Border Wall to begin in San Diego

We already have a border wall in San Diego... I didn't read link what does he mean?

Berlijn.jpeg

We already have a border wall in San Diego... I didn't read link what does he mean?

Gonna replace it plus this is where they are going to put up the mock walls as well. Says its easier to start in SD because its federal land instead of Texas where the resources make it harder and more expensive to get the materials there AND the land is in private hands and will need to be bought.

Gonna replace it plus this is where they are going to put up the mock walls as well. Says its easier to start in SD because its federal land instead of Texas where the resources make it harder and more expensive to get the materials there AND the land is in private hands and will need to be bought.

You would think they would have bought up all the land the last time they did it according to that CNN video posted on another thread today.

You would think they would have bought up all the land the last time they did it according to that CNN video posted on another thread today.

buy up ?

without $$$. ????

how does that work?

buy up ?

without $$$. ????

how does that work?

The same way it works now. They just have the Fed print more and devalue the rest of ours.

buy up ?

without $$$. ????

how does that work?

?

What? You never heard of eminent domain?

Trump's border wall will get its start in San Diego County

We'll see. He lied about intervening in Syria so anything he says I don't really trust much now.
Wait! What?

Obama never tells lies....you know?

"The (border) fence is now basically complete."
Barack Obama on Tuesday, May 10th, 2011 in a speech in El Paso
People see my criticism of Trump as some kind of approval of Obama or Bush or Clinton etc. I despise the ENTIRE Political System in the US. I hate ALL of them.

buy up ?

without $$$. ????

how does that work?

?

What? You never heard of eminent domain?

sure I have, and by the time Trump gets Texans out of the courts you and I will have heard of a cemetery.

Trump's border wall will get its start in San Diego County

We'll see. He lied about intervening in Syria so anything he says I don't really trust much now.
Wait! What?

Obama never tells lies....you know?

"The (border) fence is now basically complete."
Barack Obama on Tuesday, May 10th, 2011 in a speech in El Paso
People see my criticism of Trump as some kind of approval of Obama or Bush or Clinton etc. I despise the ENTIRE Political System in the US. I hate ALL of them.

You should leave then.

Forum List

Back