, just maybe you can waylay your fears and take the vaccine. Oh, that’s right, you also fear vaccines! What to do, what to do..

I donn't FEAR SHIT MOTHER FKR I AM INFORMED YOU ARE UNINFORMED THAT MAKES YOU A DUMB ASS AND ME FULLY AWARE AND PREPARED ! LMAO!!

Last edited:

I donn't FEAR SHIT MOTHER FKR I AM INFORMED YOU ARE UNINFORMED THAT MAKES YOU A DUMB ASS AND ME FULLY AWARE AND PREPARED !
No, you just like to spread fear. That’s what I don’t get, is some of what you post is great info, and then other times it is nothing but fear mongering. And you call everyone else names before anyone even responds. Not the way to win people over to want them to take your threads seriously.

Last edited:
How do they get in oh it's so funnnny yeah take money from Ebola ridddden illeggals oh yes and the EBOLA CAN INCUBATE IN YOUR BALLS FOR A FKN YEAR DUMBASSES.

illegals-loiter2352.jpg

With nowhere to go, dozens of illegal immigrants who’ve made it 300 miles into the United States hang out on San Antonio streets overnight while waiting for buses to disperse them into other parts of the country. Watch the compelling Infowars footage below.

VIDEO: Migrants Loiter On Downtown San Antonio Streets

I don't FEAR SHIT ------------- I AM INFORMED YOU ARE UNINFORMED THAT MAKES YOU A DUMB ASS AND ME FULLY AWARE AND PREPARED !
No, you just like to spread fear. That’s what I don’t get, is some of what you post is great info, and then other times it is nothing but fear mongering. And you call everyone else names before anyone even responds. Not the way to win people over to want to take your threads seriously.

Spread fear. yeah living in a closet not knowing a THING IS WAY BETTER WHY DO YOU THINK THE CDC WARNS PEOPLE.

EXAMPLE:
SPREAD FEAR OR SPREAD INFORMATION SO WHEN THE CDC TELLS YOU DON'T SEND YOUR KID TO SCHOOL IS THAT SPREADING FEAR OR TELLING HEY MORONS THIS CAN SPREAD TO PPL ............

On March 20, a woman in Liberia was diagnosed with Ebola. It was a mysterious case, since it happened 30 days after the country’s last recorded occurrence of the virus, and Ebola is thought to be contagious for up to 21 days at most. The woman reported no contact with the Ebola virus or anyone from Guinea or Sierra Leone, where outbreaks are still ongoing. She didn’t travel anywhere, and she didn’t attend any funerals. Her only known link to the disease was having unprotected sex, on March 7, with a man who was hospitalized for Ebola back in October.

upload_2019-6-12_21-43-45.png

Why Testicles Are The Perfect Hiding Spot For Ebola | Popular Science

So when Ebola makes it to the US I suppose you prefer to be NOT warned nor told it's possibly in your state, city or country yeah I could see that.

Thanks for the " some good things" thought..... but spreading fear is only in the eyes of those who do fear fear is what they got you on......they know it just like every other bozo that jumps to those vaccines.... wow wonder how humanity survive before vaccines ever existed....

wow wonder how a ship full of vaccinated fkn sailors got the very bs they were vaccinate for Yepp ok then. LOL

There is no vaccine for ebola, silly. Just let the disease saturate the invader camp. Cut off the hot zone.

There is no vaccine for Ebola you jackwagon.

Forum List

Back